G-guys the r-race war is just a meme right?

>A Fort Worth officer is on restricted duty as the Police Department investigates a post made on his Facebook page, calling on black people to buy “many guns and rounds of ammunition” and be ready as “you may have to answer the call for revolution sooner than you think.”

fresnobee.com/news/nation-world/national/article114687063.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AsFCSvqsqFA
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
youtube.com/watch?v=bGdCeMayUjk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAlvuym0Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=G1gPtSnRFTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't this the same thing people white people always go on about? Buying lots of guns and ammo and starting militias to protect their rights from the government?

>Ankhmaster

Most don't end with the hashtag #WHITEPOWER

>Negus
Can't make this shit up

>solod education

it means king in african or some shit

>Black liberals buy a ton of guns
>Realize how shit and arbitrary gun laws are
>No riots or revolution happens because lol, no.
>Liberals now have tons of guns
>Liberals now see the value of having guns
>Gun grabbers now have no support
>Guns now safe forever.

>get good "solod" education
Yes, please do educate yourself. How the fuck are they still making spelling errors? It's the 21st century and just about every mobile device has auto-correct.

Master!
Apprentice!
Heartborne, 7th Seeker
Warrior!
Disciple!
In me
The Ankhmaster

Nah homie that's just how the woke niggas spell it

>get good solod education

WE

>Ankhmaster
WE

>good solod education

Top tier b8, goddamn son

>tries to sound all smart
>misspells salad

Alex Jones has been doing this for 20 years. Whats the big deal?

>salad

Solid, user.

>yfw americas alt-right are so wrapped up in entertainment trentds, the race war actually happens, thousands of white guys dressed as negan, smashing heads with barb laced baseball bats

This? This is who we're up against? I wanted a war, not a god damn turkey shoot.

Wuz.

Neguses

Great, Black people need have more guns = more Black on Black violence = White people needs only Lay back and wait Till dust Is settled down and Black are vanished them selfs

Sounds like a plan

Just hire yourself a couple roof Koreans. Shit worked in '92.

>get good solod education
Looks like Negus needs to follow his own advice

>solod
in his defense, i is next to o on the keyboard....

This reminds me of what happened in the book "hunter" and how the race war started in that Andrew McDonald novel

>Negus
youtube.com/watch?v=AsFCSvqsqFA

A blue-eyed, blonde white guy has the nuclear code.

SAGE & Hide.

missing my solod education

looks like I'm a dead man

>Negus Ankhmaster

This is funnier than anything Sup Forums could come up with.

>Negus Ankhmaster Morris

>ankhmaster

Reminder that security is an illusion and that you are only as safe as you make yourself

rednecks = been stocking up on ammo since y2k
military = best weapons

blacks = handguns

yeah im not worried

Trump deviding america harder then ever.

Republitards are only good for fucking things up.

Globaly and domestic.

The more that blacks are armed, the more they'll kill each other.

That's pure gold right there.

Not if you want this to stop
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

If the EC overturns the winner of this election by the rules both sides agreed to and give the win to Hillary then there will 100% be a civil war/race war. The white people will win without question. Keep reminding these spoiled fucking liberal brats protesting and signing that petition about this. They talk a good game, but many of you stormfront faggots and right-wingers have been preparing your whole lives for war with the government.

The left simply cannot win, and this is coming from a leftie.

>solod education
I just... these memes are not even worth harvesting if they are not going to put any fucking effort into it.

I've been doing a lot of shooting lately. I've only seen 2 groups of nonwhites in the last 2 years. Both times, they were young arabs.

I've seen white people from the ages of 12 - 80 shooting. I've seen white people doing obstacle courses with guns, dressed up like cowboys and plinking 5 targets in 2 seconds, shooting trap, hitting bullseyes out to 300 yards... I've never seen a nigger or a spic do any of this.

I have 3000 rounds of 5.56, 2000 rounds of 9mm, and 1000 rounds of .22. I'm barely even getting into the hobby, but I can tell you more about guns than any single nigger off the street. They probably don't even know you have to clean them.

They wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell against white men. The guys I've seen at the range are fast, accurate, and well stocked. They have money enough to buy 3 scars, put suppressors on all of them, and shoot 200 rds per weekend just to fucking practice.

There's no hope for niggers if they try this. That's why I hope they do.

THE NIGGAZ RULED ETHIOPIA UNTIL THE COUP OF 1974.

nice proxy faggot

it wont be a war. it will be more akin t an execution

youtube.com/watch?v=bGdCeMayUjk

>listening to Cuckwish

Soros paid him in beetle snuff

That was a shitty reference to a meh band. You need to stop shitposting and start lurking more. Anything other than comfy japanese house music and neonazi black metal is degeneracy, honestly.

No child deserves that. :\

She threw up on leather and tile, the easiest surfaces to clean on.

>mfw don't have a good solod education

"Your proposal is acceptable."

Good thing felon's can't buy guns

cuked german

Yeah I've seen lots of threats of physical violence from liberals on Twitter this week, including some very serious ones. I'm a little concerned someone will try to start shit at the inauguration, they better have that on lockdown.

But how can I know that my education is truly solod?

You shit taste in music has been noted, bufferboy.

South Park called it again.
World War N is coming

JOOZ 'N' SHEEIT
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAlvuym0Ac

What's that, non-country? A complaint?

youtube.com/watch?v=G1gPtSnRFTw

>Negus Ankhmaster
WE

THIS.

It would be a complete massacre if niggers, spicucks, kikes or any other shitskins tried it. I wouldn't be worried.

More like World Word N is coming

World Star N