Canon Nationalists

What would Doom think of the recent immigration crisis Sup Forums? Would he be opposed to civic nationalism or not?

I prefer Lifeform Realist

Civic nationalism is kinda of a faggot thing, so I think Doom would be opposed.
He strikes me as the best kind of nationalist, loyal to a people, to a blood, and not exactly for borders and government, and all the immigrants these may have accepted accepted. I could be wrong, though, he is a Marvel character after all.

This is probably a troll thread, but he actually has a canon stance on this.

Just because some braindead leftist Briton wrote that, it doesn't make it logical. As per Hudlin, we can also claim Doom despises Blacks.

It's fairly logical that someone who's primary trait is their intelligence wouldn't prioritise race.

Poor cultural integration where people move in and form their own sub-communities ignoring the larger culture of where they moved to is a problem, but given his iron fist control of Latveria, probably not too hard to force people to actually integrate.

>It's fairly logical that someone who's primary trait is their intelligence wouldn't prioritise race.

i dont think Doom is afraid of terrorist
he will just send a bunch of doombots to haul their asses

I mean, the more stick up their ass about race people tend to be the same guys who hate places of higher learning. You have noticed that, right?

WE WAZ KANGS!

Doom is a college educated atheist gypsy, from Eastern Europe. I'll eat my own ass if he isn't indifferent to race.

Doom shall solve the immigration crisis by uniting all the world's pitiful counties into one global super state, the Empire of Latveria!

No, not really. Just because you’re “””studying””” social “science” doesn’t mean you’re “smart”. I’m a Physicsfag, and pretty much everyone who puts in work is right leaning. The lefties miss classes, don’t pass, and waste their time promoting multiculturalism and globalism.

>atheist
He's not an atheist, he knows for a fact that Gods and Demons are real, he just refuses to submit or worship anyone.

>Wing politics

Enjoy your superficial tribalism I guess.

>atheist
The guy literally carries a piece of the Holy Cross, and it’s canon you need faith for any kind of magic to work. Jesus, you people don’t even read the stuff you talk about. Just like they made Stark an atheist when he was a Secular Christian.

People don't integrate if they arrive in large numbers.

>He's not an atheist, he knows for a fact that Gods and Demons are real, he just refuses to submit or worship anyone.

That's atheism. Religion is faith-based, if you don't subscribe to faith in any gods, you're an atheist.

>B-but the term God is being used!

Yeah as a category for a class of entities, largely because they call themselves that.

Doom doesn't care about race, to him the value of a person is in whether or not they will serve him or be useful. He views everyone as inferior.

Doom does have a sense of identity as a gypsy. He canonically hates the Nazis for what they did to his people, and considered killing Hitler. Plus, the Red Skull disgusts him.

Sup Forums at it again infecting the Comics and Cartoons board.
You want to go talk immigration and Civic nationalism, go to the Sup Forums board. Stop veiling your right wing agenda with cartoons.

>only my queer agenda can be talked about
>Sup Forums is out to get me!
>Sup Forums is a safe space!

the absolute STATE of Sup Forumsmblr

No I'm actually pretty against the left too.
Get your Sup Forums shit packed up and go back to your containment board, aspie.

Is Doctor Doom using a fucking Nokia?

>>only my queer agenda can be talked about
How delusional are you that there are threads talking about this?

>That's atheism
Not really. Gods and other mystical creatures are empirically proven to exist in-universe.

Doesn't Doom welcome virtually anyone into his Cunt just so long as they pledge loyalty to Doom?
I probably worded it wrong, but that's only what I've heard, never read much capeshit so some other user will probably tell how wrong I am

Religion is having faith in gods, not knowing they exist in the sense you know the mayor exists.

Theism doesn't mean the same thing as Religion.
Please delve further into the matter before posting.

No, I've had this same argument with many morons.

It's imbecilic beyond comprehension to count acknowledging obvious gods as the same thing as believing in distant, nebulous gods.

Especially if you class god as a category of entities everyone uses that word for, rather than "Being worthy of worship".

Their universe is fundamentally different.
Stop shoving an elephant into a backpack by trying to fit our concept of theism to their world.

>theism
>belief in the existence of a god or gods, specifically of a creator who intervenes in the universe.

The only difference is that they have empirical proof
>but if they're real then its not religion!!!
that is you applying your real world bias against a fictional world.

>centristfag
Then why should anyone listen to the faithless, insipid hot air you spout?

>Doom
>European
Isn't he a Gypsy?

>A Christian raised Balkanite having anything but scorn for the turks

>You can choose between an acid enema or drinking molten lead.
>I'd rather not do either
>FUCKING LIMP-WRISTED CENTRISTS, JYST PICK A SIDE!

>Islam is a race

Really makes you think.

>It's a "centrist plays the 'both side equal bads guise!!' card to make himself look good" episode
As expected from a fence-sitter.

>Civic Nationalism is a faggot thing

>Having love for your country is a faggot thing

So much stupidity I can't even properly comprehend it

>calls white people cave dwellers
dont show this to black twtitter.

Because the people who enable are the true cancer in any conflict. Choose a side or kill yourself. Being a faggot who wants to be a doormat helps no ine

Liberals think all Muslims are middle eastern just like how they think all Christians are white

Politics have always been part of comics, user. Don’t be regressive.

>Amerimutts so indocrinated they literally can't see beyond their two parties.
Pretty sad

>putting the state above the ingroup

And tomorrow they’ll be whining about history passing them by and why nobody ever listens to them,

>we wuz kangz n shit while you wuz in caves whitey

>people still defend the US party politics after the last election