I am not up to date with Adventure Time. Is Fubblegum finally the endgame or not?

I am not up to date with Adventure Time. Is Fubblegum finally the endgame or not?

laughing sjws.jpg

No bubblegum is single but a lot of fanfictionfags like to ship her with marceline because they hold hands once.

Nope, as soon as Finn said m'lady his chances with non-garbage women (anyone but hw and lsp) was dead.

The writers are too scared to actually have bubblegum with the Vampire. They all want to hint towards it to look like progressive SJWs, but it's never going to happen. The series will end without changing the status quo.

It's dead, Jim. aka this post HW is garbage with a good complexion

The saddest part about it is that they are too scared to do anything but hint that they are lesbians (pic related only lasts a few seconds)

don't ruin the thread with that trite user

AT ended 6 years ago. That is a false hologram

based user

Even if I did like Bubbline, I'd still hate the way they did it in canon. All the tension and contrast between them is gone. The entire dynamic that made the ship popular in the first place has been deleted in favor of "Teehee, look at the cute lesbians."

I'm still peeved they rectonned PB into an immortal tyrant who lobotomizes her children

She's a lesbian, Flame princess is with CB and Finn is getting with HW and she's actually the only girl that treat him with some love or respect

Inb4 Finn breaks up with HW on the series finale

>HW and she's actually the only girl that treat him with some love or respect
FP did both of those things iirc despite their awkwardness. PB I hoped would give Finn more respect, but that arc's out the window. HW is a cardboard cutout endgame girl,

Not related to shipping, but who are your favorite storyboarders?
Tom Herpich and Steve Wolfhard are pretty good and I've come to terms with the fact that they (or at least Wolfhard) disliked Finn. They made some of the coolest episodes of modern AT.
Jesse Moynihan is close too, but sometimes screwed up in between so much symbolism.

this is the fubble ship thread. go to if you must

she's gonna get ferned and you know it

FP was a daft character and created solely to be a love interest. She had no substance outside of like one or two episodes

No, it turned out that Finn just had an Oedipus complex.

you aren't using that complex correctly

I am using it in the pop-culture sense of wanting to fuck your mother and/or women similar to your mother, yes.

>chalking up everything based fubble has to offer to a complex

HW isn't Finn's gf, did you all miss that part where she said she can't be with him and he accepted that?

Fwb then

Then why didn't he take one of his hot mombots home to fugg

stop turning every single AT thread into shipwars you degenerates

No

Bump

Rosalinen is top tier
Everything else is shit

Watch Wild Hunt and Seventeen

Shit, meant to quote

They've used Adventure time as a springboard for staff to get their own projects/shows that its been left in the hands of the B-Team of a B-Team of a B-Team.

Any conclusion is just fanfiction at this point.

True but in the end the movie (or rather a 44 minute episode) decides how it ends.

/thread

multiple alternate universes are a thing
so theoretically every fanfic ending might as well be canon