What would a date with Power Girl be like?

What would a date with Power Girl be like?

Ask Toyman.

It usually ends with either her whomping your ass or her leaving to fight something. If it is the former, there is a high chance you get blown up before she flies off. If it is the latter, a villain has a 50/50 chance of killing or kidnapping you while she is away.

i'd want to say average
like, she seems like a pretty normal gal compared to going on a date with someone like Diana.

>mustard stains
its not even subtle

imagine flying so fast you get mustard on you, but not fast enough that it just kinda rolls off your breasts...

Titfuck till midnight. It would be the best thing ever.

>Diana
Can you imagine the endless talk about sword polishing? You think she is flirting for half a minute before you find you accidentally have her thinking you are legitimately interested in weapon maintenance now, so she keeps on about grind stones, angles and the finer points of the right motion and she really, really isn't meaning it in a sexy way.

no, it'd be the reverse
you would be the role of the bored, head nodding woman instead of her.

>reverse
But you just described my precise concern.

>ywn have a magical date with PG
>ywn be invited back to her apartment
>ywn make out with her while watching a comfy movie on netflix
>ywn have her gently hold your hand and guide you to her room
>ywn have PG standing next to her bed, making out with you, then pushing you back slightly while she slowly removes her clothes for your viewing enjoyment
>ywn have PG lay on her back in bed, topless
>ywn admire how her big natural breasts part ways against gravity but retain a perfect teardrop shape at the tip of her pointy nipples
>ywn straddle over her solid core, grab her tits, and mush them around playfully in your hands while she blushes but tries to remain confident
>ywn unzip your dick and get a paizuri with the hottest woman in all of fiction and decorate her chest and face with your spunk
>ywn unstraddle her chest and look down in horror and realize that in the middle of your passionate thrusts you left a long skidmark streak starting from her bellybutton and extending all the way to her sternum, with flecks of shit attached to stray ass pubes that detached and stuck to her bare flesh, and in your panicked state you start to clean your jizz off of her like a gentleman but on the down-low also try to wipe away the shit so that she doesn't notice, but it all just mixes together and makes a sticky tacky caking of shit and jizz on her abdomen, and as you look up you notice that her superhuman sense of smell has kicked in and she has just figured out what happened
The feels are too much, bros.

Wow, they're still sticking with the crotch arrow, huh?

I feel like she'd be normal on a date. And then when the magic starts, she's very gentle with your mortal body.

I imagine she'd be a little bored, I'm not an incredibly interesting person. She'd probably politely sit through the date, give me a nice goodbye at her door, no kiss, and when asked how it was, say something like "eh it was alright, but he just could NOT take his eyes off my chest."

She'd put out on the first date.

Any evidence to suggest that?

She only dates black guys.

I imagine it would be like the issue where that kid blackmails her into being arm candy one time and then she never talks to me again.

Pretty sure it would be her rambling on while the guy stares at her chest the entire date

Came in here to say this. In fact, I'd say it's more an 80% chance of somebody attacking her/kidnapping you.

reading n52 world's finest at the moment and for fucks sake, Power Girl is such a cunt.

I do Bladesmithing as a hobby... so I’m into this.

its like that story is a joke

Probably not bad, as long as you can hold a decent conversation and can keep your eyes off her tits. She seems like a pretty fun, down to earth person.

nah, she is a cunt...

>Mfw Krpytonians only want Chads

REEEEEE

bumpy

Do you guys think she's a size queen?

In Worlds Finest she was a massive slut.

Constant anxiety about wanting to impress her and not looking like a complete idiot, but looking like a complete idiot anyway.

>phallic shape in her mouth

>smudgy liquid on her tits

yeah what a deep character