How was it Sup Forums?

How was it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbWfPYVZ9t4
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8&start1=2&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8C6IDdb6pg&start2=0&authorName=why we slap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pretty good

Best CN show of the 2010s so far. A real feel-good, chill show.
And no, you can't use the "but it can't be the best, it got really bad" argument. Yes, it got bad, but Adventure Time and Steven Universe got so much worse.

i mean, desu it was good way back in 2010-2012 but 2013 onwards was shit with the love triangle of that cloud chick, margaret and mordecai. and dont even get me started on the ending.

I really liked it, but towards the end it got kinda meh. Earliest seasons, 1-3 ish were great.

Good shit.

was great fun when it was just about two slackers trying to slack. then it focused on relationships and it went to shit and then sort of picked up again.

fuck the ending though. that was the gayest shit ever.

Today I will remind them.
>youtube.com/watch?v=vbWfPYVZ9t4

>fuck the ending though. that was the gayest shit ever.
especially fives' kid, he was pure gay

>fuck the ending though. that was the gayest shit ever.
here's your (((you)))

Agreed. Adventure Time had slightly higher highs, but far lower lows. Regular Show was consistently good, and even at its worst points it just ranged from "meh" to "slightly cringeworthy and possibly too realistic".

Probably the last comfy show to come from CN.

Well, it's a cartoon, so that makes it Sup Forums. If the original point of your post was that it is not fit for posting on Sup Forums, why did you start a new thread on Sup Forums with a picture from it?

For all its flaws,
It was a jolly good show

Jolly Good Show, but seriously it was pretty fantastic. I've never seen a cartoon show go on so long and stay pretty funny and consistent. Quite and achievement in show longevity if you ask me.

Regular Show resonates best if you started watching early on in its run while you were younger than ~35 and you kept up with it through its run. Keeping up with the show as it aired across 7 years hits you really hard if you've been in a transitional period while you were watching it.

I meant how was it.As in the quality.I’m honestly a little shocked I have to explain this to someone

When's that Close Enough show coming out?

The thing is Regular Show got bad enough to the point where people actually stopped watching and discussing it until it was announced that it was ending whereas people still stuck by AT and SU because they were invested in them through the good and the bad that in itself makes its decline much worse than those shows
>Regular Show was consistently good
No it was not. Even before the love drama shit came in the writing just became incredibly lazy let's not forget the fact that it became The Muscle Man Show after the second season.

There were 2 main reasons people hate it, the romance which was there from the beginning, and the fact they stayed so consistent that it got boring. After the first few seasons filled their M & R story quotas, they were allowed to branch out a bit more, of course not much but they no longer had to regulate everyone else to the background, they could focus on the rest of the park guys more.

It stayed consistent user, formulaic indeed but the writing never really changed. The animation did but that's how cartoons work that last longer than 3 seasons.

you could tell it was rushed out the door

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8&start1=2&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8C6IDdb6pg&start2=0&authorName=why we slap

Mute the second video

Are we ever going to get the BluRay set?

Damn, look at dat tiddy

Dude we haven't gotten a bluray since the Seasons 1 and 2 set, we haven't gotten a season release since 2014 with a DVD only option, since then CN's done everything to wipe it from their history. The movie didn't even get a bluray, we're done man.

well Sup Forums? did you cry?
WE CAN BE HEROES
JUST FOR ONE DAY

When they panned up to the moon I realized he wasn't coming back, and yea I cried. If the kids looked better and they showed what Rigby did job-wise it'd have been a 9/10 finale. I can't help but feel for the most part nothing really happened until Part 3

They did just release the last trade for the comics series. I remember some people being so pessimistic they said that wouldn't even happen.

RS got BTFO the hardest, it was the first to be canned from TTG's takeover, AT followed later but the network let the crew have time off to think of the ending, RS didn't even get that.

>AT followed later but the network let the crew have time off to think of the ending, RS didn't even get that.
RS's ending was hinted at for like two seasons

No? Season 8 wasn't meant to be the last one, there were lots of arcs they had to cut and shuffle around. Season 9 was in talks but they got cancelled around halfway in, despite the fact they were in the middle of a continuity story and production was already rushed, they didn't have extra time to think of an ending like AT crew members did, they had the average "come up with an episode" time limit but to figure out how to wrap up their story without doing what they wanted and also making a series finale.

>main character dies, which effectively ends the series
>his father still lives until many years later

I might take a look at it sometime.

I can't believe it's been over for a year, the passage of time has been getting fucked up feeling lately.

Same feeling here, man. The hours seem to flow by quicker than usual.

>that loop back to the very first episode
>almost a minute later, you realize it wasn’t over just yet
God, the way they played with my heart was just unforgettable

Considering we were told by JG that there'd be character wrap ups and we'd get resolutions for them I knew if they reset it wouldn't end that way, but it's nice to know someone was invested enough to get toyed with like that.

I'd love if a lesser show, say a 4 season run, ended like that, I'd enjoy knowing a series ended that way, of course it'd have to be written well. I don't think anyone wants to end a series that way though.

research lemurian time magic

Don't need to skeet, I'm a human.

Whoever boarded this scene really wanted to give her a good send off with those giant titties, they made sure they were bigger than Margaret's despite never being so before. Waifufags, even in storyboard departments. Wish I saved the board that gave her triangle tits.

Every show except this one gets praise mixed in with the hate, this is the only thread where people seem fine with its existence. I remember there was a period of 2-4 years where everyone used it solely as an example of CN being shit and that AT and SU didn't deserve to me on the network with it.

I don't get why it's so hated. Even some of the romance episodes were fine because they were story motivators that had the romance take a back seat, like the disco one and whatever the one with death's kid was about with CJ in it.

I stopped watching around season 3, not sure why. Does it get that much worse?

No, it just does what it does and rarely tries to change. You'll get a new park worker, you'll get a high five ghost episode, but overall it stays the same, that's 1 of the 2 issues Sup Forums has with the series, it stays the same. I personally only find a handful of romance episodes to be shit, most are passable and some fit right in with the average non-romance stories, just go until you don't want to bother. Going in with set opinions does in fact taint what you might think.