Possibly the toughest red pill ever

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

has anyone seen this?

tl;dw

the cia / mob are nazis that funded both sides of ww2 and they killed jfk and did 911

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American_Bund
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
youtu.be/pK6VLFdWJ4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah this does a pretty good job of explaining it

except once critic i cant find any evidence about the nazi HQ in new york? is there evidence of this?

So I guess that makes the fbi just poor saps who get caught in the crossfire?

Here's a harder redpill: every government is competing to be those guys.

:^)

yes, at one point in the documentary, they cite an important figure in the FBI who spoke out against the CIA, but he was suppressed

Dun seen it.

Just the tip of the iceberg

the only problem of course is that I have to take 99% of it at face value and just assume the information is correct.

I believe it though. it all make perfect sense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American_Bund

>STOP JEWISH DOMINATION OF CHRISTIAN LAND

So worth the time.

Dropping JfK and 9/11 redpill

thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html

youtu.be/pK6VLFdWJ4I

war by deception is BY FAR the best 9/11 documentary
follows the money and doesn't get caught up on the physics which is total muddy water at this point due to all the disinformation

Skull&Bones is directly Thulian, too. Kerry made a visit to the US Antarctic base literally as quickly as possible after Trump won the election.

Truly the strangest timeline

>doesn't get caught up on the physics which is total muddy water at this point due to all the disinformation

Because physics stops working when idiots don't understand...

Smooth.....

i'm not saying i have trouble understanding what happened, i'm saying in order for the message to come across clear to average people there needs to be some kind of consensus, which there isn't, because there has been way too much work put into muddying the waters (probably by intelligence agencies)

Three godamned hours?! You are out of your fucking mind if you think I'm going to watch this let alone a libcuck. Fucking hell

yea, i don't expect you to.

i watched the first 45 minutes the other day then came back to it.

it's worth it

RIP JFK.

Great documentary.
Recommended.

oh ya what the fuck happened with that, did he come back yet? shiiiit

>the Nazis
Lol yeah kind of like how they're destroying Germany and Europe to spite the Russians.
Totally the Nazis senpai.

bump