Let's say that you're a comic book villain and you caught the hero in your lair

Let's say that you're a comic book villain and you caught the hero in your lair.

What would be your methods of making them suffer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdWl6nBSTcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends really, what type of villain am i and what good is the hero to me?

If it's just to make them suffer a painful death, i guess i would start by figuring out ways to make sure they wouldn't die from blood loss or anything like that before i would start to chip away on them.

If i needed information, then i would deprive them of motion and sleep, no real need to torture them, just make existence unbearable through denial of sleep by injecting adrenaline and such.

If i wanted a slave i guess i would try out various ways to drug them with LSD and start hypnotizing them 24/7 and denying them sleep, see if that MKULTRA has anything going for it.

However, since i'm a Sup Forums villain i would probably just go into details explaining my evil plan to the hero whilst they secret plan their escape.... and succeed ofc

Why are her earrings buttplugs?

Pacifica always best girl. For two very, very big reasons.

Easy access.

I turn on the TV.

>It’s 7 hours of Tony Danza!

[Spoiler]grape[/spoiler]

Tie them up, bring them to secluded place with a shallow grave I had dug in advance, then shoot them in the back of the head and bury them.

Boom, they suffered the worst thing of all: Death. And I didn't waste much of my time, nor do I risk the guy coming back for me.

Rape until mind break and sex slavery

Chain them to a chair and browes Sup Forums with them.

>Marathon nothing but Teen Titans Go! 24/7, 365 days a year, until they die!

I would use the Etruscan torture method:
>The Etruscan torture has been described as chaining the living person to a rotting corpse, face to face and limb to limb until the living person perishes by the decay of the corpse. Only when the living person was blackened by putrefaction, the Etruscan robbers freed the living, now a corpse, from the chains.

I dictate them mean voice messages and send them to their friends. If they refute then I just take compromizing photos of them and send them to their friends.
>What's more important to you :your friends feelings or your dignity?

>money
>attitude
wow hersh is a fag for muh wendy

>Refuse not refute
Fixed

Fuck their boyfriend

Crucifixion. There’s no school like old school.

I wouldn't bother, I'd just kill him outright, if you let them live they can escape and ruin your plans

If you kill them, they’ll just come back and ruin it anyways. Or one of their friends will. Or a successor will come from somewhere to stop you. You’re fighting a losing battle.

how devilish

If I have the chance I would use a sibling or someone the hero has a personal relationship with.

youtube.com/watch?v=CdWl6nBSTcA

Since we can’t show actual violence let’s go with good old fashion tickle torture.

Waste no time with torture and fucking publicly execute him/her.

AND THAT'S HOW WE GET SHIT DONE.

With goats?

Ýou are a villain, embrace this fact.

I think I'd plan a fancy public execution with an overly-complicated death trap. They're my worst enemy, after all; the city needs to know I defeated them.
Of course, between setting the stage, building the death trap, and getting one of my henchmen to hack us onto a jumbotron, there's a chance the hero might figure a way out of this situation, so I'll leave a couple henchmen to guard them. Probably the two who're always fighting with each other, it'll be a good bonding experience.

Buttplug earrings

Give them a series of bad tattoos

Give an exact scenario. Am I "lol evil 4 evil XD", am I anti-hero, am I just a guy trying to make a living, am I on friendly-ish terms? Details matter! Also the hero, they an asshole, a woobie, a strong character, a "strong" character? Details.

>begin lengthy monologue
>"We aren't so different, you and I..."

Make them swallow a taser set on a low voltage and rigged so it stays on

>"Except you are tied up and I am not."

If I'm
>A comic book villain
I read them my plans and wait for them to be rescued
>A good villain
I kill them and move on with my plans
>Me
The mighty 3 incher finally gets some work.

Of course, first I would indulge in a little cliche villainy and explain my eeeevil plan.

Ya gotta do that.

>ctrl+f
>cuck
>0 results found
What is this, Bizarro Sup Forums?

What if they don’t have one?

1. Find the picture of some random person from the third or second world.
2. Build an inescapable padded room
3. Plaster the inside of said padded room with pictures of the random person
4. Drop hero in there
5. Leave them there forever, with regular food drops
6. Alternate between lacing the food with a powerful hallucinogen, a powerful narcotic, and a highly addictive upper.
7. Just leave them there forever until you're bored.
8. Release them and enjoy an insanity fueled rampage against whatever poor country your random person was from.

Don't worry I got you,
I cuck his girlfriend with him

That’s just mean. What did his girlfriend ever do to you?

But that would just piss them off to the point where they're even more superhuman and they would escape and/or kill/maim you in a blind rage. It doesn't even matter who the hero is, the result would be about the same.

This isn't Sup Forums, user.

>was 12 and had hips and tits like that
What did Hirsch mean by this

>what is girls go through puberty earlier than boys

I wouldn't make them suffer, I'd either jail them or execute them immediately.

and mabel didn't have hips or tits like that.

Not everyone develops the same. Plus she wears huge sweaters all the time, she could thicken out and you might not notice it.

Mabel did wearing white shirt where she playing water balloon with dipper and her chest was completely flat

For now.

if I have comic book villain resources then i put the hero in an accelerated matrix sim where the world keeps getting destroyed in the worst way and they keep failing to save it, then as they stand on the edge of despair the system keeps rewarding them with more time/seeming to get more control every time they loosen their heroic principles, till you've conditioned them into a monster constantly doing the most horrible things "for the greater good", then after decades of subjective time inside, drug them, pull them out and dump them in the quite area of a central public area with a few "tools" they are familiar with from the sim and watch it unfold on the national news.

Have you watch ben 10 omniverse? 11 year old gwen Tennyson also have tits but pointier

You are a shitty villain.

how would the hero know the random person was from their specific country?

Warp and corrupt sidekick, leave them with a genuinely disfiguring scar like a lost limb,find and kill there loved ones and then only then when they have nothing left simply let them go, or kill them straight up as they think there free.

Rape him, degrade him, dress him like a girl and do stupid gay shit, the just tell him im trolling him bro.

Their dad then