HAPPENING - TRUMP WON POPULAR VOTE

Liberal MSM has been "slow walking" any call on the final results to allow misinformation to spread, and fuel the riots -- but numbers reported outside MSM reveal Trump has lead in all counts! Don't let this slide!!!

70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/features/2016-election-results/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/nov/14/blog-posting/no-donald-trump-not-beating-hillary-clinton-popula/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pbs.org/newshour/features/2016-election-results/
OP IS A FUCKING TRIGGERED FAG WHO CAN'T HANDLE DEMOCRACY!

Sorry loser, count the results reported by the states, the media numbers don't match. Libshits caught lying again, like the totalitarian hypocrites they are.

It doesn't matter.

Thank (((you))) for trying to correct the record.

got a real source?

You realize you make us look dumber spreading that although that might be your intention.

its just the same shills posting the same thread again and again

>wordpress

I mean, I haven't seen anything other than Clinton won the popular vote too, but we all know where all the tears have been coming from recently.

/thread

when does the final count come out and where would I look?

hahahaha, you ;__; lost!
how does it feel faggot?

mmm, salty

CTR BTFO'D
NEVER TO RECOVER
NEVER COMING BACK

Never change leef faggots. Can't wait to annex your faggot country

Read the article? It links to the state sources. Are you all retarded, or just Correcting the Record?

>wordpress

Drumpftards will call this liberal MSM because it lists sources. Discuss.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/nov/14/blog-posting/no-donald-trump-not-beating-hillary-clinton-popula/

>70unknown.news.wordpress.com/homeblogging/2016/bait_news_title/look_how_independent_my_sources_are/
Fuck off

>It disagrees with me
>It must be wrong

Save us all the effort of euthanizing you and just remove yourself from the gene pool you fucking retard.

STOP FALLING FOR FAKE NEWS THEY ARE ALL OVER POL

"A website that knows what it's doing must be wrong. That's why I only get my news from images on Sup Forums"

Nice source, cockslap

>it disagrees with what i disagree with
lotta cognitive dissonance going around

>Assumptions make me cool
Fuck off

>mrw the party with free agent superdelegates who are allowed to vote however they want despite population votes loses the delegate vote in spite of the popular vote

Are there really 7 million votes left?

this is not a real source you retard

blow me faggot

There's been an explosion of this pathology, reported by the CDC as beginning about November 8th of this year .. they're calling it:

Reflexive Encephalytic Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (RETARD)

"I literally have no idea what false equivalency is and the reason I'm an Incel NEET is because of the Jews"

How's your currency doing?

>self projecting this hard

>final numbers
>california still has 4m votes left to count

Oh nice, you changed the subject. Stay angry now kiddo.

>The Constitution
>2016 and still this new

>70news.wordpress
made me think desu..

Really checks the old quads

>implying the source isn't state election commissions
it links to states pages reporting their own numbers. Add them up, you get Trump in the lead. Its as simple as that.

Would be toppest of keks but it doesn't matter anyway.

AWW, POOR LITTLE SHLOMO!
Are you here cuz your fees fees feel tendy?

This topic triggers the FUCK out of CTR. Based on their reaction, there's something to it. Hang in there user!

>>Find a source!

California is still counting votes. The most recent tally (from a few days ago) says there are 4M votes left to count.

Oh no anonymoos is retarded

another

Holy fuck, when will the count be over?

never

this

so many faggots pushing shitty news here

>fake news
It literally links to the state websites where you can see the count. Just fucking add them up, that's all it says, and you get Trump in the lead. ANd all you concern trolls posting non-arguments crying about "fake news" and all manner of shit. Either too stupid to understand what is said, or literal shills.

JUST VISIT THE STATE WEBSITES SIMPLE FAGGOTS

As a non-cuck leaf, I can't wait either. Looking forward to work with the greatest country on the planet.

They don't count absentee ballots if there aren't enough such ballots to change the results. The popular vote isn't actually going to be known with certainty. Hillary could still win it but we can't know for certain. The issue is simply bullshit as presented, however.

> Leading church bodies

> California: Catholic
> New York: Catholic

really made me think.

>Michigan still not even called
>"Final" results

Come on leaf. You can't be this retarded.

We will send Bieber right away.

>JUST VISIT THE STATE WEBSITES SIMPLE FAGGOTS

>visit 50 websites and add up all the votes

Yeah, nah

If the final counts arent even in yet, how did they even call it for Trump on the 8th?