I honestly think the simpsons has gone past the point of ending

i honestly think the simpsons has gone past the point of ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m78gYyTrG7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=vWgI2YAupCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=m78gYyTrG7Y

Well they do have STORIES FOR YEARS, after all.

What does that even mean

I think there is a clause in the main actors contracts at this point that if they die, they end the show. Disney will probably put an end to it the second the opportunity arises.

homr get ipad

>lost Film Roman in 2016
>lost Alf Clausen in 2017
>will potentially lose one of the core cast members by the end of the decade
Ya think?

The only reason it's still around is that Fox is afraid merchandise sales will plummet if it's cancelled.

>Maggie is the exact same character
>Newer version still looks worse
Pottery

Old anime > modern anime
everyone knows this, even the dang simpson

youtube.com/watch?v=vWgI2YAupCM

Not like anything could top Bart the General.

Is this 1992? How much Simpsons merch do they even sell anymore?

Wouldn't Disney just recast and keep making more? Nothing will stop Disney. Fuck integrity.

That's assuming they even keep all of Fox's properties and don't sell some of them off.

Isn't it obvious?

They were fans of the stuff on the left, not the stuff on the right. Either that or they can't blend animu and Simpsons style animation unless it's the comics.

Why would Disney want to sell off the Simpsons?

I could see them probably selling off the other Fox cartoons. But I doubt they'd want to get rid of Fox's biggest cash cow next to X-Men.

If the rumors are true then it'll be ending next year.

I mean, Julie Kavner probably can't survive another season.

based don hertzfeldt

It’s a good metaphor for Pokemon really.

Al Jean is terrified that if the show ever ends, he'll never find work again. His attempts to work outside the Simpsons in the mid-90s were pretty much of a dud.

I'm honestly surprised they knew about Gatchaman

How was The Critic a dud?

I'm pretty sure this is one of those deals where you're in a coma and you're just remembering warped versions of shows that were on when you were a kid, like The Simpsons and Teen Titans were cancelled years ago and your subconscious is making shitty versions of them whenever your look at a TV. Who's the president OP? Is it a real person or is it someone you remember seeing on TV at some point? What year is it? Does the world seem to make sense or is everything just getting weirder and memier?

Wake up OP we miss you