Why was Obama a bad president?

Why was Obama a bad president?

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=zzWTAorHeu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was weak and feckless.

We need Strength and High Energy to fix this country.

He continued Bush's shitty policies and nothing has really changed with banking regulations since the crash, not to mention his healthcare law is absolute garbage that got rammed through by a desperate democratic congress that did nothing to reach out to the other side for help.

Trump must learn from this man's mistakes and work with both sides of the aisle (which it seems like he's doing very well right now) rather than constantly pinning all his faults on the other party like Obama did.
The only real good thing he did was lift the Cuban embargo.

He wasn't.

>Strength

>We need to build a fence
>Drain the Swam- nevermind
>Not even living at the White House full-time
>Did I say the Supreme Court would repeal gay marriage and abortion? Oh my bad I LOVE gays and killing babies

Strength.. Yeah fucking right

He hated Brits. Though some people may think it's a good thing.

Very weak, ineffectual leader. Also was extremely divisive. Misused his political capital to the point where disastrous Obamacare was all he ever got accomplished. Was extremely condescending, and bought into his own hype to a point where it was harmful to his administration. Doubled the already extreme national debt, and didn't have much to show for it.

He handled himself well for the most part and didn't disgrace the office, but his bowing to foreign leaders was disgusting. He was also extremely shady, and wouldn't reveal much about his history.

Mediocre President, all things considered. He was dealt a bad hand, but he played it extremely poorly. Nobody was more charmed by him than he himself. Respected how he's handled the Trump transition, but it's a massive black mark to not speak out against the violent protestors.

4.5/10, could bump it up a point or so. He's going to love being an ex-President, that's for sure.

strength to the uneducated redneck = shit talking

>social divide
>failed Iran deal
>failed Obamacare

>giving a shit about gay marriage
>taking the fence thing out of context
Fuck off

big banks: the president

Does anyone give a shit about national debt anymore? Clearly no one in D.C. It's never going to get paid off, and it's only going to keep going up because it's a number that literally does not matter.

>Bill is a rapist and Hillary has blood on her hands, lock her up

>Did I say all that? Uh wow.. No, I love the Clintons, they're good people and I thank Hillary for her great service

FUCKING TOP KEK

He's literally a Clinton puppet, just another Bush v4.0

It's probably his fault that people didn't come out to vote for Hillary because he really alienated a lot of people by being a hypocrite

The nigger fucking failed at nearly everything he tried to do.

>obamacare is now a confirmed failure
>left the Middle East far worse than how he found it
>led one of the slowest economic "recoveries" ever (without actually effectively addressing the underlying and constant problems with it)
>even actions in Asia are nothing more than a mixed bag of success' and failures
>confirmed to have been an accomplice to the most blatantly corrupt presidential candidate in history
>left race relations far worse than how he found them
>appointed (((reformist))) supreme court justices

but history will idolize him because
1) He's black
2) He's charismatic
3) He was the president before the most controversial election in history

Makes you question how legitimate (((history))) really is

>dat strawman
Ahmed please go

No. he wasn't that bad. He just backed the biggest fucking failure in America politics, and that really dragged him down. I genuinely feel sorry for him now. He tried his best.

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Not sure. Why was he?

He was a great president to social justice liberals and a bad president to literally everyone else.

Total establishment puppet, but he's the best establishment puppet we could ever hope for.

assassinated 3 U.S. citizens overtly just like a real nigger

Except Obamacare was really good aside from some ridiculous aspects like the penalty and the marketplace.

Eh.

>didn't accomplish any of his campaign promises
Literally Dindu Nuffin: The President

The only good things from it were the prevention of denial for pre-existing conditions and being able to stay on family insurance until age 26, otherwise it was a total failure that put health insurance squarely into the hands of a few big corporations without any real competition.

His mannerisms

Because he started with a Democrat White House, House, and Senate. 2 years later they lost the House. 4 years later they lost the Senate. And 2 years later they lost the White House in the most unprecedented groundswell of working class voter support for the most unprecedented candidate in American history.

You can't spin that.

You're an idiot and the reason your country will go to shit

Is it obvious he wasn't a good president when Republicans won every single thing up for grabs this election cycle?

>premiums increasing by double digits in many states
>even by three digits in some states
>good

lel
it was always a bubble set to burst, and it's beginning to burst

Obama is a great man, but a poor president. He didn't deliver on any of his promises regarding healthcare, gov and corporate accountability, and everything just got harder for the middle class to keep up with - taxes, healthcare, college tuition, etc.

thanks

You have to go back to Sup Forums

Say hi to mommy for me

The ACA is shit.

There wasn't a good president since Reagan, thankfully Trump came along.

usdebtclock.org/

>usdebtclock.org/

usdebtclock.org/

>usdebtclock.org/

complete war machine
he was Bush 2.0
or Clinton 3.0 if you prefer

>A FUCKING LEAF

>6 years of gridlock
ehhhhh.....

literally name one thing I said that was incorrect

you can't leaf.
I'd be bitter too if I was being led by literal cuckspawn.
youtube.com/watch?v=zzWTAorHeu0

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan."
"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

If you were a parent or a person of retiring age (or nearing it), you NEVER fucking forgave him for this.

All the things he's accomplished were done through executive order and will evaporate the second his ass is thrown out, his only legacy will be one of racial hatred not seen in this country for decades and a total collapse of left wing politics for the forseeable future.

So depending on who you ask, best president ever.

I don't believe he sincerely wanted to win when he first ran, that he was doing it to build a national base and position himself for the future. But once things starting picking up steam he realized oh fuck I could actually do this and went for it. Once he got into office his radicalized views got jaded and he just stumbled through the eight years trying to patch up problems instead of trying to overhaul a decaying system of corporations and their shareholders becoming stronger each year.

The Barack of the Harvard law review would be astounded at the Barack who uses drones to kill Americans abroad with no due process.

He won't be remembered as the worst, he'll simply be remembered as someone who just tried to hold the glue together and figured it would all work itself out.

Grrr

Ask Scalia

He is a nigger.

GUANTANAMO

Yeesh, is this anti-meme magic?

Who the fuck divided by zero?

kek will not be pleased.

Libya

I almost forgot about that, man he couldn't even get that shit closed during his 8 years (even with a supermajority in congress during his first two years which everybody forgets about and just blames m-muh republicans).
What a fucking wimp.

He wasn't.

No, he wasn't. If anything, he was far better a president than Bush was. Terrorism is not an easy thing to fight, especially with liberals interfere with everything.

Wasn't O'bama legacy just getting back at congress by becoming a globalist for triggering his daddy issues...

Syria
Gun control
fucking up universal healthcare
letting sjws run rampant
environmental bullshit
pushing to federalize law enforcement
It could have been worse, but not by much.

my dad's insurance costs $850 a month now

>he was a social experiment that backfired massively...the globalists got it wrong big time...civil war looks very likely.

idiot

Appointed Eric Holder who sold AKs to Mexican Drug Cartels
Caused the rise of ISIS and Syrian Crisis
AKs used in Paris attacks were traced back to Eric holder
20 trillion dollars in debt
Great economic recession
Obamacare failure
Refused to act of BLM race riots
Tried to ban our guns
Almost brought us to WW3 with Russia on multiple occasions
Almost ruined all of Europe

>Syria
He ended up actually backing off on Syria. If Biden and Clinton had their way we would have invaded years ago. Obama was one of the biggest players stopping the momentum after the "red lines" drama.

So chalk this up as one good thing, he delayed WW3 and maybe even prevented it

oh geez