So with Obama leaving office will the 8 year gun panic finally end...

So with Obama leaving office will the 8 year gun panic finally end? Will prices go down to normal now that everyone isn't scared everything is going to be banned every second?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/24622-trump-s-amplifies-his-second-amendment-position
youtu.be/0vlu2G5UkXk
nysun.com/national/ginsburg-vows-to-retire-to-far-away-new-zealand/89649/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>still hasn't heard that Bernie is going to win the EC vote and take your guns

You have 3 full years to buy anything you want

Trump's 2nd amendement platform is so fucking dope

I hope he gets judges in that repeal the assault weapons ban

a true fascism cannot exist without sterilizing its citizens

Yep. Ak prices/ammo are starting to tank, since trump = friends with russia = influx of combloc shit again.

Fuck you niggers selling 880rd crates of shitty light ball 54r for 400, and upselling the fuck outta nuggets and SKS's.

Especially eat the fattest fucking cocks you shithead SVD owners.

I'm a lot more interested in ammo prices going down.

>tfw just bought a semi-auto rifle
>could have waited for a full auto variant

>tfw new jersey
>The gun panic is only just beginning because as soon as Christie gets replaced with a Democrat next election they're going to rush to cuck us with the 10 round magazine limit and a bunch of whatever else random shit pops into their heads

do you mean the automatic weapons ban?

>trump's first executive order nullifies all california's gun laws

You're gonna wait for Ginsburg to die so Trump can replace her for that to happen.

No he'll have Congress repeal the law that makes silencers NFA.

God i hope so.
I would own silencers if i didn't have to go through
all the hoops and added fees.

>tfw going to get a good price on a gun on black Friday finally

>Euros will never get this feel.

I feel sad. It is like watching a society of blind people. Sure, they can function and everything, but you can't help but pity them.

I hope import bans end, I would love to get cheap nuggets and AK's.

I fucking hope not. My god damned Smith and Wesson stock tanked my entire portfolio this week.

>not selling your gun stocks when a republican gets elected

>he didn't sell already
You're fucked now

Fuck those faggots selling SVDs for 20 thousand dollars. I hope Putin ships a million of them over here so they eat their investment. Fucking assholes.

MFW the democrats become the gun nuts

It won't be terribly hard to convert, and even if the ban is lifted you'll still have to apply+pay for stamp+wait before you can actually have full-auto.
>TFW hughes amendment repealed
>Never get your application back because the system was raped to death by the flood of machine gun manufacture requests

thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/24622-trump-s-amplifies-his-second-amendment-position
>nationwide conceal carry
you're welcome calicucks

So does this mean a broke nigga will finally be able to buy a decent .357?

>Tfw milsurp will actually be milsurp priced again
>Beat to shit nuggets won't cost more than a Ruger American, surp ammo won't cost more than new production
Muh. Fuggin. Dick.

I bought this for like $350

Ugh. That's a good price. Why do I want the S&W so bad?

>taurus
>decent

noob here. I want to purchase a decent pistol. Would 400-500 bucks get me anything of note?

Their revolvers are actually pretty good. I wouldn't buy one of their semi autos though.
For the money, that little cannon was great before I sold it

poop

Yes

Nah liberals will go and buy guns now to kill the alt right.

It only has be-gun.

cz 75b can be had in that range. Same with a bunch of others, but I like the cz

Hes got a good point.

No they're not you fucking dipshit

Industry prices are set at the Shot Show industry convention in Las Vegas every year in January. Wait for prices to fall after that. Projo manufacturing here.

You have to go back Achmed.

>you can actually have full-auto

Waste for anything other than belt-fed weapons....

Semi-auto, and shot strings, are where it's at...

I can post anecdotal pictures too. How do you know he didn't have a squib round in the chamber, or double charged a hand load?

Taurus are fucking trash

Not from what I had in my hand. It was fine, again, for the money

Glock 19

What other than shooting with a squib would cause the barrel to crack like that?

He hasn't thought this through.

They'll totally freak when he locks the NRA out the government like he promised to do to all the corrupt lobbyists, but hopefully gun owners will realize the NRA was just using them, and the gun markets will settle down again after that.

i'll give you a pass on that image cause of those digits

Hot powder load that builds too much pressure....

The squib barrel isn't the issue there. In all honesty he probably used a round that was way too hot for the gun. Maybe it's a .38 spl and he fucked around with some .357 rounds to get them to fit, but there's no way to know.
Yeah no shit, but there's a reason that taurus has a horrible name in firearms. Their revolvers are the chief culprits in their qc problems

>but hopefully gun owners will realize the NRA was just using them, and the gun markets will settle down again after that.

It is nigh impossible to get that across

i'd be okay with this as long as it was anything.

i've been buying so many guns, and now they're all about to have price drops..also having tax stamp for silencers and now they're about to be easy to get if you have pistol permit.
>wasted so much time and money

hoh didnt even cross my mind

t. humble trap shooter

I think you missed 's point, which seems to be a double quintuple tripe secret ironic shitpost in favor of less gun control. Actually pretty clever, if that is the intent.

kek

I thought canada was accepting of traps

You are focusing too much on repealing bans.
But we need to use the advantage of the GOP majority, to make new amendments.

So what we need first - imho - is another amendment that makes the 2nd one waterproof.

i.e. a law, that makes it outright illegal to regulate guns based on techical features ("shoulder thing..."), color (scary black rifle) or magazine capacity.

So basically we need an amendment, that makes it impossible for any future government to make stricter gun laws

Because - lets face it - every election has become a shitfest of fear of all gun owners in the US and that aint fucking right.

Also said new amendment should make it illegal for states to enable gun laws that are stricter than the federal law - at this point its the opposite: States may enable stricter laws but not looser than federal law.

This would BTFO Commifornia and NY's gun laws wich are clearly unconstitutional - without any lenghty court processing

And if this is done, we can start working on repealing things like NFA etc.

But first and foremost we MUST protect gun laws now and for always - just because we are now in an unique position that perhaps will never come again.

Full auto reg will never open up because too many rich white people treat them as investments as their legal status inflates the value

Not the clay ones. Those brittle fiends must be exterminated

Red pill me on gun prices

What has been going up, and what has been insane? Literally everything? I find that hard to believe

I like the idea of waterproofing the second amendment

I do not like the idea of giving the federal government more power over state legislature

>prices on guns went up because of an "8 year gun panic"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK YOU GOT PLAYED MY MAN

A "gun panic" excuse for manufacturers to sell at a higher price to people like you, who will buy them because they actually believe your guns are going to be banned. you got fuckin played.

Taurus had some issues with M1911 clones. But just quality-related shit like grind marks, bad machining that cause it to jam. Nothing about catastrophic failure tho...

Prices have been low since 2 years after Sandy Hook. Dumbasses

Ahmed, this is brilliant. However, I don't think us burgerfats will have the smarts to do it. Everybody in our country is so fucking small picture, they can't think more than a year or so ahead.

>I do not like the idea of giving the federal government more power over state legislature
I agree with this, its a conundrum. However, at the moment the Federal DOES have the power to push something like this through, but I don't think they have the willpower.

It's weird

>extremely lax gun restriction, no more panic buying, cheap imports again

as opposed to

>every facet of gun owning american popping out AR and AK parts and guns out of fear of them getting banned

If people are no longer buying guns at the rate they have been recently, it seems like it would negatively hit the gun industry and actually cause gun prices to increase(at least domestically manufactured ones). Am I retarded or does that make sense?

nothing has been going up really. at least not here in Texas. there was a spike in 2008 after Onigger was elected, and various ammo shortages over the last 8 years but the only things going up in price are transferrable machine guns, due to artificial scarcity skewing supply

>VP9
>Sig's

Good lord

Man some people fucking lose it when you criticize the NRA whilst talking firearms. I own quite a few but I'm no fan of the NRA because I understand they're just a lobbying firm and don't really care about individual rights just pay checks from companies. Either way Trump is pro gun and will appoint a solid choice for the SC.

trumps gonna ban guns like bush did
too much heat on his ass if he lets everyone have a piece

>tfw I had to start working at an armed post for a job

>tfw needed to buy Glock 19

>tfw Sandy Hook just literally happened 2 days before

>Glock 19 - $799

all they have to do is make it legal again to manufacture for sale to the general public, the cost will go down on its own thanks to the FREE MARKET

>If people are no longer buying guns at the rate they have been recently, it seems like it would negatively hit the gun industry and actually cause gun prices to increase(at least domestically manufactured ones). Am I retarded or does that make sense?

yes you are retarded, or at least have no idea how supply and demand works. If demand decreases, price decreases because sellers need to unload their massive inventory

who the fuck is selling SVDs for 20K, JFC. is this gun broker we're talking about?

youtu.be/0vlu2G5UkXk

I was just shitposting with the barrel falling off, but taurus has had a ton of serious issues. Machining issues leading to malfunctions are no small thing, and they were (are?) quite commonplace with taurus for a significant period of time
>I agree with this, its a conundrum. However, at the moment the Federal DOES have the power to push something like this through, but I don't think they have the willpower.
Yes but I'm not sure that I want the federal government to do anything to gun legislation. I don't like the idea of them taking any stance on it. If they make a ruling on firearms now, that gives them the chance to rule on it in the future, maybe while under a supreme court which considers the bill of rights as a living document and the second amendment to be antiquated

But they don't really have much of an inventory right? At least not the ones that I don't know - ordered a gorillian guns and parts specifically in case Hillary won. It seems like the gun markets are selling their stuff just as fast as they make them - most gun stores right now are still empty because of the panic earlier this month.

Ginsburg said she would resign and move to New Zealand if Trump got elected.

nysun.com/national/ginsburg-vows-to-retire-to-far-away-new-zealand/89649/

Isn't there like 15 of them in the states? PSL's are the ones you see around

>I have no idea how rare a true Russian SVD is

This is from when that jew ran the company and basically eliminated quality control. He runs Sig Sauer now and predictively Sig Sauers are frequently shown to be not nearly as well built as they used to be.

>So what we need first
That's a great idea, but a law linking all civilian gun rights together is a better approach. All civilian law enforcement agencies and citizens in a given state are bound by the same law, no exceptions. No machine guns or suppressors? None for the law either. 5 round max mag? same for the police. It would shut down the prog shitfest on day one.

I take this post back, I've been drinking. I saw people bitching about the price of SVD's and my brain immediately went to the cost of a dragunov

>>I do not like the idea of giving the federal government more power over state legislature

I usually dont either. But at this point it would be not more than a protection of one of the most basic chapters of the bill of rights.

>Everybody in our country is so fucking small picture, they can't think more than a year or so ahead.

I have big hopes that the NRA shills hard enough for such a plan - I know they have one

Tell me: Do you to fear another gun grab

- after every single mass shooting
- before every election
- just because ppl like Feinstein shill the fuck

?? I guess y'alls dont. So pls go ahead and make the 2nd amendment so bomb-proof and clear that even the most liberal shitfuck cannot question what SHALL NOT FUCKING BE INFRINGED NOW AND FOREVER AND IN ANY FORM means.

Since all of the Sup Forums gun aficionados are here. Are short barreled revolvers really viable for home defense? Or should I just get a shotgun?

The all Republican government better figure out a way to help citizens in NY, CA, MD, IL, and HI. "Assault" Weapon bans, handgun rosters, and background checks for ammo all need to go

>So pls go ahead and make the 2nd amendment so bomb-proof and clear that even the most liberal shitfuck cannot question what SHALL NOT FUCKING BE INFRINGED NOW AND FOREVER AND IN ANY FORM means.
How do you make it any more clear than the second fucking thing in the bill of rights saying "shall not be infringed"?

buy an AR-15

Glaawk Neinteeen

They can be. Although if you aren't carrying it, might as well go for a long gun for HD, more effective

Literally spell it out in such minute detail that no amount of legalese or "the Founders couldn't foresee *blank*" could possibly fuck with it in court.

Shotgun for home defense. Revolver for CC.

Ya but that's the problem.

People who already own full auto weapons do not want the registry reopened because then their $25000 range toy drops to about $2000

Shotgun is the king of home defense but I hear a lot of people make good arguments for AR-15's. Short barrel revolvers are for walking around with.

>shooting up the headquarters of american gun rights

Top kek good luck

Why would demand increase if there's no fear of losing the chance to buy anymore...