Gunnuts will defend this

Gunnuts will defend this

>Four-year-old girl playing with a gun accidentally shoots herself and her sleeping mother in the head
>Shooting took pace Sunday morning in Indianapolis in a home housing a half-dozen children
>Father of the four-year-old told police girl grabbed handgun from nightstand and shot herself in the cheek and her mother in the head
>Toddler was hospitalized in stable condition, while her wounded mother underwent surgery Sunday

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3935690/Four-year-old-girl-playing-gun-accidentally-shoots-sleeping-mother-head.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U
inquisitr.com/1686410/nine-year-old-joyride-two-children-killed-after-boy-steals-mothers-car/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As a gun nut, I defend this

Two babies drown in pool in Texas because mother was being drunk Nigger. Praise Kek please ban nigfags. Father stated "I had the Hennessy locked up, I is not sure hows she gots to it".

This is what happens when you DON'T teach your children the gravity of firearms, which most gun nuts actually do.

It's similar to why we have jackass teenagers dying from drinking and driving and turning into depraved sex cravers. We aren't disciplined as a society and we don't teach our children how to properly deal with things that can seriously fuck us up.

As a gun nut this looks like Darwinism making sure an idiot who leaves a loaded gun lying around doesn't pass on their genes. Even most gun nuts will admit this was stupid and careless

Shit happens. What was the Race of the perps, I notice it wasn't mentioned, so I am gonna assume they are black, if they were white their faces would of been on the front page.

Buy a safe you silly niggers

Did the 4 year old have information that could lead to Hillary Clinton's indictment?

Idiot parents, would you ask us to give up toilet cleaner if the kid drank an open bottle?

So the toddler shot itself and then also shot his mother? Did the two know shit about the Clinton Foundation?

>shoot mom
>mom dies
>lol i know ill shoot myself

>that house

>6 kids

>gun on a nightstand

What would you suggest someone do in this situation
youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U

>accidentally

I think another little kid died in an auto accident. WHELP Internal Combustion Engine it was a nice 100 years. Sorry planes. Sorry all transportation except for walking while wearing bubble wrap as armor but we have to be "safe" now. Oh ya all sharp objects and corners will also be banned for fee fees sake.

Darwinism in action.

Don't push it, you'll get the same laws as us.
We aren't legally allowed to own a pool that holds more than 1 foot of water without a fence around it. Being in a hot shithole you can imagine how annoying that is here.

According the story, the child shot herself first then her mother last.

>Keeping a round in the chamber in easy reach of children
Should've been smarter honestly.

I wonder what the handgun was, little 4 year old can't have much pull strength.

Wtf is this greentext? Are you actually retarded OP?

>Gun was accessible
>Gun was loaded
>Safety was off

They dindu noffin they good parents.

What is the race of the family hmm...

Shills will exploit this

OP is a cuck. He'd feed them his wife and start crying and lubing up Le Tyrone with his tears.

4 year olds have trouble understanding the "gravity" of almost anything.
Don't leave an unsecured firearm in reach of a fucking 4 year old.
I don't even let my 4 year old somewhere he can get hold of a sharp kitchen knife.

Either the dad did it intentionally and blamed the kid, or they're retards for not discharging a gun and putting it in a safe when they have a million fucking kids in the house.

The kind of parents who leave babies alone in a bathtub. Not the bathtubs fault.

>keep a loaded gun on a nightstand near children
>accident happens
Honestly, making guns illegal wouldn't stop people from doing really stupid things. If a parent left kitchen knives lying around on the floor and a child got sliced up and died no one would be calling for a ban on guns, they would be calling the parent out for their awful, negligent behaviour. Why is it I wonder that the media only refuses to place the blame on bad parenting when a gun is involved?

maybe if the gun werent in a place where a 4 year old could reach it this wouldnt have been an issue

What did they know about Hillary Clinton?

I got the impression the bullet went through the kid's cheek(s) and then hit the back of the mother's head

>Hmm lets sleep next to a gun with a round in chamber in a house full of kids without a safe

Just fuck my shit up. We need government to step in and take away everyone else's rights because someone was too stupid to either just have their gun without one in chamber or to have a fucking gun safe.

Double kill, nice

That's a horrible tragedy, at least they seem to have both survived. If you have children, for fuck's sake lock up your guns somewhere they can't reach them.

I support second amendment rights and fear I'll need to exercise them soon.

>2016
>not having a gun locker protected by emus so Australians cant steal them

BOOM HEADSHOT
DOUBLE KILL

please, this has failed murder-suicide all over it. Unless it was cocked/locked a 4 year old isn't going to be pulling a handgun trigger. My 10 year old trouble getting my G19 to fire.

SOMETHING IS HINKY HERE

why they house so tiny

>parents were stupid enough to leave a loaded gun in a place where a kid could get to it
Natural selection baby

>4 year old
>Girl

/thread

/eat sage

>FAILED MURDER SUICIDE
FAILED MURDER SUICIDE
>FAILED MURDER SUICIDE
FAILED MURDER SUICIDE
>FAILED MURDER SUICIDE
FAILED MURDER SUICIDE

>and then, the /k/ angel descended on wings of stressed aluminum, and whispered "all of them"

It is a shame that happened. While I do support more regulation in buying guns, more that there should be some background checks and heavily dissuading undocumented sales, that has nothing to do with this tragedy.

This could happen with a knife, a lawn mower, anything. I hope that these two are ok in the end.

Seriously. Any hasguns with kids in here knows this.

>lets ban all guns because of poor parenting

Guns can't shoot themselves.

God damn, man
What the fuck is wrong with you guys banning everything fun and utilitarian?

>While I do support being an enemy of the people

GET THE FUCK OUT

LOL and French guys only mistake was not emptying his clip and now youtube is linking me endless wonderful racist videos thanks user.

More people need to be shot in the head. Really puts hair on your chest. 10/10, would recommend.

Can 4 year old actually pull the trigger? Isn't it like 2.5kg for handguns?

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

>four year old girl playing sword accidentally cuts herself and her sleeping mother
>cutting took place sunday morning
>father said girl swung sword and lost control
>no one died

humans are gonna have weapons, period. letting your child within arms reach of those weapons is the truly sad thing.

This smells of murder-suicide attempt but in any case. The gun did exactly what it was designed to do. The father should go to prison.

I doubt a 4 year old could pull a trigger. My 5 year old needs help putting a straw into a Capri sun.

handguns are for niggers

The problem isn't the gun. The problem is irresponsibility and stupidity.
>gun was left in a place where it was accessible to a child
>gun was left loaded and probably cocked
>no gun lock

Gun nut here. No one will defend an obvious case of irresponsibility with a firearm. You're an idiot.

>4 year old kills itself thinking bleach is a drink
>mother kills herself for leaving the bleach out upon realizing what happened
>father kills himself upon discovering the two bodies because he realizes the public will assume he is the killer and that there will be 5 bestselling books written about how he got away with it
Bleach nuts will defend this.

>retard sucks at driving
>causes a crash that blocks traffic for miles, kills 3 people
>nobody wants to ban cars

>retard lets kid play with gun
>entire family is kill
>like 4 fags cry really loud for gun control

A bad decision by one parent doesn't need to take away my rights libcuck

If the Mother was armed as well, this would not have happened.

1. no gun owner besides niggers would have the condition 1 gun sitting on the night stand with a half dozen children in the house.

2. The father shot his wife in the head through his daughters cheek to blame his attempted murder on his daughter.

3. How did the wife survive being shot in the back of the head?

Must have had information leading to HRC's arrest.

I don't know how a 4yo kills someone with a gun and somehow keeps using the weapon.

>toddler caps one and herself
>jamal cant hit tyrone at 10 ft with full mag dump

whites confirmed master race

But did they die?

>kills self
>then mother
Sounds like she had some dirt on Hillary.

That makes even less sense.

good retort, cock munch

Not gonna lie. I'm 35 and I find that sticking straws in Caprisun or Juicy Juices is fucking hard compared to pulling a trigger.

Why is supporting background checks and registration anti-American?

The process just varies across state lines and even within States, and that always put me off about the 'well-regulated' part of the well-regulated militia.

Dude, this is like a mother blaming a public pool for her infant drowning.

Do gun nuts not know what a safety lock is?

Absolutely this. Anyone buying this bait is a dipshit

Should have taught his child to respect firearms or have them locked up.

No one wants to ban cars after children die from stealing their parents cars

inquisitr.com/1686410/nine-year-old-joyride-two-children-killed-after-boy-steals-mothers-car/

a 4 year old can do way more damage with a gun than a sword

the left would defend the mother.

>Even most gun nuts will admit this was stupid and careless
I will defend this.

>Shoot self in cheek, shoot mother in head
What sort of crazy angle and positioning was needed for this shot? Just what are the friggin chances?

so put a fence around it you dolt

That's on the parents for not locking up properly, not the rest of gun owners who are responsible.

I defend this as much as a carpenter defends electric saw possession after a stupid fuck left one lying around for a child to play with

and a 4 year old with a bomb can do way more damage than a gun.

>gun was loaded, chambered and off safety
Yeah no this is a case of natural selection.

Good luck getting a fence license.

That area is all black. Sharon D Simms is who it likely was based on the address and picture of the house.

That's kinda fucked up. Dumb ass irresponsible parents and gun owners making the rest of us look bad.

At 4 I can't see them holding the handgun and having their small hands be able to hold it in a way they could fire it, or be able to have enough strength in their fingers to pull it. It looks like a murder suicide attempt

I grew up with an arsenal of weapons, but they were in a gun safe and my dad would beat my ass if I even thought about messing with them

Surprise surprise nothing happened

As a white man from Kentucky, this seems like a white thing to do.

The 4 year-old mentioned at school that she had a thumb drive with emails on it. Emails about Ping Pong, Pizza and blood rituals.

I'm guess a greater than 110 degree angle with 0 being straight up. This is assuming the simplest condition of the kid standing next to a person in bed. Idfk how it could have went down.

You be the judge

>just leave my fun gun laying around for 4 year olds to play with
>the gun is responsible

>>Four-year-old girl playing with a gun
failure of parenting, nothing to do with guns

replace gun with knife and get back to me if you're still retarded

it's called natural selection. hopefully the daughter kills itself off successfully next time before it can breed.

It really says something about a person that they'd leave their guns less secure then their car or their computer.

this is just black on black crime.
this might as well have taken place on Martin Luther King Blvd.
fpbp

>My 5 year old needs help putting a straw into a Capri sun.
I used to have trouble with those things sometimes too

It's like a candy bar wrapper, 90% of the time it's fine but then you hit that one fucking asshole that refuses to cooperate

They banned crossbows in my state :(

How would this be any different from playing with household chemicals, a lighter, or a wall socket?

Failures of parenting have consequence.