Most 18-29 year olds live with parents now. How can we solve this?

>nearly 60 per cent of those aged 15-29 are still living with their parents across the 35 wealthy member nations of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development. In Italy, Slovenia and Greece more than three quarters of that age cohort have not yet flown the coup. Australia's proportion has reached 54 per cent.

We did it POL!

web.archive.org/web/20161115051605/http://www.baka.com.au/comment/chart-watch/australian-twentysomethings-join-the-worldwide-trend-of-living-with-mum-and-dad-20161114-gsovsd.html

CUZ IM BROKE NIGGA

elect more populist heroes

But if I move out then who will make me chicken tendies?

rent costs about half of what i make in a month, and i make an above average wage where i live. why bother moving out?

What the fuck do you expect?

>Housing market sucks dick
>Job market is terrible for graduates of all fields except shit you go to school for 20 years for (Medical, etc.)
>Student debt is massive

>Living with parents is free

>up to 29
I have no hope for the future.

This generation is fucked all around.

>15-29

what kind of a shit range is that, start with 18 or 21

>white parents
>son is brown
Someone's cucking someone in that picture.

Government para military jobs.

>no job
>no skills
>no gf
>will likely live in poverty and die alone
>thinking about just living at some hippie commune because cant into normie lifestyle
THE WORST
IS YET
TO COME

>tfw live in a 900 sq ft guest house behind the parents place

I honestly can't complain.

>not being allowed to live at home after age 18
seems kinda skewed

Name ONE reason living with your parents is bad.

>>no skills
Theres really no excuse for this one desu.

My job sucks as I make 30k a year and it's expensive to live in my city.

Houses are expensive in non ghetto areas. Especially when homes have HOA.

I live at home and use my mom's car to get to work.

This generation is beyond fucked.

>tfw 26 year old neet sitting on a bachelors education degree living with parents and exploiting free welfare because it feels better to not work. Hanging out with friends, smoking weed, working on art and voting Trump.

It is totally a shit short term deal that I should break from and will now that Trump won.

>nobody has any monies
>toss 'em out on the streets so Madame de Rothschild & her cronies running the banks can enjoy having ALL the shekels

while I don't doubt the facts
archive link is dead baka site is dead too

If you have a bachelor's degree and still can't get even the basic $45k job, you either need to learn how to prepare a better resume or better social skills

>Not having enough family wealth to buy a suburban home while the market is down

Come on anons. Move your middle class to upper middle class already.

Where can you have sex with your gf when your folks are around?

what happens when they start demanding jobs and or money

What, I know Microsoft Word and barely any photoshop. Not worth noting, really.

None really

Traditionally you lived at home until marriage

>living with parents is free
I pay rent to live with my parents

If they werent such pussies theyd take the steps to be able to inherit the house early so i feel no pity for the cucklords.

Jobs require 3 to 5 years of experience.

Good luck with that.

It should honestly start at 22 or 23. Plenty of college students live at home to save costs and get scholarship money. I know I lived at home since my parents being poor got me a full ride. Had I tried to move out and work, I wouldn't qualify for anything.

I have no reason to move out

>having a gf

get out normie

holy shit this

why the fuck would i move out when i can save instead of living literally paycheck to paycheck because some rich normshit said i had to

things that are too expensive:
housing
food
utilities
women
transportation

there is a start to "fixing this"

If you have the required skills just about the years.

30, living at home and not too worried about it. I'm married to an Asian woman, have my bachelor's degree and kept my student and credit card debt tame. Took a lot of work but not the worse set up, even after taking like 7 years to work on a Bachelor's Degree and a lot of time just sitting home depressed and playing video games, over all I am situated to succeed, simply due to the compound interest of learning and improving.

This times a thousand.

Living at home is extremely red pilled.

29 year old who lives with mommy reporting in. She pays the bills, cooks, does laundry, etc.. She use to cut the grass but she is too old now :(

>living with parents past early 20s
Fucking how desu
The tension was too high, it was fucking awful

There's a nice spot that's not too muddy on the back 5. I usually just wear a parka or something.

>computer science degree
>did an internship every academic year
>one year post-college experience as a dev
>still can't get a job

what would you like me to do?

Lol, my parents were going to charge me ~70% of market rates for rent.

Oddly enough, it's cheaper for me to get a room right close to the university and live on my own than it is to live with my parents and get a car to commute

Your parents are ok with your wife living with you?

What the fuck?

Well 3 ways.

Lower property prices

Enact rent control

Government sponsored home loans with forgiving rates and delayed repayments by about 3-5 years.

>aged 15-29

If you cut out the 15-18 part, the percentage would likely drop a good amount, and even more if you take out 19

Your parents hate you

>No girl will respect you.
>Successful friends think you're a loser.
Nothing, I guess.

trump is gonna unfuck the economy and all these basement cucks will be free

JUST KIDDING there's too many god damn humans. some of yall need to start dying already

>Living at home is extremely red pilled

No it's not. Owning your own paid for house is, not living with mommy and mommy's bf

It would most likely drop by 90% if you went up to 23.

I blame the Chinese buying up all the housing and raising prices so inly their own patriots can afford them.

Came here to say this. Of course 15 year olds are living at home. Probably near 95%. This is fucking up the statistic.

I'm 25 and my mother is living with me. I WANT TO DIE.

>Job market is over-saturated, too much competition for even the shittiest wagecuck jobs
>Housing market is an overpriced nightmare, especially in the big cities
>A Bachelor's isn't the ticket to the middle class anymore
>Unpaid internships are now demanding experience
>You have to jump through a shitton of hoops to apply for minimum wage part time jobs (personality tests for retail, online applications that make you fill out everything that's on your resume, etc.)

Gee, I wonder why young people are having a hard time starting their lives.

That's the situation here in CA. I hope it's better in other states because I'm gonna leave this shithole as soon as I get my inheritance from my grandpa.

>move to America because Americans have meme degrees in gender studies and women's studies
>think they're going to be professional women or some shit
>easily accumulate money because I'm not saddled with 200K of debt
Man this country is great.

>owning a house
>he fell for the meme

>"""owning""" a house is red pilled

You're retarded.

Unless you build your own house outside of city limits with a BARE MINIMUM of 35 Acres you're a cuck.

Dude, in what fucked up reality is that not alright?

Changing that situation wouldn't change the death thoughts.

Nothing will make you happy but medication. There's a reason we have it.

I just lock the door

>Spend half my paycheck on rent
Still worth it, living by myself is so nice.

That's not as uncommon as you think. I'm married too and live with my parent

It should be the other way around with your mom or dad living at YOUR house.

I'm never moving out. Fuck paying $1,000/month to live with some shitty roommates

What if your gf moans?

Why would my parents move out of their house.

let em listen

car insurance alone costs me ~40% of an entire 2 week paycheck.

what if you had shitty parents that never taught you anything about anything?

my moms a doctor, makes hundreds of thousands a year, but never taught me anything at all, i just stayed in my room all day smoking dope and playing vidya, and i thought this was normal because thats all i did. never learned any skills, now i am a wagecuck in my late 20s who cant afford to raise a family, would still be considering suicide if it wasnt for pic related

Cut her head off.

Almost got me there Satan.

Learn to trade (currency, futures, stocks). It's the next boom in CS minded people. Especially if you have a vague interest in politics/economics.

bah

Replace "baka" with "s mh" without the space. It's the name of the newspaper and it gets filtered on 4faggots

t. Shekelstein

Funny how only whites are told to live alone without supporting the family or being support

What's wrong with living with your parents to support them in their old age?

Do you trust them to live on their own when they are in their 80s?

>wageslave cuck workign 80 hours/week
>45k

In literally every culture on earth, living with your parents until they die is expected. Getting your own home was a meme pushed after WWII by (((realtors)))

We don't leave but support our parents when they get old. We are not ungrateful faggots unlike you

>not wanting to save money
You must hate your family too.

That's fine. It coincides with the fact that the average millennial isn't treated as an adult until well into their 30's

There are only downsides if you're a turbo-normie that only hangs out with other turbo-normies.

Until your father has grown too old to be the patriarch, he leads and shelters the family

more leftwing government policies are NOT THE ANSWER!!

spend some time listening to thomas sowell

>Average house in my area is 2million
>Average apartment in my area is 1 million
>Uni student bringing in about 10k a year
>Free wifi, rent, food, utilities and in a very safe and wealthy area with parents that help pay for things like textbooks and car expenses.

You tell me, what's the advantage of moving out? I can bring girls over to stay the night anyway.

go fuck a horse, uzbekistan

>No jobs
>No chance

That's basically all there is to it. How can you be expected to afford a house when 50% of under-30's are unemployed?

Not at all, she still lives in Asia and we have to go through the whole immigration process. She is solely responsible for my credit card debt.

Critiques never look at the upshots: I just need to get any sort of tolerable job, even if its minimum wage, and I can literally dedicate every bit of it towards CC debt. She gets sponsored to come here, then we have to take on rent cost but there is another full time revenue stream coming online @ slightly above minimum wage.

It's not graduating with a computer science degree and marrying a white woman while making 150k a year, but that also takes a huge toll on your brain, and you are also at a much higher chance of paying the price later through divorce and so on.

Living at home is very red pilled when the economy has gone to shit after decades of neoliberal globalism and where all the jobs are shitty and part time jobs. For the average Joe like me, I am merely exploiting the most likely possible path into actually owning a home and having a decent life.

Remove the jew.

Inflation combined with overall worsening economic conditions and the fact that now instead of a mostly white male workforce, the cucks needed women and non-whites to work for some reason.

Shouldn't be a surprise.

Thanks Gen X you bunch of filthy cunts, you really fucked us.

"You still live at home with your parents?"

>vomit

>move out to an apartment in the same city
>parents still come by and visit almost every day

I might as well have not moved out

>until well into their 30's
the oldest millennials are just now hitting their mid thirties.

Go join the military Jew you guys. Free housing then once you get out, education assistance and employers have boners for vets. It's the easymode of life.

Well I can't speak for other regions. But in the USA real wages have gone down over the years while cost of living has steadily risen. Unless you have an upper class job it's difficult to afford a home on your own anymore. It's pretty much live with parents,spouse, or roommate. Just part of the planned third worldization of all countries.

>>Unpaid internships are now demanding experience
What the fuck. You're just making this up right?

WHEN THE FIRST POSTER HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THIS THREAD BY POSTING THE GREATEST POST IN THIS THREAD.

But really for must of us living in boomer towns (coastal states or suburbs) all the good jobs are far away and housing is expenisve especially with wages.

So much this

The 50's were good, but a lot of it was jewish subversion disguised as benevolence

annex canada

40 acre homesteads for settlers