Lib thinks protests will intimidate Trump supporters

This cuck forgot who owns all the guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theseantcollins/status/797169352302874624
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post a link faggot

Libs really seem to think the entire world is made of wimpy special snowflakes like them.
They cannot fathom that there are people in the world who don't burst into tears when someone disagrees with them.

>WHY DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?!

Liberals right now.

GAS incoming.

Do we get a planet of our own afer it settles?

Not only that but they think antagonizing a voter base, big enough to decide who the president is, out of spite is a good idea

oy vey, why are they antagonizing the most evil ever genocidal Whites?

are they mad? thos fuckers will kill your eniter people!

I am literally shaking

twitter.com/theseantcollins/status/797169352302874624

Yes. They are going to intimidate the chunk of citizens that own many guns and stockpiled many bullets. They are going to intimidate the people who just got their man into the White House. They are going to really frighten the people who now control The House and The Senate, and soon to dominate the Supreme Court. They are going silence the people who have the backing of the military and the police force.

They are stupid.

I'm okay with more protests if it means another republican president after Trump.

More proof that all the claims of fascist are just psychological projection.

These fucks are modern day brown shirts

This. The day of the rope is waiting.

wait so they don't know we're just laughing at them?

Why would I care if leftists burn down their urban hipster hives?

I don't care. That doesn't intimidate me.

No, they still have control over the MSM and believe they are more powerful.

Millions of Americans citizens over the age of 18 have no fucking idea how the Electoral College works.

His son put black on colors that don't represent love.

Just call him and his son racists

What this person says is stupid. It's just going to backfire. People are going to want more police and we'll see lots of millennials getting their shit kicked in.

>ad literam

they won't get away with what? voting? These people are so extraordinarily obtuse.

Remember, Sup Forums knows how to deal with liberal dissent.

haha, intimidate them? Look, I know there's that whole "strength in numbers" thing but like, when the number is made up of literal faggots, ugly dykes, skinny & frail numales, then what the fuck is intimidating about that? All they're doing is yelling loud. Wow.