What are the chances Trump is a plant to instigate a civil war in the US by the jews?

what are the chances Trump is a plant to instigate a civil war in the US by the jews?
what if the jews told him to appear as annoying and politcally incorrect as possible to create a clash between 2 polar opposites of the current society?

>liberals
>encouraging free speech
Wat.

Christ-chan is kawaii as fuck

what if he told america they told him to do this?

SOPA wouldve passed if the republicans are in power

the republicans are in power

its not january yet

I've thought this ... is he owned by elite , rothschild,rockafellas?

why would he run in the first place if he knew he's about to betray America?

You're a plant.

This election was a ploy to kick Soros out of the Illuminati by tricking him into destroying himself.

double cross

what if Soros was the good guy all along? What if he's trying to prevent the destruction of the US by wanting to put hillary in power so he can hold off the bad jews that's been giving the SJWs power all this time so they go to war when someone like Trump hold the office almost immediately?

think about it. the cons are reduced to cucking themselves on the internet, weakening them physically and makes them physically unfit for war while the left practices healthy lifestyles, i mean you expect lefties to go to gym and walk on treadmills and go out.
its like clockword

all i want is the jew media gone and the durkas and sjws kicked out

trump's a flip flopper. if war didnt happen they'll probably turn him into a puppet
his purpose was probably to divide the US
and its working

bump

she can be a little crazy sometimes

>nobody in this thread remembers when Sup Forums hated Malaysiafag

Holy fuck are we inundated with newfags?

That was only a few salty woofters though.

whos that?

Blah blah something about Loomis fucking a Canadian squid??

LOL, how many times are you going to post this autistic shit and get banned again. no one wants this ,fuck off with your autistic fan-fics.

I like your work. Do you have a commission page?

the comics were made by the guy who made all the pepes you see in the news. i keep a close watch to his stuff because he's one of Sup Forums's trendsetter.
he started very far right now he's a little left leaning. just like Sup Forums.
it seems whatever he does, Sup Forums follows.

then why is it always you, because i know you're the same cunt that always , ALWAYS post this shit?

More worrying is Sup Forums staying loyal to him even if he backs down on what he says.

Many are into the Emperor Trump thing to much and will just rationalise all his future actions as being good things.

>woofters

Gay furfags?

He's a recognized poster who creates stuff and helped make one of pols signature characters. You're a white noise nobody poster. U mad, cuck?

this retard has been around for a while you can tell because he's a retard

This Malaysian didn't make Christ-Chan, you fucking newfag.

That's the way it was when I was a kid.

>what are the chances Trump is a plant to instigate a civil war in the US by the jews?
Somewhere between 99 to 100 percent

I don't buy it

A faction of the jews wanted hillary, but the growing support for a US/RUSSIA cooperative invasion in the area would be a pretty good thing

not the artist

It's because he disappeared for a few months, people forgot about him
And let's not forget his proxy army

I've been considering this over the past few days... the DHS issued a statement in September (I think it was september...) saying they'd take over the election should there be a threat to national security.

A big part of the whole NWO plan was about introducing a police state to America because they were the most likely nation to properly revolt against the powers, then they can start implementing shit worldwide?

Fuck off mike

Who do you think you're fooling?

>Sup Forums staying loyal to republicans
i doubt it

I know English isn't your first language Muhammad, but try to keep up. I said "helped make". If you learn the language you might be better able to fit in in Britain, darkie.

I know English isn't your first language Muhammad, but try to keep up. I said "helped make". If you learn the language you might be better able to fit in in Britain, darkie.

He didn't help make it either, he ruined it with his retarded autistic cartoons and forever tainted it.

>One post by this ID
Oh, you're just the Malaysian shilling with proxies.

you seem to have something personal against the guy
he bullied you in high school or something?