Red pil me on cigs pol

are they really as bad as they are portrayed to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2403642/Nicotine-could-help-Alzheimers-sufferers-boost-their-concentration.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Pj3SIXtLaAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smoking tobacco has numerous health benefits that you do not hear about such as increasing mental acuity and preventing alzheimer's disease. Smoking also increases testosterone and makes it easier to find a female mate, but the jews won't tell you these things because they want you to be hooked on "organic" soy products and vaporizers that contain Chinese chemicals that haven't been tested for human consumption.

FPBP, smoke tobacco, goyim, it's good for you!

Yes, I smoked a cigar once and my biceps grew like 6cm, also did my penis and I was able to easily run the 100m in 5.4 seconds.
Could have won the olympics but I didn't want to oppress the blacks there.
I shit you not kid.
Smoke, smoke, smoke and you can become EVERYTHING.
Its gud for ya trust me.

They're not quite as bad as portrayed. They're still pretty bad for you.

Go straight to the scientific literature. Don't trust anti-smoking propaganda or the various conspiracy minded sites that tell you smoking is good for you.

It's inarguable that they greatly increase the risk of various types of cancer. Some people say "but everything causes cancer in certain amounts". That's true. But smoking leads to far greater risk with far less exposure.

There are many other serious diseases smoking puts you at risk for as well.

>tobacco has numerous health benefits

some of the chemicals in tobacco appear to have some health benefits, such as nicotine. The long term health effects of nicotine, good and bad, aren't well understood though, due to it being associated with the many harmful chemicals in cigarettes that muddy the data.

If you want to use nicotine, there are safer ways. Snus, for example.

There are so many unhealthy chemicals in cigarettes that the positive effects are outweighed by the negative. Especially when there are alternative delivery systems for those chemicals.

They cause cancer more often than not and those lung comparison pictures are not a meme. But fuck I love them

>
i keked

No, how could breathing smoke possibly be bad for you? Fucking retard.
>Smoking tobacco has numerous health benefits
Are you legitimately retarded or just a shill?(I know the answer, you're the same shill who always posts this same shit, next you'll start linking to forum posts you've made)

if you smoke cigs you should be in your own health insurance pool like fat people and heavy drinkers

No they're not as bad as everybody says, and nobody ever talks about the strong genetic component to just how bad they are for you. I trust you to make your own decision about it. I'm quitting right now.

He's right, nicotine can help prevent dementia

telegraph.co.uk/news/2403642/Nicotine-could-help-Alzheimers-sufferers-boost-their-concentration.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Pj3SIXtLaAY

keep smoking goyim i know what's best for you

Sorry, but the extremely high psychoactive dependence isn't worth it.

dont start
day 2 non smoking here after 20 years

I pay huge tax on then in aus so go fuck yourself im entitled to health care through the tax i pay on them

Cigarettes were made for women back in the day. If you are a man dip or use snus. Snus is super safe.

The rise of lung cancer can directly be correlated to the times in human history where atomic bombs were being testing en masse in the 40s, 50s, and 60s.
Everyone starting inhaling these nuclear isotopes, and tobacco, which lowered the lungs' abilities to fight infections, increased the prevalence of lung cancer. Especially, of course, in smokers.
Those nuclear particles are still in our atmosphere. They will never go away. And we breathe them in every day.

>unaware cigarattes are part of their plan to eliminate the white man with cancer
>smoking is degeneracy

Meh pipes are better

What about menthol ones without nicotine and Tabacco?

I only see minorities smoking

Snus is the way to go

kys

But you don't need to smoke it like a savage.

Don't start. I got cancer in my mid 30's. Possibly, but not definitively related. But even beyond that it really isn't worth it. If I could go back to 17 to kick my ass I would. Did redpill me pretty quick though.

If you have shit genetics they're terrible for you

I was a pack a day smoker and ran a 12:00 2 mile. Quit cause I always smelled like shit and my breath stank.

What is the best way to take nicotine?
"""Healthiest""" options plz

patches

Keep at it, it's a bitch but totally possible

Redpill me on Secret Police Sup Forums

US surgeon general has not been able to produce one corpse killed by second hand smoke

15% of smokers die from smoking-related illness

Fuck yes. I got general white in rn

started in high school. the more you smoke, the more you'll love to smoke. thats how u know its bad.

i quit a few years ago by vaping. then slowly weaned myself off vaping. haven't vaped in about 2 months. feels awesome. i never thought i would get to this point, i loved to inhale stuff.

And yeah, Swedish snus is the way to go -
SWEDISH

Yeah, I usually smoke a pipe a week. Cigarettes are stupid

pipes are for nu-males and fedoras insecure with their masculinity

Its the most addictive drug together with heroin

Some fellow snusers here- cheers, whites my preference

> tfw you trust the same govt. that cucks you
Fuck off Ahmed

Some really good drugs if I must say so myself

Retarded pipes like that are for said people. Just get classic billiard style and use plug tobacco

15% is the proportion of moderate to heavy smokers who will develop lung cancers. More than 15% of the population die of coronary artery disease, and smoking is a major risk factor for atherosclerosis and blood vessel damage eventually leading to MI or strokes, so your number is definitely wrong.

Smoking is undoubtedly harmful for you, but I smoke it because cigarettes are still cheap as fuck in Brazil.

I bought one pack about a month ago and I'm struggling to get through it. Does tobacco giving me a tummy ache make me a numale? fug.

If you're not already addicted to nicotine but need some kind of stimulant, talk to your doctor about adderall or one of the related stimulants.

The long-term health effects of amphetamines are far better understood than those of nicotine.

Yeah they really are. If people in this world love you, don't smoke.

Taxes on cigarettes are high as fuck jusr because of that. And schools. Parents cant pay for their own fucking kids anymore.

Pack of cigs actual cost is around $2. The rest is taxes all the way. Marlboro reds cost $7.07 in my city, but go out of it and they are a dollar cheap. 5 dollars in taxes on a $2 product.

And people against smoking tobacco want the government to sell weed to them.

Not a numale, but it's pretty funny you can't get through a pack

the only reason theres a (((correlation))) with cancer rates is because they spray radioactive chemicals all over tobacco fields and even the crap in vapor trails causes cancer

If this was true they wouldn't have invented menthols

Dude, man up and smoke one big cigar and finish it. You will feel sick because that how you body feels when you first starts nicotine after you stop getting nauseous you will never feel it again

Literally smoking right now. Ive tried to quit before but its pretty hard. Most ive gone is 2 days but the urge kicks in and I start smoking again. What would you recommend to fight urges? Ive tried nicotine gum before but that doesn't help. Honestly I like the feeling of inhaling smoke. I dont even get a headrush or anything anymore.

Lucky strikes are like $8 and I'm in the live free or die state

Thanks!
I'll have to look into adderall
I've been looking into trying reasonable dosages of phenibut also.

Theanine also sounds interesting

I've quit twice for about 6 months each time, once with vapes and once cold turkey. Honestly just missed it and started again... fug

Absolutely terrible. Feels good to have a cig high on addy though.

I've never smoked before but I'm curious what it's like.

Should I try or will I get addicted in one puff like they teach in Kindergarten!

(srs.)

Checked, moose.

What if I only want to smoke irregularly? Will it just keep making me nauseous every time?

Smoking every day is expensive here. And pointless, surely the good effects disappear after a while.

>Smoking also increases testosterone
No, nicotine breaks down estrogen as it metabolizes. That's why women who've smoked for years look like a shrivled scrotum, while it's harder to tell if a man is a smoker.

No, it just means you aren't addicted to them yet. Stop now before the pain stops, dumbass. Why would you keep trying to do something that you can tell is fucking you up?

try it bro it will be cool and youll look cool

What are you doing in Canada, Mike?

im non hispanic white so i smoke them when i am drunk

I always bring a pack to smoke and share if I go to a bar. It's a good way to make friends.

How much vacation time do you have? Go on a camping trip for a week.
I bought a pack of cigarillos because it was cheap and I wanted to confirm for myself how shit smoking is. But I lost the lighter and lighters are hard to use anyway so I've never got around to trying it.
Just try it, if you want.

Dirty cig smoker here

It's awesome cuz it gives you physical and mental energy, because it releases adrenaline and various endorphins. Its a good reason to step away from what your working on and have time to think and reflect.

It really is expensive as fuck tho. Also, once you are addicted it really sucks not to do it, you feel like a dull pencil. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't start. That or just stick to cigars or black n milds.

Im never going to quit till it kills me. It probably will eventually. So it goes. I'd rather have an awesome life than a longer one anyway.

Learn from me: First puff I nearly feinted in the grass, laying down for at least 10 seconds after hitting a tobacco pipe. From there on out I started "irregularly" smoking until I started smoking at least 1-4 a day for about 5 years. I finally quit last year. I regret ever even trying this shit, unlike cannabis or at least vaping (which is for cocksuckers) it destroys your lungs even in tiny amounts. Also it is said smoking after surgery extends recovery rate by about double.

MD friend of mine said she would rather have smokers than obese patients.

Cigs bad. Nicotine binds to a happiness receptor in your noggin so it's a natural anti-depressant, that's why it is addicting.

Not just addicting for addicting's sake, has an actual biochemical mechanism.

I smoke 100% tobacco

Feels good desu

Did coke and smoked cigs right after I had brain surgery. Healed up nicely.

In 10 years I've only gone 10 days straight not smoking, and that's because I was sick as fuck and couldn't make it to the store.

>tfw been smoking cigarettes for close to 10 years
>tfw never actually been addicted or had a craving, only smoke when I want to because I like it
>tfw my dad was like this to

I might smoke a pack in a day then go 2 weeks with out smoking, but I do realize this is very rare

Weirdly, I cannot stop smoking weed

>not being part of the snuff master race

I like the smell of these.

Just got some gawith and hoggarth rum twist pipe tobacco. It's alright

I tried pipes but for some reason I keep coming back to cigars and snus. Those are truly GOAT.

>lighters are hard to use
what are you fucking retarded?

>increasing mental acuity
Marginally.
>preventing alzheimer's disease
Marginally, it is because nicotine is an acetylcholine agonist and cigarettes contain MAOI's which prevent breakdown of excitatory neuronal signalling. This actually just treats the symptoms of Alzheimer's, it doesn't prevent it. You can receive all the benefits of an AcH agonist in drug form without the enormous littany of carcinogens and cardiovascular/pathological agents present in cigarettes.
Smoking is inextricably linked to lung cancer which has one of the worst prognoses of any cancer. You do not want to get lung cancer. Not to mention cigarettes are inordinately expensive, reduce your Vo2 max, reduce your blood flow, contribute to endothelial damage which contribute to Virchow's triad which in turn leads to atherosclerosis,haemorrhagic and ischaemic stroke, heart attack, peripheral tissue damage, diabetes, premature aging, yellowing of the teeth, etc etc.
I'm a post grad med sci and smoking is a risk factor for so many diseases it's beyond a joke that you would consider smoking based on the very minor tenuous upsides.

Pipes have a bit of a learning curve, but I do like the occasional cigar, too.

>a savage
A SAVAGE

Cigarettes are only bad because you take that tar formed from the smoke and breathe it into the sensitive tissues of your lungs, which will increase your chance of cancer significantly. However, with cigars you don't have to inhale the smoke because there is so much nicotine. You just have to breath the smoke into your mouth, and breathe out. Because the smoke stays in your mouth, your less likely to get cancer because the inside of your mouth much less sensitive cells, and will withstand the smoke. But you still have quite a good chance of getting mouth/throat cancer, this also applies to snus.

Vaping looks like the safest way to consume nicotine because there is no burning involved. Just make sure to get a vape juice that has no preservatives and flavors, and it would be very unlikely to contract cancer or damage your lungs.

I've been smoking for about a year now wish I never picked it up desu

Wouldn't recommend. I've never smoked, but been addicted to snus for over a year now.

It was nice for the first week or so. Decent energy. But once the novelty wears off, you just start to feel plain retarded without a packet on your gums. At that point, you are imbibing it just to feel normal rather than boost the mind. Bad etiquette; don't fall into this trap.

Keep frequency down to once or twice a week to prevent falling into the abyss. But that's easier said than done.

r u avin a giggle m8? How did you end up with coke after a brain surgery? Throwing a party celebrating the fact that you didn't die? I'm not even questioning the risks, I just want to know what gave occasion for it

i feel you man. i finally said fuck it and now I just chew the fuck out of the gum. have been at that for almost a year now. fuck the on again off again struggle. nicotine has been the number one regret of my life. not even crying, just being realistic

just chew the gum or w/e if you are already down to stuffing a piece of plastic in your mouth and sucking on it.

Halloween party

Now it's time to quit the gum and the cravings will disappear over time

>not rolling your own and feeling like a literal God
I fucking create it, and turn it into smoke. I am immortal.

this year? were you feeling ok or just thought "fuck it, I'm going"?
Best wishes.

A little, don't be mean. I just not used to pushing buttons like that.

do you roll a filter as well user?

Weed smokers dont get lung cancer.

What does that mean?

I recall something about nicotine itself has positive benefits for health but everything else in a cigarette is very harmful.

Nah it was last year and I feel fine. TY user

Not bad for the first 2-3 years. After third year started getting really short of breath all the time. My eyes started getting baggy as fuck and it started making my lifts suck.

Honestly it's a very disgusting habit. It's not as bad as they say, but that doesn't really mean much.

Quitting is pretty damn impossible. I'm on about a month and a half of no cigs and I still struggle every single day. Life doesn't feel complete without them.

Don't start. Feels bad man

Yes. When I run out, I change my inhale routine cause it's like breathing fire otherwise.

Lungs absorb nicotine faster, plus the nicotine gum has a lot of nasty chemicals like aspartame, while vaping is just nicotine + water.

*propylene glycol