Noticed that no one storytimes SM/DP #27 this week

Noticed that no one storytimes SM/DP #27 this week.

Well strap in!

I really like Screwball redesign

I just think everyone dropped it when Kelly left to be honest

Ditto, even though it's basically just her taking the helmet off and getting a new hairstyle.

I almost did too, but I trust Thompson, he took a pair of dumpster fires with Sill and Venom in space and spun them into enjoyable comics, and I like Bachalo’s art. I’m glad I stuck around, it’s been fun for the most part
It is, but it looks great

I honestly thought it was getting canned at the time, but I've been up to date on it since the writer switch. It's still one of the best Marvel books right now.

We always talk about how scared Spidey is when he stops with the quips, it wasn’t until issue two of this run that I realized the same is true for Deadpool, but so much worse because he’ll just ignore whatever damage is done to him

Sadly it just flies under the radar because people are either tired of Deadpool or spidey, or they assume it’s something akin to Squirrel Girl or Mocking Bird. I’m really enjoying this arc with Chameleon

I like Bachalo's version a bit more than this current artists' because the pig tails are softer. I find this artist makes her look too much like pink Harley Quinn.

Well, that and she doesn't have SCREWBALL written on her leg.

Chameleon is such a bro, just hooks that child up with a spidey mask, how nice of him

And everyone’s waifu in this series (now that Itsy Bitsy is in limbo) Husk!! And she’s a cutie here on this page

Keikaku.

>The kid keeps wearing it even after resuming his true form.

And that’s all folks, looks like next issue we’ll see even more crazy action! Hope you all enjoyed it, and don’t forget to support the official release!

Why did they get Marcus To to do only the last page? Not that I'm complaining, but it's weird.

Robbie is ignoring everything in that goddawful Generation X series
he might be my favorite Marvel writer right now

He certainly deserves some respect that’s for sure, the guy was working overtime trying to repair the damage that Bendis and Slott were doing

he's like Ewing but not boring

Awwwww, booooooo

I dunno man, I fucking loved Contest of Champions and AIMvengers

Bump

I enjoyed the last issues with Spidey and Husk interactions

I feel bad for Chameleon. Every so often they try to make him a legitimate threat, but then it almost immediately gets ignored and he goes back to being a joke.

So she and Peter totally fucked while they were stuck alone together in that SHIELD facility, right?

I gave the book a chance due to Chameleon being my favorite Spider-Man villain but to me it's a nearly incomprehensible SO WACKY XD mess and I fucking hate that Chameleon is back to using masks with no explanation. Especially because when he shows up again under a different writer he'll be shapeshifting as he should be. I don't like the use of Chameleon in this series in general either. I like him as a deeply psychological foe for Spider-Man to fight, not a generic evil terrorist/arms dealer/whatever the fuck guy.

I did too.

I guess I like it when Spider-Man interacts with lesser known characters and isn't always in the same friendgroup.

That’s a fair opinion, I think you’re the first person I’ve never seen that cares that much about Chameleon though. Sorry you’re not enjoying the run.
Probably, bitches love Spider-Man you know, and I’m sure Husk would be happy to sleep with someone who wasn’t a mutant.

I think Bachalo has a Pig Tail Fetish.

It’s a good fetish to have, gives you something to hold onto, just one more reason why Long Hair > Short Hair

Maybe he's the artist for the next issue and this page was originally going to be in it but they decided to bump it up to this one? Dunno, just a guess.