Other urls found in this thread:

paulbogdanor.com/200chomskylies.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean he did rape that lady

source?
Didn't think so.

Noam Chomsky: Endorsed by Osama Bin Laden and Hugo Chavez

When was he endorsed by Osama?
Also, conflating people with their supporters is obviously fallacious.

>prove me wrong
easily

Every single "lie" on this website is empty rhetoric. This is the first google result when you invoke google to reconcile your shattered worldview by querying "why was Chomsky wrong..." Any single "lie" on this list can be refuted with a modicum of critical thought and a minute on google. It reads as a list of seemingly controversial things Chomsky said that turned out to be true.

Noam Chomsky raped and killed a girl in 1993

see

It says something that Chomsky's ideas seem to bring comfort to theocratic neo-fascists like Osama bin Laden.

>[Osama] called for a worldwide boycott of American goods and the dollar. He faulted the United States for failing to sign the Kyoto Protocol, which sought to curb global warming by restricting greenhouse gas emissions. And he offered a word of praise for Noam Chomsky, the American linguist and liberal political activist.

>“Noam Chomsky was correct when he compared the U.S. policies to those of the Mafia,” Al Jazeera quoted Mr. bin Laden as saying. “They are the true terrorists and therefore we should refrain from dealing in the U.S. dollar and should try to get rid of this currency as early as possible.”

I can forgive the meth addiction. But the rape... that was bad.

Chomsky is a dolt who eternally skirts around the real issue.

Sure, I'll assume your quotes are legitimate, doesn't seem too out of the ordinary. Osama was praising Noam on the effort he puts into exposing the mainstream media's political narrative. Identifying and holding contempt for a countries propagandized narrative that impedes a nation's freedom of agency really doesn't imply anything sinister, and it would be academically dishonest to argue otherwise.

see On the contrary, he skims to the real issues and skirts around the red herrings.

Noam Chomsky is simply a man. If you are reading him at all, it indicates you are capable of gray area thinking. People who are for or against him are pretty much proving that they are incapable of understanding what he says. He is right on a lot of things and wrong on a lot of things, what makes him notable is that he is really right on a lot of things and really wrong on a lot of things. But that doesn't make for sexy headlines.

>Chomsky did nothing wrong.
In regards to what incident?

What was he wrong about?
He does indeed encourage his readers to fact-check him, and being dogmatically pro-Chomsky is missing the point. You're ultimately right about everything except him being wrong, good effort.

His entire academic career.

>In regards to what incident?

OP seems to think that rape isn't wrong.

He's never did anything right.

Fouccalt absolutely BTFOed him.

see He spent a lifetime informing the public of the ruse that was mainstream media's narrative, politically informing two generations of Americans, and contributed significantly to linguistics.

source? How?

Watch the debate between chomsky and fouccalt on youtube.

The guy is a serial liar and apologist for commie shitholes.

see Sure. Give me 70 minutes.

Why couldn't they both be right tho lmao