More than half of arrested anti-Trump protesters didn't vote in Oregon

Maybe Soros should pay them to vote instead of riot

kgw.com/news/local/more-than-half-of-arrested-anti-trump-protesters-didnt-vote/351964445

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0AUCwbzUIMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not really surprising.

LMAO
M
A
O

Hire better patsys next time George

Hired gun protesters confirmed.

to be fair your vote for president doesn't really matter on the west coast

Does Soros still pay them if they die?
youtu.be/0AUCwbzUIMk

In Portland? Why protest in fucking Portland of all places?

oregon still went blue, doesn't matter

>More than half of arrested anti-Trump protesters didn't vote in Oregon
Wait, how would they know. Isn't the election supposed to be anonymous?

Like they didn't vote in Oregon because they're paid disruptors living in other states or they didn't vote at all?

They tick off you name before you vote so nobody else can vote with your name.

Who you actually voted for is confidential.

NOT A LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN!

They didn't register to vote period.

As a liberal I've become convinced that they protest for the sake of protesting. They want a feeling of "coming together" rather than solving any actual problem.

This is absolutely shameful. I actually feel more anger towards them than towards Trump or his supporters. Fucking lazy cocksuckers.

They likely checked if they were registered at all to vote.

They usually will say voting is bad because like they are all part of the same machine maaaaannnnnnnn. Because they want a Marxist shithole.

Why do people relearn biology/sociology? Failure of the education system. Anyone with common sense can see their specific drive is being a part of a group or tribe. With this media BS overload I hope people stat using the minds we were given to make their own opinions instead of sitting in echo chambers.

the majority of the city consists of useful idiots.

They did

i don't want those degenerates voting

They just want to chimp out to show da man who's da boss.

that's why we lock them away. shits will not be given from here on out about fucking hippies.

It would be extremely expensive

>I think he's uh ,... not uh .. intelligent enough to be president

oregon was no doubt going blue anyway so whatever. i'm in texas and i knew it was going red so i didn't vote for trump, i voted for A. Leppo

It's actually illegal to pay someone to vote. Soros would never do something like that.

U U U U
U
U
U

More than half look like meth addicts, so soros is probably rounding up drug den of druggies on the cheap.

Because no one is employed.

Same thing happened with the riots in Charlotte, NC. 70% of the protestors didn't live in the state.

>7 yous

I don't get it.

>What are globalist zionists doing to this movement the very same shit they did for Occupy Wall St for $2,000 Alex

Oregon makes quite a bit of your voting information public, which anyone can check after they get your personal details from the very public arrest log of Portland's police department.

I can't believe how little self-awareness these people have. the democratic party has been turned inside out because of these people -- faggots, muh vagina women, effeminate men, trannies, BLM, violent poor, blowhard journalists, crybaby college students, and illegals. Hillary could have taken the presidency easy if it wasn't for these people and she knows it.

I expect her to lash out at them in a decade or so during some tell all interview on 60 minutes.

I a lot of these people are straight out communist , and I don't believe voting brings any change. These type radicals are probably the most likely to get themselves arrested. They just want to overthrow the government. While I'm sure they're anti-trump, they wouldn't care for Hillary either, so it's not necessarily hypocritical.

50/50

>not bad