Cyjinx thread

Why isn’t this ship more popular ? It’s cute. It has the cute different height thing. It’s has the cute evil girl with good guy trope. Huge guy small girl . Cyjinx should be more popular.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7U5UnQnFQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It barely doesn’t have any good fan art. I can tell a lot of people like it they just don’t make fan art.

With today’s kids growing up watching Teen Titans Go I’m it’ll Getting more popular since the ship is in it .

He ain't gotta dick.

They don't have to sex in a relationship plus Cyborg can make himself a robot dick .

Bitch'll cheat on his dickless ass.

cyborg should stick to his own kind and date another cyborg

Isn't he dating a Cyborg girl right now in the comics She-borg ?

That sounds retarded.

Which is why Jinx is his best love interest .

I think the reason why it isn't more popular is cause the Teen Titans fandom is one of those fandoms that only ships canon ships and Jinx being with Kid Flash is canon towards the end of the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7U5UnQnFQU
>the kissy part
2cute

It's the de facto ship in TTGo

Who needs fanart when you have
>BOOYAH BOOYAH BOOYAH

cute

Somebody post ''jinxed''

I wish we saw the hive school dance in that one episode where Cyborg went to the Hive school.

Oh Trust me there are alot it's we need more interactions and encounters for fresh new material.

We Also need a sequel to THIS damn it!

Making this ship canon is the only TTG did right

>Cyborg/Jink is canon
>BB/Raven is canon
>starfire is a slut
>Robin is still alone
Being a Robinfag is suffering

Robin is gay and deserves pain.

>TTG threw out pretty much everything from the 2003 TT cartoon but the designs and voice actors
>kept the godawful autistic shipping and tried to make it canon
What the fuck did anyone do to deserve a world where TTG exists?
It feels like it was made as some kind of insult.

It exist to make Cartoon Network and Warner Bros money.

>They don't have to sex in a relationship
t. cuck

Hey Mr. Autistic, you mad because all these relationships are in the comics and you are not part of them?

We need a sequel with Beast Boy and Terra

>2003 TT threw out pretty much everything from comics
What the fuck did anyone do to deserve a world where 2003 TT exists?

Why do people like Cyborg being with Bumblebee ? I've never liked the pairing and to me it felt like the show shipping them because they were both black. I like Bumblebee just not with Cyborg.

That too.

I hope we get Cyjinx in DC Superhero Girls but so far they seem to be pushing Cyborg with Batgirl but as friends.

jinx belongs to raven

Beast Boy and Raven dated a little in the comics before TTG. Don't think it lasted very long.

>cyborg should stick to his own kind
>and date another cyborg

CyJinx is superior Titanship OP has excellent taste.