Rapunzel is so awesome. Tangled the Series is surprisingly great. What went right here?

Rapunzel is so awesome. Tangled the Series is surprisingly great. What went right here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwTGaplnj7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's just get this out of the way first. Continue.

>Endless frozen threads.
>Every Tangled thread turns into a homo/pedo jerk fest over Varian
>Every BH6 thread turns into a fat fetish thread
When did Sup Forums develop such shit taste? It didn't used to be this way.

She's a hippie.

Nudist.

>What went right here?
The writers weren't afraid to do something drastic.

Anyone have the fanart of him doing the "GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE" pose?

>When did Sup Forums develop such shit taste?
wheredoyouthinkyouare.png

Have a Cassandra.

Sad shocking attempts to keep the thread alive, because nobody is really watching and talking about it for a multitude of reasons, like for example people simply not having access to Disney XD, not having the time, not really needing to watch it as soon as possible because the show is mostly episodic, not really needing to talk about it because the plots aren't that complicated.
Also, generally, one of the problems of Tangled is that we all know how it will end.
I still watch it sometimes, when I have the free time for it.

Rapunzel is a cutie.

The bar is just really low for mainstream western animation right now.

Okay, let's try to talk about something plot-related for once.

Where exactly do you think they're going with this Sun Drop/Moon Drop mythos? Lots of unanswered questions there. Have any theories?

Raps is both a hippie and a nudist

does she smoke weed

All I've seen is theories saying Cass has the moon drop, because when she first appears there's a full moon behind her.

>when she first appears there's a full moon behind her.
Huh, never noticed that. It makes a lot of sense.

No, she's not. She wears clothes.

is the moon gay

why the fuck would the moon's sexual preference matter

>She wears clothes.

Unfortunately.

Trust me, she is. The lack of shoes and socks, the flower in her hair, her free-spirited, rebellious personality. Total nudist.

I'm sure she dabbled.

because that's where this thread is going

Artist sauce?

Varian.

Competent, experienced professionals working on a show with a long lead time and network support.

The fandom's big ship is Rapunzel/Cassandra I think.

Gothel is Cassandra's mother.

>wheredoyouthinkyouare
No fuck off with that shit. tumblr took over and now even South Park threads are full of faggots.

No, Eugene and Cassandra are long-lost siblings.

that ruins my 3way orgy ship though

The Moon Drop landed in Arendelle

youtube.com/watch?v=qwTGaplnj7Y

No lie, this theory makes uncanny sense

there's questions still about why, say, the black rocks only appeared recently, and seemingly not at all (or any other apparent backlash from the moon magic being absorbed by a person) in Arendelle

Maybe if the drop struck a human right from the start instead of having a chance to enter the earth as a flower, that makes the difference

Crossover imminent

This is a great theory, but I wonder if Disney would tie the continuity of something huge like Frozen to the Tangled series.

I don’t like it because the animation annoys the hell out of me.
It has the typical odd fluidity from the usual flash animated cartoons, but worse.

>not ducking your long lost brother/sister

This is an awful theory and I hope to heaven that it isn't true. It's fanficcy as hell.

yeah it's questionable

maybe they'd go with the time periods being different so it's indirect

but then again, raps and eugene SORT OF show up in Frozen to begin with so all that would result in is confirming that it wasn't just an easter egg or asset reuse

wot? I think it looks better than the movie personally

>but then again, raps and eugene SORT OF show up in Frozen to begin with so all that would result in is confirming that it wasn't just an easter egg or asset reuse

I think it would make sense given that Easter egg, just wondering if they'd go there. I would like it if they did.

Why do people think their lame fanfic ideas should be canon?

No, fuck you. Fuck off. Fuck you up the ass.

>one of the problems of Tangled is that we all know how it will end
Cassandra is not at the wedding. I know they will retcon it but I want them to tear my heart out and sacrifice her.

>not threesome
people should accept the best.

wrong, it makes hotter

OT3

This one and
were drawn by a storyboard artist on the show

Ruins? Or Enhances?

I bought the book “Rapunzel’s Guide to all things Brave, Creative and Fun” because the illustrations were so cute. Pic related.

>worse

>can't find varian cute
what the actual fuck is your problem

>recognized as the superior film over frozen
>series is pretty decent and dares break status quo
it's the better franchise. to put it simply.

Gottem

I'm not gay and/or a pedophile.

She's a hippie nudist girl.

Feet