It's black history month

>It's black history month
>Reminded of that time when Sup Forums tried to make a black female superhero
Anyway, failed Sup Forums projects thread

>failed Sup Forums projects
All of them. "Sup Forums projects" never work. Someone takes executive control, makes it THEIR project, and that's when things happen. Idea guys can suck my nuts.

>black girl superhero
>thicc leotard wearing woman with bullet deflecting ass

no originality.

Isn't that all projects?

/coc/ already has a cool black character that is outside all stereotypes.

I think she was supposed to be made of rubber

What is the end goal of these projects? To produce a comic? What’s stopping whoever pushes for these? It seems like you have a design make the comic now

We know that some boards can and have made it work in the past. Sup Forums just needs the right people at the right time to get the ball rolling on a successful project.

He said that already.

I think Hope Corgi was the only good thing that we created

If Hypersphere can exist, Sup Forums should be able to make something.

The threads slow down from time to time

But its still going on for over a year now

I think the real problem is the idea fags that try and force their fetishes onto the artist and writers making it harder to get something done

Publishing tans imploded within 2 weeks of trying to take off

The necessity for art usually stymies most Sup Forums projects.

I'll make a negro superhero. I'm so a writer then artist, but I'll draw concept art of a negro superhero and write a one-shot story revolving around her. That's right - her.

If you're going to write or draw, do it with a waifu in mind.

I kind of hate Channel Tan threads. Its a dumb concept that exploded into full on autism

All non-board tans are shit so I'm glad they imploded.

Does this character have a name or did Sup Forums not get that far on this one?

Read the filename

>property of Sup Forums
You don't mind if I steal some of these costume design motifs do you, Sup Forums? Please don't sue me.

Everything Sup Forums makes is by nature public domain since no individual can prove their ownership of it.

How have they made it work without making it THEIR project?

Let me tell you what happens. Excluding artists, if you put 20 'writer' anons in a Discord or some shit. Three of them will actually write while the rest will ideaguy, shitpost and make ten excuses why they can't write.

These projects never work for the same reason communism doesn't work. Why the fuck would 1-3 guys do all the writing and drawing while everyone else MAYBE offers a useful post here and there but at most won't even comment and say good job get equal credit?

You want these projects to work? Then start encouraging the few creative types to namefag and then suck their dick with "good job" posts.

Is this the black version of McCree?

>exploded into full on autism
Like everything else Sup Forums attempts to make?

>She's wearing clothing
Well there's your problem

BQ was created way before Overwatch came out.

Actually that raises a good question, are there any perpetually naked superheroes?

Do Plastic Man or Mystique level characters count?

>You want these projects to work? Then start encouraging the few creative types to namefag and then suck their dick with "good job" posts.
Now you're just encouraging shitposting