Which path do you take?

Which path do you take?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Pig-Man_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ganondorfmon ofc

roadhogmon

Only scrubs don't go perma-Peppa

Hidden path

Yeah, but you have to grind a hell of a lot to get the multi-use skill, and who has time for that?

nice

I never associated Kilowog with a pig

THIS

fpbp. Ganondorfmon's a god no other path comes close

>he doesn't want the best skill known to man

post your own, come on and have fun for once.

Taking the weeb path
Peppa > Piglet > P-chan > Oolong > Ganon > Ganondorf

The idea of human Ganondorf evolving from Peppa Pig amuses me.

>implying digimon evolution charts make this much sense
More like it starts as a pig, becomes a bird, a robot bird, then an angel, then an edgier angel, then a dragon

>Then the dragon fuses with a wolf and then becomes a ninja.

>he wants to grind to LV99 in the first area instead of playing the right way

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Pig-Man_(Earth-616)

Mach Bebopmon is the only right choice

obviously everyone starts at peppa pigmon, then goes to pigletmon. From there, you go to p.chanmon, to oolongmon, devolve to hampton j. pigmon, devolve back to pigletmon, evolve to pumbaamon, evolve to dobsonmon, evolve to bebopmon, devolve to porky pigmon, evolve to spider-hammon, then evolve to kilowogmon, devolve back to spider-hammon, devolve to porky pigmon, evolve to pig ironmon, evolve to roadhogmon, devolve back to pig ironmon, devolve to porkypigmon, evolve to bebopmon, evolve to mach bebopmon, devolve to bebopmon, evolve to big bebopmon, devolve to manbearpigmon, , evolve to beast ganonmon, devolve to ganonmon, devolve to zhubajiemon, evolve back to ganonmon, evolve to ganondorfmon, devolve back to ganonmon, and finally end on Mega Ganonmon.

this gets you all the evolutions registered, gives you access to any and all of the skills you want. may not be optimal backtracking wise, but pretty sure it at least hits all forms once. Obviously if you want to end on a different one, you need to alter the path accordingly.

fuck, I missed oolongmon, add another devolve from ganonmon to oolongmon and then evolve back to ganonmon before the last step.

Kilowogmon

I'm not sure if you're aware of this Dr. Gaster but you seem to be avatarfagging

Start Hampton path then immediately shoot straight to beast ganon, to reduce your weakness to light element while keeping your attack pretty damn high.

honestly it'd be more interesting to assign actual Digimon as partners to various Sup Forums characters, preferably ones who don't have powers of their own though, as that kinda undermines the point of having a Digimon in the first place

it was meant to show obsession with cataloging everything, I thought it fit nicely.

P-chan can solo any of those guys, why is he so low in the chart?

I wanna porc that orc

and I just realized oolongmon was an early step. Shit, am I really that sleepy?

Tempted to make a Redhead version but I can't decide if I want to just use Disney girls or any cartoon redhead.

Digimodify, Flying Boat activate!

Hit me now, scrubs.

any cartoon redhead, of course. Wooya is too sexy to not be included.

Poison, poison... Tasty fish!