He's literally Superman if Superman was an alien

>He's literally Superman if Superman was an alien
If Goku actually manages to beat him will we finally agree that Goku can beat any canon version of supes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J16LAkzi8jY
youtube.com/watch?v=CsUHr5mFTg8
youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4
youtube.com/watch?v=3sX_sE31r9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Superman IS an alien

No, but if Goku loses to him will you finally fuck off back to Sup Forums?

I guess watching anime makes people retarded.

I was gonna if you didnt.

That's not how it works Sup Forums

It's a chicken or the egg situation, really.

It's an Sup Forums meme

shit meme from a shit board

so this is the power level of Sup Forums?

Technically the egg came first due to how evolution works

OP confirmed for Kryptonian

>constant dbz threads that stay up for hundreds of posts
why are Sup Forums mods such fags?

MUH HONORARY Sup Forums

>g-guys! my shitnime is better than your cumics
I fucking hate Sup Forums threads in Sup Forums

Being retarded is no excuse to be uninformed user.

*sneezes your universe away*

Soooooooooooooooo...

Hypercrisis confirmed?

Sup Forums is Sup Forums's pet board, rules don't apply to them in any way, shape or form. they can shitpost any board and the only answer you'll get from them is "dude, chill, remember Sup Forums was made to discuss anime!"

Goku is already beyond superman

>parents killed
>went off to go train so that he can enact JUSTICE
>has a no killing rule
He has Superman strength with Batman's backstory

This just solidifies my believe that Goku will lose to him, and Jiren's wish will bring everyone back in some manner. this arc has been a huge boring let down and I hope I'm wrong about this.

So Speeding Bullets?

If the leaks are true, the tourney goes to time limit with uni7 winning because goku and feieza are alive vs only jiren

>Superman holds up all the universes
>lol Goku wins because he punchded a guy super hard

I hope Sup Forums implodes

He just killed 17

>I hope I'm wrong about this.
You hope Goku wins like he always does? user...

I hope Jiren wins so Sup Forums will have to admit Superman would win

But it wasn't a chicken egg because a chicken didn't lay it.

Yes

Except Goku won’t beat him

wait what

The question isn't 'which came first, the chicken or the chicken egg,' it's just chicken or egg. But that's just semantics, I guess.

isn't he just supposed to be saitama? that's the vibe I got from what little I've heard of him (I dont watch the show)

Technically he didn't kill him, 17 "blew himself up" to give Goku and Vegeta a chance to actually survive the brutal attack Jiren intended to use to ring out everyone.

Is this a subtle allusion to superman being a Christlike figure?

Is Jiren gonna wish the gods away because they destroyed his planet?

So Jiren is

>Superman
>Batman
>Sentai Red Ranger

Am I right?

>Christlike
Moseslike

Too bad they made him really boring visually.

But for Sup Forums is to literally discuss anime. Other boards only exist as a curtisy, otherwise people would have fucked off to internet forums or reddit.

17 killed himself. it was like when goku almost died to his own spirit bomb

El grande padre cheated so jiren qouldnt be penalized

wow, I fucking hate DBS now!

youtu.be/J16LAkzi8jY

Do you name eggs based on what laid them or their content?

>if Superman was an alien

no, Toppo is Red.
Jiren is Sixth.

He already can. Goku always could beat Clark

>goes out holding jiren ultimate blast
>padre: "no, he blew himself up, didn't count"
He didnt blow himself up

get fucked faggot

Super is stupid

Why would people fuck off to namefag and upvote lands?

Fact is Sup Forums hasn't been specifically Sup Forums for years. People know this shithole for Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums more than they know it for Sup Forums.

Wrong one

Imagine being this much of a brainlet

You're stupid

Goku would win no matter what because superman is only as fast as a speeding bullet and struggles to lift cars

/thread

if he really is like superman he might want the wish to wish the erased universes back, sounds like something supes would do.

but if jiren wins can we go to Sup Forums and say "suck it Sup Forums-holes / Sup Forumsutists!" or will they claim "he had to be anime-ized for him to win against goku!"

chicken came first because without an enzyme from the body of the hen. the egg is not viable.

Jiren wishing everyone back would make more sense than Goku doing the exact same thing.

mostly because Goku would have an ulterior motive of doing it (wanting to fight them again).

>post ends in 17

What do you think?

Jiren is Batman's personality/backstory with Superman's power

Parents were killed as a kid and he realized justice is the only thing that matters

youtube.com/watch?v=CsUHr5mFTg8

damn if you do, damn if you don't.

that's why i asked once if toriyama says in an official release that goku can't ever beat superman, would db fans accept that or claim the guy lost it?

wait, so why can't this be discussed on Sup Forums?

I think getting more human by the day. For christ sake, he can impregnate humans and got same blood as a human.

I wouldn't be surprised if they retcon krypton altogether.

Goku would wish for something like all the dead universes coming back and merging with his so he can fight them again without the need for dimension travel.

He could only impregnate Lois because True Braniac is a bro, and made it possible. Kryptonians aren't like Saiyan's and cannot naturally interbreed with humans like they can. Their genetic structures are ENTIRELY different.

beside the meme do people actually still care about Spes vs Goku? Toriyama has said over and over again Goku is not the hero type and personality wise is not really fair to compare him to Supes and viceversa, Supes doesn't care or want to be the strongest because he only cares about others while Goku only cares about fighting and putting that over everything else.

There's someone who posted leaks to the end of the saga before but here's MY prediction:
Time runs out. Unsatisfactory ending.

today I will remind them

youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4

Is that still canon? I thought after old Supes and Superbro fused, the continuity got retconed that Kryptonians did became canonically capable to impregnate humans. Since now Jon's birth happened in the main DC earth rather than in Brainiac's multiversal city collection.

Goku still prefers everyone to be alive rather than dead. He just also likes to fight. There is literally nothing wrong with having more than a single personality trait. I'd be more quick to distrust anyone who's only trait is I AM HERO GUY due to the other things that implies.

Wait. Wait wait wait. If ALL his companions died when the bad guy returned - Who are the survivors they're talking about?

how could 17 blow himself up if they wished for his & his sister's bombs to be removed?

Freiza making his 1 minute cameo

I'm not familiar with the term, "jobs," much to my chagrin. Does it mean, "lose"?

youtube.com/watch?v=3sX_sE31r9Q

Losing in order to establish the other guy as stronger

well in the case of Clark his whole morality and need to defends others stems from his parents and what they teach to him, and as we have seen in some elseworlds If superman lacks a childhood with them (or at least a similar parental analogue) it can make Superman a completely different character in other realities.

HEEMED

That ...Doesn't seem like an awful 'trope.' I mean, it seems better than just long exposition of trying to explain how they're stronger.

It gets annoying though when they do it so much that it becomes their job to lose only to make other guys look good

>I want a a cruise with my family
What the fuck?

Are they not allowed to wish back worlds?

Also, how come anime Jiren is a huge strenght is all fag but manga is literally Superman?

They are but 17 just wants to relax in the wilderness

Superman is an alien.

It never says all his companions died, just that they died one by one.

Yeah, or do something stupid like make Krypton just Earth in the distant future.

Who would do something as idiotic as that.

>Are they not allowed to wish back worlds?
For one, they're entire universes.

For two, I BELIEVE it's been established that all dragon balls are made from the original super dragon balls, thus meaning that the original super dragon balls have much more power.

Which is confusing, because in Z, dende creates a new set of dragon balls, and we see him do this, and, well, they aren't made from the super dragon balls obviously since they're scattered across both universe 6 and 7.

inb4 he wins by default after Goku and Jiren knock each other out and he's so badly wounded he just wishes that this dumb tournament never happened

Best post in thread

There's lots of Superman references in Jiren.

>Race is killed by his FINAL BOSS arch foe like DCAU Superman and Brainiac
>Kindly green guy subs for the Kents adopting him
>Punches energy beams like Fliesher and Silver Age Superman
>Remembers his race dying like Silver Age Superman
>Has OWAW Sundip as his superpower
>Him shrugging off the combo attack is like Superman standing in the middle of the sun.
>Feels isolated from others because of his powers and sense of duty (they even use the word solitude)

>Would rather have a cruise than reverse several universes worth of genocide

How the fuck is Jiren not the good guy you're supposed to root for at this point?

Goddamn 17 I thought you reformed.

It's not TOTALLY irreconcilable with his manga form. But they're doing their damndest to give Jiren some grit before he gets dropped to a plot device and its not working. He's such the good guy hero in this situation it hurts. He's even fighting outnumbered.