Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jye6ukPjMBo
youtube.com/watch?v=wGfYXlYyCxc
youtube.com/watch?v=QIzXI-mlJjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they'd nuke you back.

implying we can't take down their shitty cold-era toy rockets

>(((we)))

You are the reason Trump/Putin won. Thanks for your help comrade.

Why would we? It;s their country, they can do what they want to it.

we need to deliver democracy to these sub-human slavs

Israel, SA, Hollywood and all of Africa first. Russia, never.

>cold-era toy rockets

Top kek. It's your Minutemen is outdated. You need to do some research.

>b8

>(((we)))

You have to go back.

The very first Communists were early Slavic tribes who owned so little they had to share everything. They were renowned warriors, whose battle tactics consisted of getting as drunk as mortally possible, then drink twice as much more and charge at the enemy wielding a hammer in one hand and a sickle in the other. Even in these early times they were called the Red Army for their red faces (esp. noses). A Communist Warrior was terrible to behold in battle, bashing, slicing, and breathing alcoholic fumes at his enemies. Mortally wounded, he would merely fall asleep at the field of battle, only to wake up the next morning with regenerated limbs, healed wounds and a severe headache.
Picture is of Carl Marx.

You are not going to nuke my lebensraum ost, fatball.

Nuke Priority List:
>George Soros
>Saudi Arabia
>California
>Africa sans Egypt and Morocco
>Belgium
>Middle Eastern Country of the Week
>Japan

We have to see what comes after anime.

we already did (that picture is in serbia), after convincing every yugoslav constituent republic to secede then fomenting independence movements in internal serbian provinces it's actually kind of a miracle there haven't been serbian sleeper cells taking hostages across the western world

whatever shitty piece of junk that leaves your piece of shit country will stand no chance

P.S.
how does it feel to be a poor sub-human being ruled over by a dictator?

im talking about Putin supporters in general

Remember comrades, this cuck is not an American. In fact I hereby call on Russia to come and deal with these Chuckhols.

>killcommies

How does it feel to be mccain tier retard who thinks that cold war isn't over yet and you can easily shoot down missles that speeds up to hypersonic speed? You(if you aren't proxyfag) need to look on your own country where leftists are protesting now against democratic elections.

Asian here . we have no nuke no guns , but even we know what is TOPOL-M , R36 SARMAT and new Borei Subs . NO one will survive this after even if one nuke is launch !

youtube.com/watch?v=Jye6ukPjMBo

youtube.com/watch?v=wGfYXlYyCxc

youtube.com/watch?v=QIzXI-mlJjs

I said he is not an American. Americans have voted for Trump/Putin 2016.

It's only the jews, (who want to see Christians slaughter each other, like in Ukraine hmmmm) and the actual Kosher Nazi hohols here who would post anti-Russian comments.

>How does it feel to be mccain tier retard who thinks that cold war isn't over yet and you can easily shoot down missles that speeds up to hypersonic speed?

I don't think they can be shot down, I know they can be shot down easily. "You need to do some research".

As for the leftists, they should be forcefully integrated into the normal society.

He's right you know. Data transfer between our missile silos are literally done by 5-1/4" floppy disks

My bad 1970's 8" Floppy Disks

Literally what has Putin-chan ever done to you? There are people within your own government that are probably less aligned with your national interest than Putin.

/thread

its not about the nukes, its about missile defense you dumb nigger

>Deal with our problem.
You don't get to call people cucks and be a coward at once bro.
In case you forgot Russia is not a US ally you fucking treasonous shitcunt.

Yeah they are called (((neocons))) literally a poisonous plague infesting our nation.

Neocons are the enemy of all mankind, not just Christians, America, and Russia.

But for now they will settle for a genocidal war between Russia and America. (Christians killing Christians for (((their))) pleasure is what (((Neocons))) do for a living.

They are now you piece of shit jew scum. And note-- When my (((enemies))) call me a traitor, it's a badge of honor so thank (((you)))

If we aren't maintaining our nukes what the fuck makes you believe our missile defense is adequate?

implying Protestants/Catholics are equal to the scum of the patriarchy

I know. Because why would American want to nuke Serbs or Russians. He is either local assblasted proxyfag or mccain voter.

I can't wait for Trump and Putin to meet in-person.

The meme levels will be through the roof

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
-Cicero

Go kill yourself ruskie scum, i hope you get deported

Again this " you can bypass our anti nuke system " meme .

You can stop 30% of their nukes .

you are terrible at assumptions, stop trying

He is probably a butthurt hohol crying cause le ebil russia took crimea

>>>

I'm not in Israel Chaim, and I never made any oath of allegiance to your nation either, so I can't be a traitor to your country, and you can't deport me.

Viva Rassia!! Long live the glorious Russian Federation, and thank you Donald Trump and the American people for embracing our true friend Russia and Pres Putin!!!!

You lost cuck. Get over it, or better yet kill yourself.

>Serbia
>nuking
LEL

They told via telephone yesterday. Their teams are preparing meeting. It should be wonderful.

wish i understood slavshit politics.

Because u can't. US is much more vulnerable then Russia. Tip: 50+ russian nuclear submarine and artificial tsunami

okay, invade finalnd we bomb moscow and all slav shit lands to dust, got it?
I prefer Ukraine being seperate as well as baltics

show me who has power in russia what are the prime interests, who owns the oil, the land, minerals and such.

who prints the currency, who owns banks etc..

According to the constitution, it is an independent entity, with the primary responsibility of protecting the stability of the national currency, the ruble.[citation needed]

It is the main regulator of the Russian banking industry, responsible for banking licenses, rules of banking operations and accounting standards, serving as a lender of last resort for credit organizations.[citation needed]

It holds the exclusive right to issue ruble banknotes and coins through the Moscow and St. Petersburg mints, the Goznak mint.

the currency of your work and production is out of the peoples will, not good.

Nationalize the central bank and all banks, issue a new currency rendering the past currency void, workers show evidence of work and income, the workers will receive an equal amount of the new currency, the administrators of the currency come from economists democratically elected, that's it.

when all illicit income from bankers is null and void then all is well.

Do it. Putin is an ugly midget.

>It's only the jews, (who want to see Christians slaughter each other, like in Ukraine hmmmm)
Hell, that is exactly what Putin did when he set up and supplied those bydlo niggers from Donbass.

Lol you guys lost.

We are going to get cozy with Russia and let them take Kiev's kikes out. I will laugh, you're nervous.

no nucky nucky pls