>manlet
>want to rule the world
>everyone hates me and stabs me in the back
>quick to anger
>constantly failing at life
>have extremly inflated ego
>have weird voice

Other urls found in this thread:

tfwiki.net/wiki/Robotmasters_(franchise)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you also become a snake?

no, but i look like shit anyways. And sometimes when im dicking around and drunk i do my cobra commander impression and start screaming “I WAS ONCE A MAN, A MAAAAAAAAN”

I honestly don't know. I'm feeling angry, depressed, jealous, and have a severe case of self-hate 24/7. Got anyone who fits that description? Not Doom; I hate Gyps.

>in public
Relax guys, it'll be fine!
Man, you're good at this!
Hey, it could always be worse!
Good job, dude!

>in private
Man I suck.
Why aren't I dead yet?
Just think how much better this world would be without people like me.

Are you me?

Probably.

>Outcast among group of friends
>Tries best but doesn't succeed, ever
>Dorky as all fuck
>Literally no one likes me
>Determined to help but end up fucking shit up

Bojack Horseman?

Hey boco is the other robot masters line any good? I recently got the optimus from that line and he may be my favorite version

>no real friends
>self-hatred to the max
>fakes a happy-go-lucky and confident persona
>Physicsfag going into Biotech & MechEng
>grew up pampered and now have to face the harsh realities
>control-freak to an insane degree
>cannot see people as more than either helpless losers that need to be saved, or enemies
>desperately want to influence the way things work ona grand scale, because it's my way or the highway
>obsessed with having as perfect an appearance as I can
>addiction issues (not drugs)
>struggling with faith
>Med
>constant mood swings
>grew up with Mythology Tales and Knights; childhood heroes were Odysseus, Dracula & King Arthur
It may sound as edgy bullshit, but honestly that's the way I work. I alternate between hopeful optimist to cynical edgelord, and there's nothing I can do about it. I just wish I had his money and super-intelligence...

Can't say I've ever owned any of them. As I recall its a line of what you'd basically call tinier Masterpieces, mixed with some redecos. Depends on what character interest you, I suppose.
tfwiki.net/wiki/Robotmasters_(franchise)

>childhood hero was dracula
My nigga

>Dracula

The real person or the fictional vampire?

I looked it up, appeently it had redecos of old normal retail molds with some updated molds in it. Thanks anyways boco

A combination of all Draculas. As a Med, I naturally hate Ottomans, so Vlad being some kind of "Demon King" always appealed to me. Add to that all the mythos around him, from various fictional properties, and you've got quite a character. Also, Vlad dindu nuffin. Tis all German slander!

Vlad was probably what you'd call "a well intentioned extremist". Like, he'll keep you safe whether you want him to or not.

Dracula and vampires in general will always be my favorite classical monster. Funny how my hatred for twilight made me get into actually good vampire media like lost boys, the dracula films both universal and hammer, or interview with a vampire

If it makes you feel any better, I enjoy your online presence. Also your taste in waifus isn't as bad as it could be.

Same, bocos always fun to be around and brightens up a theead. And its not like my waifus arent any better

He obviously wasn't a well man, but at the time, he BTFOd Turkroaches, so he's good in my book.

Yup, Vampires will always be the best classic monster. They work as anything from mindless thugs, to aristocrats and hedonistic demons.

Bump

he's also a spineless coward that stabs other people in the back as well as blames others for his own failures.