Are you Ready to go picking some strawberries Mister?

Are you Ready to go picking some strawberries Mister?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKT351pQHfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pay me $15 an hour.

>Are you Ready to go picking some strawberries Mister?

There are "farms" where you pay for the privilege.

Berry picking jobs do pay $15.

The farms are just often far away from cities and don't have public transit going to them. It's common for there to be bunkhouses for the workers to sleep in and stay there for the few weeks of berry picking.

Naw, I just got one of these.

came here to post this.

automation

You mean if the demand stays the same and there are less eligible laborers, the wages won't go up?

Wow, thanks for even into Econ 101, fucking faggot.

Saged.

I don't eat strawberries and have an engineering degree so no, I have no need for strawberry picking by anyone.

berry picker as fuck , ha hahaha ah aha

>mfw farming automation is just around the corner

What happens when it becomes sentient and mistakes people's testicles for strawberries?

Don't forget to drive your scubaru nigger

I graduated from manual labor and got an office job. I did agriculture for most of my teen years though. It'll do these faggots good to get their hands dirty.

I don't like the idea that liberals see illegals that pick fruit as literal farm equipment

>what is a market?

All spics go away and that shitty berry picking job is going to turn into a higher wage roughneck labor/oil rigger-tier job

LMAO at faggots saying these kinds of jobs can only be done by hispanics.

I'm an engineering grad, and I did two summers of heavy duty landscaping work with hispanics my first two summers away from home. The first few weeks are hell, but you adapt soon enough. Pay is pretty good too. White people would definitely do these jobs if they weren't monopolized by hispanics, and degraded by the privileged class.

You don't know how many times I got dirty looks as a landscaper from trophy wives in my wealthy liberal suburb. What a bunch of cunts.

>tfw no /fit/ field-working gf

Of the 94 million American citizens who are not working, I am sure some of them will take the jobs from the illegal spics when they leave. Illegals only dominate in these jobs because they work for illegal wages.

It's shit. It needs some special support frame and genetically modified plants which have their berries hang like in the video.

DELETE THIS GRINGO