So when he is finally caught by either Trump or Putin what should his punishment be?

So when he is finally caught by either Trump or Putin what should his punishment be?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailynewsposts.info/breaking-news-george-soros-has-died-possible-heart-attack-breaking-news-george-soros-has-died-possible-heart-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0a
youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is he listening to?

all his money donated to charities to help white people

force him to watch

Ship that old kike to Gitmo if we catch him imo

Give his money to me, be forced to live the rest of his life not in prison, but in the slums of a ghetto the exact opposite of how he lived with no furnishings other than the essentials for life.

all the girls he molested get a tube sock full of pennies, a free ride to his sell and beat him to death

Is there proof of any actual criminal activities? Or is Sup Forums just buttblasted at how Soros spends his money?

Put into a oven alive and cranked to 666 degrees. Upon cremation his ashes will shoot-out of the ash chimney and into the air mixed with confetti.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it looks like he just died.

dailynewsposts.info/breaking-news-george-soros-has-died-possible-heart-attack-breaking-news-george-soros-has-died-possible-heart-attack

Chain him into a bath and feed him honey water so he shits liquid. Let him rot in it.

liberal tear vaporwave

Gas chamber

we should make him watch his daughters, cousins or whatever get gang raped by Ahmeds, so he can understand what cultural enrichment he brought to eu

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0a

To watch his son Alex skinned alive before they put a bullet in George's head

>Killing a kike with pennies
Oh the irony

FLayed alived no anesthetics

40 years ago he "manipulated" the currency exchange with the UK Pound vs. Oil futures...

Somehow the (hands rubbing together) let him do it,and and an dan andanndamdada............

Just take all his money.

To pay for the welfare of all Americans for the rest of his life

boiled alive

In his own shit.

>involved in overthrowing the governments of Georgia and Ukraine
>wanted by Putin for funding anti-government groups(one of his puppets was executed if I remember right)
>involved in "economic terrorism" in Asia
>BLM, CTR, Femen,... also all funded by this kike

He will be forced to ejaculate every day by Rosie O'donnell

Forced to fund white nationalist organizations until the day Israel is nuked off the map

He and all his family will be drowned in molten gold (his gold ofc).

He has to live out the rest of his days in the worst ghetto in Washingon, D.C. working at a McDonalds. No guards, no police will answer his calls, no protection, not allowed to own a gun, a taser, or pepper spray.

Draino injection.

I think there is a warrant for his arrest in Russia right? Trump could have him arrested and claim extradition or something.

I feel like we just defeated Darth Vader but he is the Emperor behind the scenes and he will fade away to think of a new plan and come back with another candidate or jew gold in more pockets... Trump exposed him and named him which is a good start

Just want to reiterate this, guys: He's already dead.

Unless this story is fake...

Leave my father alone

I'd say causing an economic collapse over a vote you didn't like is pretty criminal.

Gitmo, along with the rest of the globalist scum.

Tell him to leave the rest of the world alone, then.

youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8

George Soros
Reported Address:
136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536

Reported By Account Type Comptroller Ouf Code Year Reported By Other Owners
GUARDIAN LIFE INSURANCE CO REFUNDS/OTHER AMTS DUE UNDER POLICY TERM 50294665 2012 GUARDIAN LIFE INSURANCE CO
Records with similar name or address:
ALEXANDER G SOROS 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536
ALEXANDER SOROS 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536
GEORGE PSAROS 10 MARLO LN HAUPPAUGE NY 11788
GEORGE PSAROS 10 MARLON LANE HAUPPAUGE NY 11788
GEORGE PSAROS 10 MARLON LN HAUPPAUGE NY 11788
GEORGE PSORAS 21 ST APT 4J LONG ISLAND C NY 11105
GEORGE PSORAS 23 68 38TH ST ASTORIA NY 11105
GEORGE PSORAS 53 06-111 ST CORONA NY 11368
GEORGE SAROSY 159 BLEECKER ST BROOKLYN NY 11221
GEORGE SOROS 136 CANTITLE ST KATONAH NY 10136
GEORGE SOROS 178 CANTITOE STREET KATONAH NY 10536
GEORGE SOROS 888 7TH AVE STE 3300 NEW YORK NY 10106
GEORGE SOROS SOROS FUND MANAGEMENT COMPANY 888 SEVENT H AVENUE NEW YORK NY 10106
GEORGE SOROS SOROS FUND MGMNT CO 888 SEVENTH AVE NEW YORK NY 10106
GEORGE SYROS 9423 118TH ST # 2 JAMAICA NY 11419
LINDA VANKOOY 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536
SUSAN WEBBER 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536
HOUSEHOLD SERVICES LLC 136 CANTITOE ST KATONAH NY 10536

Preferably a furious butt pounding by Syrians

fake and gay

severely underrated

He has to watch as other people spend his money.

Soros is not a human, he can't die.

Lethal injection, but fuck up every single aspect of it and keep him alive for as long as possible. Make him believe it will be a quick and easy process.

>faked death to continue jewing
>this faggot believes it

Holocaust

Sentence him to a 30 years of bar mitzvahs.

The Tub

And the punishment of "sitting in the tub" saw the convicted person placed in a wooden tub with only their head sticking out. The executioner would then paint the victim's face with milk and honey. Flies would begin to swarm around the victim's nose and eyelids. The victim was also fed regularly and fairly soon, they would virtually be swimming in their own excrement.

At which stage maggots and worms would devour their body. One victim apparently survived for 17 days -- he decayed alive.

>jewing when you're officially dead
How? When can he find a puppet, ready to take all responsibility for what Soros is doing?

it's not official you faggot, how come ONLY this site has reported on it?

I'm telling you, draino.

It's the most painful, it cooks your vessels open.

i like ur pic. Clinton supporters were either stupid enough to waste tuition getting a useless degree, or got a useful degree and are straight up failures.

fucking this

amazing, a fund , for every white child born, free university, free house

Soros is dead niggers

Top 40 on repeat for the rest of his life.

>Preferably a furious butt pounding by Syrians
this

Nah, but he will be if Putin mans up and offers a bounty.

Public dick skinning. Followed by hormone replacement therapy.

i like how he runs away

Soros ain't dead ya shills, dailynewsposts said that to get people off his back while he runs and hides.
also he was already circumsized, he's a jew

Iron/blood eagle
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle

Wealth Redistribution. Make him practice what he preaches with all his (((activist groups))). Then have him and his cumguzzling sons rot behind bars.

Skinning.

The entire thing.

No skin, just tissue and tears.

Too honorable

Trump named him right to Hillary's face so I think some shit's going to go down when Trump takes office.

Same with charging Hillary (she's going to get a pardon)

He's facing globalist murderer's and playing it safe.

take away his shekels, one at a time. make him watch

huck him in the oven

this