SAM RAIMI'S "SPIDER-MAN 4"

Would you have watched it, Sup Forums?

>Peter Parker (Tobey Maguire) continues to protect New York City as Spider-Man, capturing several small-time criminals such as The Rhino, The Prowler, Shocker, Stilt-Man and Mysterio (Bruce Campbell), while also working as Dr. Curt Connors' (Dylan Baker) assistant at Empire State University. However, his relationship with Mary Jane Watson (Kirsten Dunst) ends when MJ leaves to pursue an acting career in Los Angeles.

>Peter develops a relationship with Connors' student Felicia Hardy (Anne Hathaway), whose adoptive father, Adrian Toomes (John Malkovich), buys the Daily Bugle newspaper from newly-retired J. Jonah Jameson (J.K. Simmons). Toomes develops an armored wingsuit and adopts the identity of "The Vulture", using the Daily Bugle as a front for his illegal operations and planning to take over the city's criminal underworld. Spider-Man must stop the Vulture while also protecting Felicia.

>In the end, Toomes dies, and Jameson buys back the Daily Bugle, unable to cope with retirement. Felicia finds out Spider-Man's secret identity and is heartbroken, fleeing to Europe, where it is implied that she'll become Black Cat. Peter is left alone, but determined to fight on.

>In a after-credits scene, Connors test a serum based on Lizard DNA that he had been developing throughout the movie and begins to mutate into the Lizard.

People give Spider-Man 3 shit for Venom and corporate meddling but to be honest there wasn't an actor from the main cast that didn't seem tired of making them. They all seemed pretty ready to move on to new things and it shows with the level of performance.

>However, his relationship with Mary Jane Watson (Kirsten Dunst) ends when MJ leaves to pursue an acting career in Los Angeles.

So that's why he ended up marrying Betty Brant

>Mysterio (Bruce Campbell)
So that's where all of his cameos would've led up to? That would've been great.

It's a shame right? At least Ash Vs Evil Dead kicks ass.

Nope. He plays a different guy in every movie.

>All my bad guys are relatives and buttfuck each other on a yearly basis
who the FUCK thought that was a good idea

Here's some concept art.

Spider-Man arresting Mysterio.

Cops laughing as Mysterio turns out to be an ranting middle-aged man.

Felicia Hardy.

>Going from pfighting Venom and Sandman to the vulture
Yeah...no

Felicia giving a press conference.

Saucy.

Pieces of one of the main setpieces of the movie.

Vulture is being chased by a police helicopter.

Vulture gains the upper hand and attacks the helicopter.

This doesn't seem right where are the subtle antisemitic overtones?

So long as the subplot had Jameson doing lots of retirement style things, I'd be game

Spider-Man intervenes, leading to a massive aerial brawl.

The Vulture.

Peter gets unmasked (again), flown up into the sky and dropped to his death.

Looks like Jolie

I love the Raimi movies, maybe is nostalgia but they are very enjoyable compared to the new ones, and this shit sounds cool.

How much weight would Bruce had to have put on?

Fatsuits are a thing, bro.

But why make Mysterio fat, at all?

>several small-time criminals such as The Rhino, The Prowler, Shocker, Stilt-Man and Mysterio

How the fuck are these considered small time?

> Felicia Hardy (Anne Hathaway)
Hell no.

>Peter finding a new love interest
>when the entire emotional center of literally the entire story is the relationship between him and MJ
This seems okay, but I can see why it didnt pan out. I dont know where this synopsis came from but I was under the impression that Felicia was gonna be the "Vultress". Where did you find this and those storyboard panels? Ive never seen the ones with Felicia before

Because he's supposed to be a joke.

The Vulturess was an early idea, which Raimi heavily disliked, and was scrapped in script revisions.