Homo Superior?

More like Homo Sexuals.

HOW WILL MUTIES EVER RECOVER?

Man, I bet "Young" Scott really, really just wants to go fucking home; all this shit he keep on seeing has to be fucking with his head.

pretty sure that was the premise of that ongoing he had that Rucka did. Young Cyke just being like "Fuck this shit imma go to space"

I remember liking that one, but it only got 10 issues right?

>"Hey so why does everyone hat Cyclops again?"
>"He stopped one of the giant fart clouds."
>"Oh so-"
>"And then he walked up a glared at Medusa and Black Bolt. So they killed him."
>"Okay that doesn't make any goddamn sense at all."
>"Look on the bright side, what are the chances of the Inhuman's push failing? I mean the only way this would be bad for everyone is if the X-Men movie rights were back in our hands."
>"Yeah, like that'll ever happen."

>> OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah, Rucka did like 6 issues but his dad passed away and he didn't want to deal with writing a book with such a strong father-son focus during that whole turmoil. I don't remember who did the last few issues

>falling for the hoax
cyclops died on muir island! It was Emma all along! Optic blasts can't melt adamantium beams!

And that was still better than Doom killing him, somehow.

A shame. Because Cyclops was the best character Marvel had and still is.

I wouldn't say he's the "best" but he's definitely my favorite. He's also a great pleb filter to sort out the X-fags who will buy anything Marvel publishes

That soundwave apparently melted everyones faces too.

we was right and shit

What's the name of the artist? I wanna know so I can never get near anything made by them ever again.

>superior race
>always get opressed and almost extinct

An Inhuman fan, kek!

opression is proof that you were in the right
Welcome to American philosophy, where the underdog is somehow the exalted position. (shit's fucked, yo)

Jesus Christ Medus and Emma whats wrong with your face

i kinda like Emma's bc it shows how much it's fucking her up

Aaron Kuder, who had done better work in the past.
Medusa shouldn't look like that, given that she angrily ordered "his" execution a few pages before.

I don't know. So far he was the only one capable of fucking around with the Status Quo.

Or how much strain the illusion is causing her

I hate those reaction face squares Marvel seems to love using everywhere.

Can't wait for Cyclops to come back and everyone not be hyped about it or feel sorry for treating him like shit.
>Oh hey Cyclops you're back, anyway here's the new roster you got to deal with and here's a bunch of stuff you missed, anyway see you at 5 for the big team meeting.