If Frank Castle got his hands on a Death Note, how many people would die?

If Frank Castle got his hands on a Death Note, how many people would die?

not enough

Who would he kill first?

That would take the fun out of punishing, wouldn't it?

That's no where near as fun as guns, so he'd just ignore it. Also doesn't using the Death Note cause you to disappear into nothingness at death?

No, you just die however it was written.

he wouldn't be able to decide, so the Note would forever stay unutilized by him

Using a deahtnote would deprive Frank Castle of the satisfaction of shooting people to calm his hate boner.

He'll just go in alphabetical order.

No, I mean the person using it. Something worse than just death happens to Light when he's finally found out but I can't remember what.

He would just write 'criminals' and 'by bullet'.

there is a half-canon comic in which dead Light is in the shinigami world and he has to die the exact amount of times he killed other people, eventually he decides to go see the shinigami king to try and take over the place

Nah, when the user of the Death Note dies they cease to exist. They go to no type of afterlife. However, Light successfully deduced that there in fact is no afterlife so it never mattered.

When Ryuk and Light first meet Ryuk tells Light whoever uses the Death Note won't go to heaven or hell, and it cuts away from them. When Light is dying it flashes back to that, and we see Light say that means there is no heaven or hell, and Ryuk admits he's right and he was trying to scare him. The anime cut this out.

THere wont be any mind games between cops and castle . He dont need it to be secretive and hide from law. He will show the world he has death-note and he will use it. Police or bad guys can try to take it from him if they can. He is already dangerous without deathnote.

yeah that's a pretty Frank move desu

Nah, he'd use it. He'd just put things like.
>Hammerhead, cause of death, Frank
for everybody, that way he can have his cake and eat it too.

Better question, what would Frank and Ryuk's relationship be like?

i like your style

Right now I'm picturing a schizophrenic Frank who talks back and forth with Willem Dafoe, and it's hilarious.

Depends on how small he writes.

Is Deathnote about euphoria?

>After Norman Osborn was killed in the Raimiverse he became Ryuk

>He doesn't know the rules

Not many more, he already spends more time doing detective work than actually Franking.

>Franked. A helluva way to go.

The main question would be if he'd use it on already jailed criminals.

I'd say he would use it only on those he's sure they were criminals.

He'd also have all of his victims to confess every name they know of other still alive and free criminals they know as well of all the crimes they were guilty but never been punished for.

>Nah, when the user of the Death Note dies they cease to exist. They go to no type of afterlife.
That's not the death note, that's all humans. The last rule literally says "All humans, without fail, will die. The place they go afterwards is nothingness."

>I'd say he would use it only on those he's sure they were criminals.
Seems reasonable. Framing cops that wouldn't go on the take was a standard practice when he had a family.

>It's the third case of Franking this week. Do you think we have a serial Franker around, boss?

Also, the judiciary system in the USA isn't really that reliable.
Which would mix up well with the "confess before dying" command

I think he would use it on people he can't get to while personally killing the ones he can. He can't live without someone trying to kill him and trying to kill someone.

>Hammerhead suddenly chokes to death on a hotdog frank

I feel like Frank would gladly give half his remaining life in exchange for shinigami eyes.

Frank might use it, but if we are talking Ennis Frank, he would be damned sure to do his homework first. That was the thing in the arc where some fucker dug up his family's bones and pissed on them, Frank was struggling to remember to do the recon that he always did first.