Intrested in Paganism

I'm intrested in Paganism but almost every pagan I've seen is either old, fat, ugly, or a SJW. It's not a problem with the spirituality but why is the community so awful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a227TUb3fZc
faithandheritage.com/2011/03/the-proper-place-of-pagan-mythology-in-the-european-identity/
faithandheritage.com/2011/01/a-biblical-defense-of-ethno-nationalism/
faithandheritage.com/2014/06/the-new-faith/
traditionalright.com/the-northmens-war-against-civilization/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAIL FORETHOUGHT, CHAMPION OF MAN,

You've basically made the connection yourself so here:

/thread

>posts a Korean Protestant

Are you talking about Prometheus?

Because pagans are degenerates.
Back in biblical times, all degenerates had to make themselves degenerate was sex, sloth, drunkenness, idol worship and general disorderliness. Nowadays, degeneracy is a far more wide reaching phenomenon, rooting itself in many subcultures in different ways.
Paganism WILL lead you down a path of sucking fat white libertarian pseudo-intellect cock as you faggots draw circles and try to fuck the earth. Pick a real religion.

I mean he's cute and I'm a fan of his team..
>pic unrelated

The people one finds are a reflection of their beliefs.

What do you mean. They're fat and ugly because they're pagan? No part of any religion I've looked into say to tolerate fat and obnoxious people

>but almost every pagan I've seen is either old, fat, ugly, or a SJW
that's because Paganism is inherently flawed. It offers no enlightenment for the average man. It's no wonder why most Pagan tribes only became succesful after adopting a Monotheistic Judeo-Christian religion (and yes that includes Islam)..

Paganism is a lie, ignore sodomite ORDERS.

what a stupid fucking post

christians have long been more degenerate. "idol worship" as if it's a bad thing. what are you, jewish?
"pick a real religion" what a degenerate thought. you don't pick a fucking religion you stupid prick
perfect example of a weakling buffet-style christian who thinks he is pure. mate, you worship the fucking sun and you don't even know it. Contra Galilean.

They choose paganism because they're fat and ugly

looking for "Paganism" is guaranteed to find you exclusively fucking morons

look for heathenry/asatru and ignore anything that says "universalist", that means they're a fucking idiot who doesn't accept that it's a belief system only for people of european descent

That's the only one I've seen that makes sense. But my family is almost exclusively Celtic in origin so that wouldn't make much sense for me to practice

tfw no korean boyfriend

why live

youtube.com/watch?v=a227TUb3fZc

q.q i feel you

unfortunately celtic traditions have been almost completely lost thanks to fucking christcucks, you'll be hard pressed to find much information about it

your best bet will probably be to scrape up what information you can and use the rest from one of the other variations with more knowledge surviving, all the germanic/celtic/norse beliefs were pretty similar anyways

I mean, most religions don't offer any enlightenment. Christianity didn't offer any really, just gave Europe a common ground to interact after the fall of the Romans

Lol at being a practicing Norse pagan in the Arizona desert

How dumb can people be

A pagan is literally anyone not christian.The word didn't exist until christians used it to describe non christians.

That's the problem I've run into. I'll probably just do a kind of syncretic Celtic with Germanic beliefs to fill in the blanks

I never said I was practicing leaf, it just interests me so I've done research

At this point it means Indigenous European religions

Just worship Kek, unlike other gods he seems to deliver

Kek is the one true Pagan truth.

People can do whatever the fuck they want to do. We have a freedom of religion in this country.

>Paganism

You mean every other religion apart from christianity?

You do know there are thousands of those, you fucking retard

>Christians have long been more degenerate

WEW lad

>idol worship, as if it's a bad thing

wew LAD

>you worship the sun and you don't even know it

WEW LAD

There are only two religions suitable for the adult mind: Christianity and Confucianism. If you would like to live in your little make believe world, go ahead and be a pagan.

Also, a fucking leaf

Fuck off cuck.Your literally SJWing.
>d-don't say mean things about other people religions!

How... Enlightened of you

Yeah, unfortunately you'll probably have to do that unless some forgotten and lost knowledge somehow appears

Worshipping Kek unironically seems a bit silly, Even if he seems to be real

>politics
sage, this is not Sup Forums or /x/

because all those fat, ugly, sjws want to go against the norm, be unique like a neon colored furry. What better way to do that than to be a fucking tree worshiping, spirit cooking, freak that cooks their own placenta

a lot of people seem to do it just to be different. I'm just genuinely interested in my ancestor's pre-Christian beliefs, since I fell out of the Chruch

Confucianism is pretty based

The same reason anime/video game clubs are awful. There are no barriers to entry and no negative repercussions to being a weirdo. They also have a built in persecution complex and so social "outcasts" are naturally drawn to it.

I agree, it's a part of what made China great, and still makes Japan and Korea great.

Paganism is just any religion aside from the main ones of Christianity, Islam, and Catholicism.. If you are interested in learning the fundamental laws of the universe from which all religion arose, I would recommend /x/ tier shit in the form of Hermeticism and Kabbalism.

fuck that double period. I meant to only throw in the one after Chatolicism. Pls ignore the second. Also, checked.

>tfw not taking responsibility for your own actions and instead pinning them on a 2000 year old mythological human sacrifice

seems pretty adult to me.

I mean technically, colloquially it means the European religions other than the Monotheistic ones

>Christianity didn't offer any really
it's one of the main forces that built Western society mang.

That's a good comparison, thanks user

>his refutation is "wew lad"
>claims to have an adult mind
senpai...

the ban on idol worship in the christian church is based on very weak passages that could be interpreted as no FALSE idol worship, as can be seen with the golden oxen in the story of Moses

explain to me what basis the Council of Nicea had to declare that Chr*st had 3 natures. explain the assumption of Mary.

Better yet, explain to me why christians accepted pagan holidays like easter and winter solstice? If it had no basis in religion and was purely political like most christians claim, then there's your degeneracy. corruption of the religion in order to gain followers.

Explain how the snake in the garden of eden could speak in human language, and why he is portrayed as the evil figure for giving knowledge and immortality to the humans, while God is good for making Abraham cuck his wife and sleep with a slave.

Explain why God's focus BEFORE Chr*st was on loyalty through fear, and why he shifted to loyalty through love. Why does an immortal being decide suddenly to have a personality change? Going from "sacrifice your son to prove your loyalty"(binding of isaac) to "LOL imma LOVE yall sins so yall dont go to no jail! dindu nuffin!"

Explain why the bible leaves out the Infancy Gospel of Thomas, wherein Chr*st strikes a child down & kills him for bumping into Chr*st

Lastly, explain why you would EVER accept another religion apart from your own. "Two religions" what blasphemy. Sounds like you have doubts, friend.

>trying to get christians to accept they fell for a jewish trick
good luck

well said

Christ has 2 natures. Guess you need to brush up on that blog post you memorised.

and you're a fag. damn dude that sucks

father
son
holy spirit

he is god, he is jesus, and he is an abstract ghost in the universe that answers prayers. this is how he occupied heaven and earth simultaneously while also answering prayers, apparently.

You're confused between two very basic concepts here

no, I understand what you mean by dual nature of christ. whether he was human, divine, or a mix when he occupied earth. nature can be used to describe the holy trinity as well.

byzantine.

Operation Werewolf

Modern day paganism is snowflake religion invented in the 20th century. We know next to jnothing about how the early pagans practiced their religion.

Biblical kinism is the white man's faith.

faithandheritage.com/2011/03/the-proper-place-of-pagan-mythology-in-the-european-identity/
faithandheritage.com/2011/01/a-biblical-defense-of-ethno-nationalism/
faithandheritage.com/2014/06/the-new-faith/

traditionalright.com/the-northmens-war-against-civilization/

Its really just reality, but you cant see it from the inside