Celebrities who endorsed Trump. A lot of them were already a given, a few I didn't expect

Celebrities who endorsed Trump. A lot of them were already a given, a few I didn't expect.

So the first thing you notice is that most of them are he-men and redneck icons while celebrities who endorsed Hillary are mainly Tumblrcore chicks and nu males like Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=glb2U6y-GdU
twitter.com/MorganEastwood/status/796278101189607424
youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would've thought Jesse Ventura would be a Bernie guy.

>azalea Banks

What the fuck?

>no diddy or ice cube

He's a Jill Stein guy, OP is retarded

Actually I think the people who voted for Trump are people who actually worked harder to get to where they are at. The ones that supported Hillary are pretty much famous because of what they look like

based degen TIla tiquilla. i thought she'd be shekeled for life, obv. shilling for her

Or they have as low an IQ as Katy Perry.

GARY BUSEY FUCK YEAH !

She used to post on Sup Forums anonymously and posted a bunch of Stormfag rants on social media, it's not all that out of left field.

> 3 cast members of Cheers

Fuck yeah.

Rosanne? Didn't they have a feud a number of years back?

Azalea has a great negress face. She's also nuts and a professional troll that will say crazy shit for attention.

Definitely fuckable hoodrat for the Caucasian seed.

>kelsey grammer
>john ratzenberger

are you freal homie?

Also too bad, it's believed that Taylor Swift did vote for Hillary although she never outright said it.

And Sup Forums used to think she was the perfect Aryan goddess.

That was Rosie O'Donnel

Kelsey Grammer has been a known Republican for decades. You learned that just now?

>i thought she'd be shekeled for life, obv
w0t u new?

Good point.

Makes you wonder who else is on here.

She endorsed, then un-endorsed, then celebrated the media getting BTFO when he won, now she's shitting on him again. Hard to say what her position on the God Emperor is currently.

I thought Tom Brady was debunked?

Giselle said they didn't support him but there's an old pic floating around showing a MAGA hat in his locker.

Alec Baldwin's brother. Yeah, they don't see eye to eye on politics.

>mfw kid rock supported trump
>cowboy

you forgot the woman of the year, bruce jenner

Huh.

Every time I heard of her she was always upset about something. Like when she called TI a coon for working with that ass-injected Australian hoe.

Tom never explicitly endorsed him, but he's apparently friends with Donald Trump and had a MAGA hat in his locker at one point.

>Clint Eastwood
Fuck yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=glb2U6y-GdU

god bless trump chuck norris kid rock hulk hogan (blessed) mike tyson gene simmons jesse ventura and bruce jenner

what a time to be a trap

and clint eastwood bless

jared leto endorsed trump

I seriously doubt that. He was an Obama cuck.

Roseanne Barr...that surprised me. I was pretty sure she was just an older Sarah Silverman, polly ticks included.

I expected to see Mel, but then I guess he might have wisely laid low because of the media field day that would ensue.

ted nugent endorsed trump

Roseanne is based, despite the fact she is a jewish old school feminist. She shitposts about Hillary a lot on twitter and talks a lot of shit about Hollywood celebs and how they act behind closed doors.

I voted Obama in '08 because I really couldn't get behind McCain. Part of me regrets the decision but I also have to realize that if McCain won, we'd likely be in Syria already.

Roseann is based, she got assassinated by the media for speaking out about pedowood.

I bet Mel Gibson and Gary Oldman are Trumpers as well.

>I voted Obama in '08
Pic and timestamp. Have a (You) regardless if you do it or not.

You forgot Kanye

Of what? My ballot?

My point is that quite a few people supported Obama over McCain. It's not a stretch to assume that people who were truly anti-war would have chosen Obama over McCain. Many of these people, myself included, ended up voting for Trump over Hillary for the same reason.

Scott Baio is brave enough to headline the RNC, but gets no mention in your little chart. Sad!

So was Sup Forums in 2008.

Nah, he and Kim Kartrashian endorsed Hilldawg.

Don't worry about it. I'm dyslexic and read your comment wrongly. Can you provide a source for Leto endorsing Trump?>this lie again
Sup Forums wasn't around in 2008, and Sup Forums was always supportive of Ron Paul.

I don't follow celebrities. The only person in this collage I care about is Clint Eastwood.

>Sup Forums was always supportive of Ron Paul.
Also, this is correct. Sup Forums has always been right-leaning. "Sup" used to word filter to "RON PAUL"

Based Frasier Crane

Sadly she's going blind from early onset macular degeneration.

CLINT EASTOOD ISNT SUPPORTING TRUMP !!1 twitter.com/MorganEastwood/status/796278101189607424

Sideshow bob

Last I saw he was supporting Al Leppo

True, Brady was a 6th Rd pick and Owens was a 3rd pick who didn't get recruited by a school in the big six

>Clint Eastwood
>Picture of Chuck Norris

Clint Eastwood definitely likely voted Trump. Just look at his political history.

I think the joke is that she is the complete opposite. I think the joke is entirely based on her having the physical traits of an Aryan goddess but being a filthy coal burning liberal IRL

hahahaha. had to have Busey on it.

The evidence being a tweet she sent out saying #Nasty women need to stick together.

I can see him being that retarded, definitely.

You're forgetting Robert Davi also

but not that tremendous faggot ted dansen

kind of surprised to see gene simmons. is he one of the good jews?

>Giselle said they didn't support him

she's fighting tom for control of the pants

most jews are good, people like soros aren't jews, they don't care about them at all

I never had any doubts about Hulk Hogan.

youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg

cheers reunion. Reboot when? MAGA

Or David Hyde Pierce. That guy is an insane leftist. Prolly because he punches donuts.

Jews are leftist in most countries because they're a minority and minorities are nearly always leftists. Drop them into Israel and they instantly turn into raging right wingers.

he's fairly rich (but not jew-rich), white, hard working, and had the MAGA hat

he 100% voted Trump no matter what Gisele heard

Oh yeah then what does this picture mean?

Nah he's always been a big fiscal conservative Republican.

there's nothing weird or bad about that, and the reason that happens in Israel is because they're surrounded by countries that want to blow them up.

Soros doesn't seem to care about Israel, he seems he wants to divide everyone, including his "own" people. I have a Jewish friend in New York, I know how their culture works

The crew from Pawn Stars also did

Then again, Tim Tebow was a #1 or something pick and I don't think he voted for Hillary. :^)

I'd argue that she only said that for their family's safety.