Whats happening to Trump?

Ever since the visit to the white house he's been a bit off. Considering a warhawk neocon, holding off on deporting all illegals right away (just the criminals), keeping parts of Obongo care, and backtracking on putting Hillary in jail. Just what the fuck did Obongo do to him?

He was always a pro-establishment shill from the beginning and all of you got cucked.

That's it.

Calm before the storm. Anyone with a brain would lay low until the inauguration.
Why are you such a dumb faggot?

Nah I think everyone here voted for him knowing he would roll back on that shit a little bit.

Lets be honest with ourselves here.
>Hillary was never going to jail
>He was never going to deport all illegals
>Repeal and replace of Obamacare was going to happen and we all knew it wouldn't just be free market.

Yeah if you believed everything he said during his campaigned, then yeah you got memed hard. But most of us aren't that retarded.

How is considering a Neocon for his cabinet laying low?

He needed the votes of actual retards to win. Some of the stuff he said was just to please them. Always been the case with the republicans. And now with the democrats too, they've got their own SJW retards they need to please.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

>Ever since the visit to the white house he's been a bit off.
>letting the enemy know your hand

He's fine. He's already laying the foundation of his deplorables.

considering

it could be a sneaky trick, mofo knows how to play the media

>Hillary jail
never cared about it

>Obamacare
I don't really care

>Won't deport all illegals
NOW HOLD ON A GOD DAMN MINUTE

>Racist
>Black guy

I got meme'd didnt I? Is trump just going to be our Obama?

>Considering
>no source
>straight off MSM
are you retarded or something?

if it does not come out of the man's own mouth, it's lugenpresse fabrication

Yeah I hope I'm just retarded and he's playing the media, or the media is just trying to make him look bad, but is that really why he seems so down?

Possibilities
1. Voodoo magic
2. Replaced by a double, the real one is locked up 300 meters under the White House
3. Implanted with a mind control device
4. Shown classified files that revealed the alien invasions, nonexistence of the entire southern hemisphere and the black hole eating the Earth alive in the Pacific
5. That's just the way he is

>"I used to say, 'Go out and get the best people, and trust them.' Over the years I have seen too many shenanigans, and now I say, 'Get the best people and don't trust them.'"

Im going/hoping for no.4

Carson is a uncle tom nigger.

>more concern trolling

He's down because he has to work long ass hours to interview, investigate, and select the whole of his top officials, all while getting constantly shat on and abused by the lugenpresse harder than ever before, and he's not allowed to lift a single finger against them until Jan 20th

Every bit of protesting is blamed on him
Every false flag attack is blamed on him
Every single person he ever looks at is made to be literally hitler so they can call him literally hitler, again, and again
and fucking again.

The country is on the precipice of civil war. OF course he's not acting divisive.

>"It look like the character select screen for Racist Mortal Combat"

Funny how when one chooses the very best for the job it's usually a white male, only occasionally a black male (or female), and never a black female.

>Considering a warhawk neocon
His cabinet picks are curious, but he doesn't seem afraid to fire someone and bring in someone else. Maybe he's for fighting ISIS?

>holding off on deporting all illegals right away (just the criminals)
It takes time to deport 14 million people. The really bad ones should go first.

>keeping parts of Obongo care
People would be up in arms if he didn't. Besides, ACA was pretty much just an expansion of medicare. No way it's going away completely.

>and backtracking on putting Hillary in jail
She's 70. Put an anklet on her and make her piss in a cup until she dies. They need to shut down their foundation though.

Dis

Who knows what obunga told him

he is waiting, he is very vulnerable right now, just wait and see what happens after inauguration

>Civil war
>the numale cucks that would piss themselves if they saw a gun
>starting a fucking civil war
>against the police
>against the military
>against the people that privately own over 300 million guns
>with the most likely to fight being the ones that own enough guns alone to overthrow a small European country
please stop, my sides can't take much more

>> "but he was just ELECTED"

"but he has to get the JUDGES IN"

"but he needs the BUDGET APPROVED"

"but obamacare is TOO BIG TO REPEAL"

"but he needs the LATINO VOTE"

We are here

Correct.

This whole effort is about him trolling the world.

You're over thinking it.

Trump doesn't need to keep any aspect of Obamacare. Building yet another government market and preserving access for "pre-existing conditions" repeat the death cycle all over again and give Democrats something new to corrupt because now it will have Republican acceptance. Trump needs to dump it all and let it get forgotten, SJWs don't run the show.

>warhawk neocon
How come you are so stupid? You are making threads in a political forum and you don't know what a neocon is.

Fear not everyone who isnt a retarded pussy. Trump didnt get this far by being as dumb and liberal as OP. He is doing exactly what he needs to win. He won the election and that is absolutely finished. Now he has to succeed in the power transition which after 8 years of Democrats will not be easy. Soon, abortion will be federally illegal, gays will be out of the public eye finally and we can get government back to representing the 90% of people it has ignored under the Obama administration

Trump will never cut funding to Israel and expose them for doing 9/11.

They just showed him the secret recordings of Trumps little 'meetings' with Epstein.

This. The ends justify the means.

The gravity of what happened, with him becoming the next PRESIDENT, finally set in once he entered the White House.

>Oh yeah..I'm the next President of the US!
>...
>Whoa... 8| ...I'm the next President of the US... 8o
>*Delayed rapid-fire mind blowings*

He won't but I'd unironically love him if he did.

he aint prez yet

Hes trying to hard to appear stable.

Lets be honest. Hes trying to pretend he has the "pproper" temperament. Its so obvious hes forcing it and even still he cant help but blurt out and show his true colors even when trying 1000% effort to appewr presidential.

See his recent tweets. He wants to insult the protesters for not bending the knee and he wants to ridicule the new york times but hes trying to hard to control himself and its so obvious he wants to pounce like the lion we know he is but all he can see is "not nice!"

Thats trumps best presidential imitation. "Not nice!"

Its so annoying. You won. You won because people LIKE your uncontrollable tirades. They LIKE you flying off the handle. They LIKE to see you insult and speak with zero filters. Why tone it down now? You dance with who got you to the dance. Why try and fake it now? No ones going to change their opinion on you no matter how much you fake it.

Trump is so full of himself and oblivious of his own persona thoug. Its hillarious.

"Believe me. Believe me. I have good temperament. Believe me."

"Believe me. In fact its easier to be presidential. Im a calm guy. I really am. Believe me. Its much harder being what i was in the primaries."

The guy is a full blown narcissist with no bearing on reality or self awareness.

>emotes
>ellipses
>smilies

He isn't even in office yet. Let's see what happens.

People like you keep doubting, and in turn you keep getting proven wrong over and over again.

It's like you're incapable of learning

how long have you been autistic?

Nothing autistic about it.

Just horrible spelling cause mobile

6. Pence re-entered our time continuum to help Donald win. Now that the future has been altered time is splintering and catching up to the present into the "singularity" also known as the trail of liberal tears as a Pence would say.

I just wanted to see my country burn, that's all.
>KEK wills chaos and if not Trump, Moon Man will bring it.

Obomma initiated the reptilian conversion on Trump. He will soon be reptilian like the rest of them

Yes, he explicitly mentions how retarded it is to show your hand before acting every time he talks about ISIS, why would he behave any differently when fighting our domestic enemies.

I am going to go out of my way to make it known that attitudes like the ones on this website are common among Republicans today, and that the Left should not do the GOP the favor of separating the alt-right head from the Republican Hydra. that is their wretched task.

For now, you chucklefucks - who think anyone who disagrees with you is "literally mentally ill" - have taken ownership of the Republican party. I know that for my part, I will tell as many people as I can, and hold every Republican, Trump Supporter or right-winger accountable to the standards of discourse you have established. You will demean people, like myself, who actually do have to struggle with mental illness (I can picture the HAHAHAHAH replies to this post already, dehumanizing, insulting, and completely discounting that I am a person because I am different), gays, women, latinos, blacks, and all people who are not straight white able-bodied males.

I'll do whatever I can to make Trump as hated, and people who voted for him, likewise, as I can. Fuck unifying the country. I know what you people really want. I know how you would be acting if the shoe was on the other foot. It's your game now, let's play it your way. First order of business: finding a christian straight white male to run in 2024.

He's referring to the content of the post not the spelling

Umad?

This is the narrative being pushed by Sup Forums right now. "Trump was a centrist all along, haha, we knew that, it's just that Hillary was worse".

It's like in 2012, everyone pretended they didn't really like Romney because lol he was a crazy Mormon I only supported him IRONICALLY xD

The sad part though is that Trump was supposed to have fucking won

Extremely so. My dad had a stroke. My mom won't stop crying. My girlfriend asked me, "am I going to lose access to Planned Parenthood? And obamacare?" and then she broke down crying. My pastor has advised extra prayer. My liberal friends are upset because collectively they are black, gay, latino, and many are women, and they are threatened and scared by Trump's supporters and Trump's impending Presidency.

So yes. I very fucking mad. So mad that I am running for President in 2026 after I have established a huge wad of "fuck you" money from a succesful acting career. Then I'll parlay my huge liberal fanbase into the biggest left-wing conquest of American politics ever, and I will be sure to mention Trump, his Trumpkins, and the bullshit of this era.

Because if he can win, then ANYONE can fucking win, and the left has no excuse to not run mentally unstable, angry people. Like me.

>WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL
>a fence is ok i guess lol haha

>Illegal immigrants have broken the law and must be deported
>Oh did I say all of them? I just meant the ones that had committed more than TWO crimes haha..

>Bill is a rapist and Hillary is a criminal, we need to end their dynasty and lock her up
>I love the Clintons, they're good people. I think we should all thank Secretary Clinton for her great work serving our country.

>Supreme Court justices could repeal Roe v Wade and gay marriage laws; the choice would be with the individual states.
>Did I say that? Lmao no I love gays and I love abortion, the laws stay. When I said that my judge appointments would be conservative I didn't mean actually traditionalist lmao I just meant, like, uh, Republican and stuff.. yknow

>Repeal Obamacare!
>Don't!

Unbelievably cucked, I can't believe that he would do something like this, doesn't he know how angry his supporters are going to get when they realise what he's done?

Aliums that run the world Miley Cyrusd him like they do every president.

>running for President in 2026
>2026

lol

>and the left has no excuse to not run mentally unstable, angry people. Like me
I guess you'd be representative of your voters at least

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You start running two years early, shit-for-brains.

Abso-fucking-lutely. I have no problem representing the disenfranchised, the handicapped, the disabled, the mentally unstable, unfit, misfit or ill. They can be lead to believe you are scum, and they will vote like you are.

Trump is the stereotypical city boy who swindles the stupid ass rural naiveté and gets all the bitches. Yo, word up. TRUMP IS MY BOY!

why would someone spread lies on the internet like this brit I wonder?

2028 is election year you uneducated mong

Fuck you if you think Shillary isn't going to jail.

What is 6 + 2?

I dont give a fuck who he appoints as long as he renegotiates NAFTA, deports illegals, repeals Obamacare, and fucks China with trade.

Obama will pardon Hillary. I wonder if this was part of Obama and Trump's 90-minute discussion, it would only make Trump look good and the cucks will settle down their tantrums.

Everything you mentioned are new talking points from the MSM trying to seed doubt and regret into Trump voters with baseless information. Note that all the news you mentioned has their sources as "sources say" which pretty means they made shit up.

Stop reading and listening to the MSM and trust in Trump.

>Obama will pardon Hillary
This requires an admission of guilt for specific crimes

Nice flag lad

1 user said that he knows what obama told to trump. here is a link:
how we gonna help Don to crack down on shadow elite?

>Keeping parts of Obongo care

The age and pre-existing condition provisions. Literally the things that nobody in the entire world disliked.

Nothing

he's not president until January 20th, and the only record of his plans are still in his head

once shit starts coming to the open air, and we have something to work with, we can't do fuck all

suppose the only things we can do for the next two months is assist the parties in Europe in winning their elections, and sending our resumes to Trump on his greatagain.gov website

What do you expect him to be doing? He just spent 2 years fighting tooth and nail against quite literally the entire planet and won. Let him take a fucking breather before he jumps into 8 years of doing it again + the aliens Obama just briefed him on

>nonexistence of southern hemisphere

What

>Hillary jail
The investigation into the Clinton Foundation is still ongoing. It hasn't ever stopped. Don't mistake the Comey shit or the Wiener emails as if they were the end of the investigation. The FBI and DOJ need to have the swamp muck cleaned off them to take care of all the stalling.

>Not deport illegals
The words have been twisted by the media. Every illegal is getting deported, starting with the hard criminals. The rest will be taken care of after that.

>No wait keep Obamacare
The repeal is going to happen and the new system will keep the few good things like the preexisting condition clause. The media lying to you and saying he's going to keep the whole thing is insipid.

While we're at it
>He's not going to build the wall or it's just going to be a fence
Again twisted words. In that interview, he said there is going to be the wall AND additional fencing. So it's more like a wall and a half.

Third row, fourth from the left. Is that Robert Redford?

>twisted by the media

His own words have been that they'd start with criminal illegals, and then that they'll "see what happens" once that's done.

If all you keep is the preexisting conditions clause what else is left to get rid of?

Without the mandate prices are going to fucking skyrocket

How on earth can you still have concerns after everything we've been through these last months?
CTR thats how.

I was thinking about this earlier. What's stopping (((them))) from threatening his family? Would he really go against what the establishment wants him to do if it put his family at risk? The problem is he still has a lot to lose, which can let him be controlled by certain people. I think that he'll be allowed to do a fraction of the things he wants to do, but his power will be mitigated by the people who are truly in charge. I just hope he finds a way to hurt them so other people can take them out.

Amerifrags livin in nazi Germany LOL

what a bunch of faggots

he is now a lizard person.