Elsa is bar far the sexiest woman in Disney history. With her big blue eyes, skinny stomach, blonde hair...

Elsa is bar far the sexiest woman in Disney history. With her big blue eyes, skinny stomach, blonde hair, and beautiful voice.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernormal_stimulus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bar far
The intelligence of elsa posters ladies and gentlemen

Nani.

>no arse to speak of
>attractive

I agree. She's beautiful :)

>Sexiest Woman in Disney history
Not so fast. The real one's coming through

In her natural naked state yes. Not with clothes on her body.

So hot. She can build my snowman any day.

Oh boy, yet ANOTHER /frz/ thread!

Elsa is such a cutie pie.

Smooth bare shoulders.

This
Nekkid Anna > Elsa > clothed anna

>big blue eyes, skinny stomach, blonde hair, and beautiful voice
Lottie is better.

>he is stupid because he made a typo
I hope you realize how pathetic you are.

I disagree.

Her hair, face and body are all so gorgeous.

>gorgeous Elsa thread
Every 72 hrs like clockwork. Why not ask for a general instead?

You forgot to mention her tits.

Don't forget her huge cock

>"The beautiful Jasmine, daughter of the Sultan, is only a few days short of her 16th birthday; the day on which, by law, she must choose a husband."
>short of her 16th birthday
shes 15 in the film user. sorry you have to learn this way

Damn. I've had a crush on her so long I've forgotten that I grew up. :-/

She's mighty fine. With them eyes and that long blonde hair.

he's not the one who made this thread, brev

k

You know I never noticed the difference.

Big Tit Charlotte is now top waifu. Elsafags BTFO.

>draw a 10-year-old
>give her luscious red lips and thick mascara

What did Disney mean by this?

>no forehead
Sorry but no

>Haha! Auto correct made your post have a type!!! That means with irrefutable evidence that your point, opinions, and ideas are beyond 100% disproven! Try again! Hahaha

Eat shit and die, retard.

>he MAD while phoneposting
OH NO NO NO NO

Elsa au natural is sexier.

I can't believe I defended you. That guy sucks but you're much worse for using autocorrect.

You don't ask for much do you boy.

And yet she is in the worst disney film in years. Fuck disney and their autistic obsession with terrible princess films

She's not very hot.

>Elsa is bar far the sexiest
>Elsa is bar far
>Elsa is barf

Okay, so it's marginal, but she's still not too old for my tastes

Blame Lewis Carroll.
He was totally f***ed up (as was most of Victorian England).
He was attracted to little girls because he was frightened of women.
His favorite hobby was photographing children (Only girls, mind you. He said he hated boys) in the nude. They were so pure!
He DID ask the parents for permission first, but he'd still be locked away today.

Victorians were all repressed. Carroll attended a performance of "HMS Pinafore" with an all-children's cast. The ship's captain is beloved by his crew. He treats them well and is such a moral paragon that he never swears. "I never use a big, big D!"
Can't say "damn!" in public, so that was the euphemism. Carroll wrote a letter to the Times saying he was shocked! shocked! to hear "D" from the mouth of a child! The dialog should have been changed.

>didn't like boys
Maybe the Troll Toll was just too steep for him.

Not the guy you replied to but thanks for the trivia.

incorrect

why are their noses so far down in their faces, that's not how woman faces work

>He was attracted to little girls because he was frightened of women.

Hahaha, wow, can't imagine what that must feel like!

It's called stylization. It makes them look cute.

user I love Elsa too, but this daily spam is getting scary.

no it looks terrible

Elsa's sexiness isn't her physical attributes, at least not the major factor. Its her sexual-awakening metaphor and the accompanying movements to that now-freed body. The hip-swinging, boob-jiggling walk at the end of Let it Go. The letting her hair down and running her fingers through her hair. She could have bustier or flatter, different facial features, whatever -
what we're keying off of was our watching a stand-in scene for a young girl first realizing how awesome fucking is and it hits us right between the eyes, both male and female viewers.

I mean, the hair-letting-down scene is one of the sexiest scenes in a Disney movie ever and its of a girl in a completely concealing outfit, almost no skin exposed and even manages to downplay her curves. And its still sexy as fuck.

incorrect

>Flat, boy like chest

literally 0% interested. may as well give her a penis and bump her up to at least 25%

>Elsa is by far the sexiest woman in Disney history

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Get your eyes checked, dude. :-)

Anyone's better than this fish faced whore.

Considering how slim her waist is, she actually has an exceptionally sizable rack, dude.

How is she so perfect?

>big blue eyes, skinny stomach, blonde hair, and beautiful voice.

For some reason that sounds very familiar.

Her design screamed sex in the movie.
Would have no problem betraying my race for a shot with her.

Let me give you one of these, user.

>.

Stop this shit now

Aurora actually has violet eyes, though we all know that is complete bullshit.

Before her coma apparently her eyes are brown but become blue when she wakes up.

They could have at least gotten some girls that were a little bit attractive to play Elsa and Anna. See, like how they did for Rapunzel. See how cute she is!

needs to be THICKER

Nope, she's perfect the way she is.

>With her big blue eyes, skinny stomach, blonde hair, and beautiful voice.
Have spend 10 minutes with a troop of these critters and she'll a vast majority of those "positive" traits when they're done with her.

Anna has more fullness and healthy glow to her features, Elsa just seems to skinny for mee

>phoneposters try to stand together

Not even close

Literally Ariel except the red hair

She may not be the sexiest but she will always be best girl.

She's cute, but she looks better naked.

So that's why Elsa and Ariel are my favorites?

Yes I agree I am attracted to alien looking humans

frozen generals are not coming back, no matter how many thread you make. it's not happening

Nope, that's Jasmine. Literally every single thing about her design, from the clothes to the hair, is there to complement her hyper feminine proportions. She is literally feminine sex appeal incarnate in a way even try hard designs like Jessica Rabbit aren't. Nothing but dramatic yet soft curves from every angle and every inch of space utilized.

Depending on the interpretation she's just a deeply tanned persian so it's not being a race traitor necessarily

Jasmine was the first erection I ever remember having. I was probably five or six years old. I had no idea what was going on. Just knew that it felt really nice thinking about her.

They have to make room for their gigantic eyes. Disney women are an exercise in super-normal stimulus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernormal_stimulus

Aurora>Elsa

Violet eyes are just extremely melanin deprived blue eyes looking purple in certain light due to the visible red underneath the iris.

Legal in most of the world, fuck off.

I'm with the people who ship these two in a lesbian / partner swapping relationship.

She doesn't look 15 and that's all that matters when it comes to attraction

I would, she's perfection.

Dude, Jasmine is Arabian, not Persian.

Agrabah is some magical Pan-Islamic place to reflect the fact that the stories of the Thousand and One Nights had a pretty broad origin.

underrated post

I pray they don't fuck up the live action movie. I'll cry.

Could never possibly be as sexy as the original Jas

Agreed.
>see movie with g/f
>lean over & tell her 'bad news, she's #2'
>get punched in arm (ow!)
>enjoy couch for a night
Truth hurts but she got over it. For laffs, shouted "Oh Elsa..!" at height of bliss. Priceless looks. hehe!

Did you get her to dress as Elsa like you undoubtedly planned?

probably not

I want all Elsa shitposters to stop fucking existing.

This. Worst fucking princess. Terrible bland movie.

I personally preferred her schizophrenic goth incarnation. But I have a thing for that look in general.

Why does Disney go out of their way to design such sexually perfect, erotic girls and then tell us not to fap to them? Even their tumblr bait, Moana, was THICC as hell.

Because Disney girls in general just make great waifus. They're designed with the perfect bodies, and are varied enough where you could easily find a Disney girl suited for your tastes. Them telling us to not fap them is just PR

>Moana, Tumblr bait
Because she's brown?

Rapunzel is always played by a real QT whenever I see her in Disneyland. Bless the casting team.

They also know how to cast a good Alice/Wendy, one of my favourite strippers is a blonde minx who used to play Alice/Wendy/Tinker Bell in the parks and by God she looks so on point

Well, yeah but also the general aesthetic, brown, her broader face, her messy hair and even her arm width-to-length ratio all give off a general tumblr-friendly appeal, it’s almost everything they push out; I’ve seen D.Va fan arts off tumblr that employ these techniques. But somehow Disney manages to incorporate all that into one hot ass, curvy package that gives me a boner as hard as an Elsa boner anyway.

Disney sure makes some fire bitches.

>Why does Disney go out of their way to design such sexually perfect, erotic girls and then tell us not to fap to them?
Disney tells us not too. Disney animators tell us to do it.

This reminds me, of you guys pay attention to the lyrics in For the First Time in Forever, it’s pretty damn overt that Anna is thirsty as FUCK, possibly the thirstiest Disney princess ever.

She basically resolves at the end of the song to bone any decent looking suitor who comes her way first.