Rule 63

Keep it safe.

HAHA, NO.

I demand more Reed.

prepare to why edition

oh damn

So does Hannah end up hitting John during a bout of madness, or flipped?

w-what happened next?

Is that Blade's daughter? What happened to her comic?

We need some high impact cuddling.

OK

Yo, I just got an idea: since Carol Danvers looks like a man but is really a woman, would that make her r63 swap a man who looks like a cute trap?

Post your favourite canon rule63

someone draw Carl Danvers as a cute trap

>Fem Kaiba will never go full super autist over you because of a Children's Card Game
It hurts.

Breast Girl titties

>R63
nigga i hate to break it to u but

Wouldn't her name be Renee Richards?

Damien is precious! Precious!

Dante Must Die mode: Only post canon instances of R63

Challenge accepted

It's chilling with marvel Destroy and the teen Victor Von Doom book in the never ever happening department.

Why does /ss/ go so well with genderswaps?

I dont know what you are talking about...

jesus christ

These designs are perfect.

The canon one is better.

user this is just Kamina with tits.

You know she eats her own poop right?

Yeah, and?

Hannah has a really bad day and flips on john who beats the shit out of her. For the rest of the marvel universe whenever Hannah gets too riled up eveyone threatens to call John.

That symbol

that's not rule 63, that's just lady sith as the new loki

>tfw this could've been a reality if demitri were a playable character in mvci

>You will never meet a woman as kind, caring and generous as Clare Kent
>Or someone as lowkey thicc who looks that good with short hair

It hurts to live.

ARE there any dumb chick/smart guy cartoons out there?

I feel there is a large demographic interested in this

Yugi is a goth girl does Things to me.

>Rule 63 threads on Sup Forums are just hypersexualized gender-reversed male characters
You're all just a bunch of thirsty cunts.

>
literally just the same characters but with hourglass figures and D-cups
Vomit-inducing designs.
>Exact same outfits
Lazy.
These are of excellent quality. Kudos to the artists.

>>>/1950/

>You will never make Fem Kaiba so envious of your last remaining Blue Eyes White Dragon card that she abducts and then forces you to play with her until you lose and forfeit your card just so that she could rip it up in front of you so no one can have it I guess
>Alternatively, you will never mindbreak Fem Kaiba with the Forbidden One
Dang it.

Although I do agree some of these designs are hilariously lazy as shit.

I never realized how short Beast Boy in Go! is.

Most of those are alright, you have shit taste and must go down from your high horse.

Yeah, I can really see the hourglass figure on femReed.

She is a fag that shows up on every rule 63 thread with the same complains and acts like an asshole everytime that there is any amount of fanservice or she doesn't particulary like a pic. Just ignore.

That's what it's called?

Haven't posted here at all yet. Okay then, talk. What significant differences would being the opposite gender have on these characters, flying bricks I can't see being different, maybe fem supes might be more withdrawn, but isn't shy/clumsy already how clark acts in disguise? If their treated like the original characters they would have a lot less sexualisation. I doubt there'd be major changes as capeshit often has female characters on the same tier as the males; because superpowers. Most comics with fantasy and such have you except dragons so the women doing the same kind of warrior/fighting stuff is common there too, due to magic or cheesecake. What would you dudes suggest if you were going to discuss something?

go back there gramps, should you like your over-sexualised women dominated by men in every aspect

dumb women need representation too

please die.

How are these alright? They're just the exact same character but with tits and thicker thighs, it's lazy as fuck.

Judging by the boob size, I guarantee you that the artist who made that has given femReed an hourglass figure as well.
Maybe try giving them less sexist designs and have the personality of the characters not depend on their gender so much? It's why Aliens worked so well.

Fuck off.

From now on I'm ignoring your posts.

Yeah, of course. You're better at jerking off than at discussing like an adult anyway.

>try giving them less sexist designs
They usually have the same costumes as their male original counterparts. As for the body types they usually have the usual female body type of their universe, just like every superhero in capeshit is super buff if male or the cartoony hourglass if female
>and have the personality of the characters not depend on their gender so much
Does it really matter to these characters? They seem to be acting identical to their canon counterparts. Plus wouldn't it be interesting for these characters to experience different giving there's now a significant change to them?

>rifle sights messed up
>grenade launcher has no trigger
>poor trigger discipline

0/10, would not fap

I got some nice Fem Franks.

Francine?

That isn't even a femReed that's a fem Plastic Man dressed up as Reed.
And it's a fetish thing

I've got a character in one of my GURPS games based off of this.
She's actually not the punisher, she is a mentally ill woman who found Frank's war journals and deluded herself into believing that she's Maria Castle and Frank was the one who died at the park. She fights crime and eats people.

>Sup Forums
th-that's just not fair

Alright, I'm done with the internet for today.

>Implying twink Cindarella isn't the same shit you're complaining about
Fuck you.

>Simon, your drill is the drill that will pierce my hymen!
>Big sis, I don’t understand a single word you’re saying right now.

i agree with you, but you shouldn't be such a fag about it.

R63 Samus. What do you think?

R63 Samus should have a feminine looking armor, but being actualy a gruff dude with a beard.