Tfw you bet $2000 on trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EG0wQRsXLi4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ugh, I regret not dropping $2000 on him. I never doubted our Emperor, but I knew the lengths the bitch would go to and decided not to.

How do you think this lad's feeling?

>tfw you bet on Trump by buying gold ETFs

That reminds me, didn't one company pay out early on Hillary bets? top fucking kek

Is it taxed

i'll never bet on an election.

sure fire way to watch someone desperate off themselves when they lose if they are in that state of mind

hello, don't forget to pay your taxes
i believe you need to file 1099-MISC

JNUG took all my shekels
REEEEEEEEE
I'm never betting on stocks again

I hope he burns in hell. I'm glad.

what a retard those returns are shit for how much you risk

It is income, so it will be taxed.

I had no idea how to bet online, or I would have.

It'd have been nice flipping my 1k into a larger amount.

It was some turkroach on here who bet his entire inheritance

Damn son, nice haul!

I put about $2k into his campaign instead. I don't regret it but I really should have placed a bet too.

Wait. I have ACH and still haven't gotten paid out? I won 2800 :) I got in on Florida at 12 cents.

Hopefully the popular vote market hits then i'll have a check like that? ! :)

Trump will pardon assange

thank god I didn't do this because I would have bet on Shillary

Me too, made just over 7k - had another 1k win on Florida (on a dif website). Never will use gambling sites again tho.

I never doubted the emperor, but Florida had me slightly worried up until he got ahead by 26 votes - then it was clear sailing from there.

Funnily enough, he would've won without Florida - that would've been gut wrenching but hilarious.

One of the best nights ever for me, between watching the meltdown on CNN, lots of beer and the pol threads lending energy to Florida - high energy night!

Same. Fucking Jews.

>I put about $2k into his campaign instead

You're fucking retarded.

I'm long NUGT $10 calls for this week, lotto play but I see NUGT popping easily.

USD will drop rest of the week, will push oil and gold (and other commodities) up.

I bet $100 and made about 250 lol. What should I get to celebrate pol?

Sock half away in a savings account, spend the rest on something nice.

Consider it Trump bux.

Gun. Answer is always gun.

Wicked, so I have a chance to get my money back
Thanks

I got a lot of good gear out of it at least.

I've been following your very deep monetary devotion to The Donald's win.

Remember me as a loyle to my capo, code word hajijah for my good goy reward

>VIX was up 60% over night
>thought I was going to wake up rich

I didn't bet more than I could afford to lose. I got pretty lucky, though. Bet $250, came out with around $800.

I'm in the exact same boat. Fuck, I wish I had done it. I knew that if anyone was going to beat the Clinton and MSM machine, it would be Trump, but there was always that feeling in the back of my mind that the deck was just stacked too much against him.

Oh well, at least I can be glad that things turned out the way they did.

Cool.

I would think bets like that would be illegal though. Can you place unregulated bets on the future price of stocks, for example? Maybe we can in Trump's America...

"From what I hear, this hat would say otherwise. It's Trump's America now, boy!"

"It sure is."

youtube.com/watch?v=EG0wQRsXLi4

Paddy bets or something. The eternal potato negroid got rekt again.

I made 14k betting on Trump, made 20 bitcoins =)

But best of all, I got a new president.

you should of got a lot more than 8 grand from that bet considering the polls

are you the guy that recently called into anthony cumias or gavins show?

Lawyers got preictit classified as a "nonprofit" to "study how beyting markets can predict elections." It's the only legal site Americans can bet and you'll pay at east 15% of winnings in fees.

>4:1 payout

I heard the payout when trump was in his lowest fame was 15:1

thats the spirit

Always bet on Trump Duke Nukem edit?

I bet 500 and got back 2K

happy news for a wagecuck like me

Yeah fuck I did intend to put money on Trump. I wanted to put €50 (not much of a gambling man) on him but I forgot to

Risk is a good thing. You boys fucked up.

Do you feel lucky? Well do you punk?

That's beautiful user.

Congrats!

I was pretty sure he would win, wish I would have made a bet. Probably would have if I had money to spare.

That's fucking nice, grats. I wish I would have bet, we have been at the front of all this. We knew what was gonna happen, I need to take more risks in life.

OMFG IT WAS HER TURN! YOU MEME FUCKS RUINED EVERYTHING. LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW. SOMEBODY BETTER FIX THIS SHIT!

>finally a version where they corrected "muslim"

I bet dollarucks on Trump too

The eagle rises

>tfw technically bet against Trump by buying my assault rifle back in October

I say it's a birthday present to myself, but really I just wanted it incase Hillary won.

Sorry guys.

>tfw to intelligent to gamble

Sounds good senpai :)
I have far too many guns as of now lol, but I like the way you think

are there any betting markets available in Canada

Gambling is nigger tier. Stop playing scratchoffs retard, you're just paying the idiot tax.

feels pretty fantastic boys

Ammo or magazines

>tfw they took a cut from my winnings

REEEEEEEEEEE

Gonna go to america on a roadtrip on inauguration day. Gonna be fun.

>tfw this will probable be the biggest successful bet in my life
Anything I might win or lose in las vegas would feel unsatisfying compared to this.

I'm afraid I can't do that. Just gonna keep mine in a bitcoin wallet.

i thought it was illegal for a us citizen to bet

One user said he bet like 30k on Trump

Wish I could see his earnings

scratchoffs are fun tho. its like $2, not really a tax if you just buy one or two every few months. it'll cost you the price of a sandwich

Never gamble unless you can afford to lose.
I wanted to make that bet as well and I regret that I didn't, but had Shillary managed to steal the election, I'd be not only sad, but also broke.

nice
but where the fuck r u now

I'm a neet but if i bet my savings, i would have been so handsomely rewarded. I should have had more trust in the god emporer f m l

this.

I did gamble and won but I calculated I could afford to lose exactly $1000 if i had lost so i risked only that amount.

If I didn't know i could afford it i never would have bet.

>I wish I put money on it now that I know for sure what the outcome would be.
When you realize what you're really saying it doesn't seem so bad.

You got your check already? Fucking hell I'm still waiting for it to go through.

It was just merely a calculation between you knowing they'll rig it and you knowing that Trump is gonna win in a landslide.

The only question is that if he can beat the rigging?

The answer now is obviously yes so that's what most people who bet on him believed.

RARE

Nice payout

People keep saying the result of the election was surprising. This is what the media is pushing hard to avoid looking stupid.

It wasn't surprising at all. We all knew he'd win. Not just Sup Forums but all over the internet we all knew trump would win. His only threat was if hillary rigged enough machines to steal the election. That was the real gamble.

amazing bet my friend.

>mfw some of these pesos are LITERALLY going to be spent on the Wall, 1 way or another

but congratulations

this was a turkroach as well

> #
>I have far too many guns as of now lol, but I like the way you think
NEVER!!

wasn't there some user who bet 1000 on trump early on when he was 200:1 or something like that?

Watching the last rally YouTube live stream view counts for trump who peaked at 77k live viewers and Clinton at 6k viewers sealed the deal - dropped 2k right then.

RARE

Congrats man. The icing on the cake of Trump winning is seeing all my Sup Forums bros get rich.

Wheres the Aussie that claimed he cleared $250k?

I bet 125$ and will be getting back 425$. Also sold 650$ in euros vs dollar at midnight of the 8th. Pulled out at 1325$ before wall street opened. Bought 3 more red MAGA hats too

lol @ "trump" written in hillaries comment section/chat box in that photo.

>Gaga looks like an SS officer

What did she mean by this?

All these intelligent people saying he'll win and provided proof for it whereas the people who claim Clinton will win only had rigged polls saying she'll win.

Trump has shown massive signs that he'll win by every other indicator except for polls. In the end, the smart ones are the ones who made money out of it.

>Can you place unregulated bets on the future price of stocks, for example?

What is Call and Put options

Yes, but they can't enforce it. Just find an online site that doesn't care ur american, and take the payout in bitcoin.

I used fairlay and bet in buttcoin. Turned 2btc into almost 13 (about $12kaud). They paid out not long after Trump announced Hillary had called to concede too.

Why go big for such a shit payout?

>Won 800 bucks on Trump
>Was sleep deprived at the time and clicked on deposit instead of withdraw, so I put in another 800 to the site
>Could only withdraw the money I won because you can't get it back without betting
>Now I have to use 800 dollars to bet with
>ZAWA ZAWA

I plan on making about a dozen bets over a few months, I suppose because I at least want to break even. Any advice lads?

>depressed, suicidal Sup Forums didn't bet all their money on Trump and if given the case where he didn't win, would just commit suicide

I have no idea how to place a bet but I definitely would've put some money down if I did.

they were 5:1 election night, so he made around 150k lol

By the time I found predictit all of the markets were full REEEEEEE.

new obama jew tax on gambling winnings is 1/3 on everything over like 2.5k or some shit. It's fucking wack.

wait are you weev?

did you bet in bitcoins