Don't the timelines have to eventually merge at some point?

Don't the timelines have to eventually merge at some point?

Some of them only merge at the end of the world.

I dunno, did the dinosaurs re-appear?

Is there any timeline where I get a gf?

Everybody will kill themselves in the end

Have some patience I'm workin on it.

If you don't have one already in the Trump timeline then you're a degenerate.

You have to use the Chrono Cross though.

Is there any timeline where I get a bf?
There has to be some other gay NEETS 4 Trump out there.

No. Are you stupid or trolling? Timelines don't merge, they only split.

Holy shit I hope this LGBT fucking nonsense parade ends soon. Do you know that trans people will be able to play against whatever gender they identify with in the next Olympics, even if they haven't had surgery to change their sex. So men who 'identify' as a women can compete against women in whatever. Fucking think about that nonsense for a bit...

>implying they can't split into each other

They merge at WW3

No but there's a timeline where you become my bitch

No she actually lost. Zero point isn't for another year, 10 months and 5 days.

*teleports behind you*
What the fuck did you just say to me?

Nigga hurry up i want to ride a trex and eat pterodactyl eggs

There's a timeline where my dick is so big, everyone in the world is forced to touch it

Stop time is late December this year though.

you are already dead in the other timeline because everyone got nuked.

there is no going back.

You know this timeline shit is all because the LHC is able to send binary information into the past. There weren't alt timelines until the 80s with the first particle accelerator experiments. With LHC, they can send that info even further.

You are forgetting the most important time line. Slow and steady fuckers.

Well in that timeline I just took a shit on it so yeah

Let us take a moment of silence for those poor bastards who are stuck in the timeline where Hillery won...

>tfw you rolled just enough dubbles to ensure a place in the trump timeline

Please check these

No

Well trump seemed pretty ok with fag marriage. I guess you could consider that the beginning of the merger if not the nail in the coffin.

There's nothing wrong with gay marriage**

*as long as married gays can't adopt
**as long as individual church can choose to refuse to marry fags.

i will let you do whatever you want to me if you give me housing and food

I would be okay with them adopting, just as long as we subject them to weekly inspections. I'd rather not have kids being raised by the state, it fixes nothing and most of them end up relying on the state later in life.

kek no faggots should not be able to adopt children. government shouldn't have really much to say about marriage of two people, including not forcing a church to marry faggots if they dont want to. but it is cruel to let a child get adopted by faggots and forced into their world

Where you located @ slutboy

"I'm a barbie girl" is actually "I'm The barbie girl"

It would be under the stipulation that they don't try to make the kids gay. Wards of the state will vote for the stat to have more control because they were raised with it so why would it be bad? Shills for bigger government is worse then some gays anyways, gays won't force me to like them, the government can and will.

I'M THE BARBIE GIRL
IN THE BARBIE WORLD
WRAPPED IN PLASTIC
LIFE'S ORGASMIC

They never left

I took my dick in picture recently after realising that it was huge.

My friend dropped a huge cock reference at a party and I spoiled my dick pic.

Failed opportunities of trolling people showing it without telling them it's mine.

God damn it. I need to master the art of silence.

What if they accidentally turn out gay like gay people usually do, though? How would gay parents prove it wasn't their fault?