If Clinton had picked Sanders, Warren. any Hispanic, Asian, or Black person as Vice President she would've won

If Clinton had picked Sanders, Warren. any Hispanic, Asian, or Black person as Vice President she would've won.

How the fuck did they end up picking Kaine? This creepy looking, old, white motherfucker from a state which was a lock for Clinton from the very beginning.

Kaine must've had some really damaging info on the Clinton's and blackmailed them to get on the ticket otherwise this doesn't make any sense at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=leiMc4Vj0XM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tim is a qt

He didn't blackmail her. He was the chairman of the DNC. Hillary got him to resign from that position so she could install Debiie Wasserman Shultz and steal the nomination from Bernie Sanders and having him as running mate was what she offered in return for him doing that.

sure OP

I'm glad that Kaine is a mystery that we may never figure out.

kaine is my state senator. he always has been and will forever be a faggot

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=leiMc4Vj0XM

guy seriously comes off like a pedo

This user is right

This is why

Always

i don't think vp picks usually matter that much (unless you pick an obvious retard like palin), but kaine did have a serious creepy vibe to him. maybe they wanted someone who couldn't outshine hillary?

The leaked emails reveal that it was basically a backroom deal. Kaine was offered the VP spot in exchange for doing something that helped make it possible for Clinton's team to rig the DNC election.

Hillary was a Trump plant that's why

He's a gremlin, as apparent in the VP debate.

It was all because he agreed to step down as DNC chair so Wasserman-Schulz could come in and rig it for Hillary.

he's definitely a closeted gay

This. Hillary's corruption fucking rekt her in so many ways it's more laughable than it is sad.

I know I read in the emails where this happened but could you explain why she needed DWS as DNC chair to rig it against Bernie? Couldn't Kaine do it? I had a discussion about this earlier and brought this up but I couldn't for the life of me remember why DWS was relevant.

I legitimately believe she was trying to pander to white males.

Fuck off. I bet you kiss girls or something, faggot.

They even nearly lost Virginia to Trump if his campaign had spend more resources there.
Hillary didn't get the Black vote and White blue-collar vote that Obongo got. I doubt a different VP would've changed that if there is a crook at the top of the ticket.

Because DWS was an assured victory, since she was hills campaign manager and such. Kaine wasn't really on good or bad terms, so Hillary needed the spot with someone she trusted in order to be secured her nomination.

You are wrong. Kaine's position was the result of a backroom deal, nothing more. Clinton couldn't have cared less about fucking white male vote.

>Couldn't Kaine do it?

He didn't work for Hillary and probably wouldn't want to have to rig the nomination for her. She got more control by putting DWS in and he got to keep his hands clean by not manipulating the nomination himself.

I'm on Sup Forums. You think I speak to women much less kiss them?

That's something both vps had in common this election

Just to take Virginia. That's it.

Is that upper lip the product of plastic surgery? The way it folds over and extends into his cheek doesn't jive with me.

Why the fuck was he shilling for some old white bitch?

But at the time who the hell thought Bernie was even going to be a contender? They couldn't have believed that anyone was actually going to give her a real run to the end once Biden bowed out. So why go overboard with swapping in DWS?

Except there was no actual rigging of the primary. There is zero evidence it happened and it's not like Clinton even needed to rig it because she absolutely raped Sanders.

I can't believe this fucking dweeb is the God-Emperor of all Virginiafags.

>If Clinton had picked Sanders, Warren. any Hispanic, Asian, or Black person as Vice President she would've won.

wrong

If she made such a sinister deal with him and he accepted, why couldn't she just have made the deal where Kaine rigged the primaries for her?

If he's in on it, why not just have him do the rigging himself?

Depends on the person, but she could have picked Corey Booker in a bid to get the black vote.

It was offered to him as a quid pro quo back in 2012 when he was head of the DNC.

Clinton would have won handily with Sanders as VP.

Everything Clinton touches she destroys with her hubris

Seriously? Because he doesn't get anything out of it. His reward is being VP which he only got by appearing to be a neutral party 5 years in advance

I thought CTR disbanded. Fuck you sucking hillarys clit for you're getting paid anymore.

Well he's from Virginia which seemed to be key early on and he also seemed to be as corrupt as slippery as Clinton herself. Just from watching the VP debate I got the feeling I'd prefer Clinton to him.

>How the fuck did they end up picking Kaine?

Kaine was DNC chairman. Hillary needed to get whats-her-face as the DNC chair so she could rig the election. To get Kaine to step down she must have offered him the VP ticket otherwise there is no reason to have ever picked him.

Zero charisma.

>ELAINE!
>LET-ME-TALK-ABOUT-THE-TAX-RETURNS!!!
that vp debate was surreal

It was a gesture to the Beltway insiders who were having second thoughts about giving her their full support.

At the time it was hailed as a quietly brilliant, forward thinking move for after she was elected.

Yea worked out really fucking well didn't it

Why can't you read the thread before posting? See:

And remember what happened to DWS. She was publicly disgraced and removed from her position for being rigging things against Sanders. If you were Kaine you wouldn't want to be stuck in the position of rigging the nomination. A much better deal would be for you to just step aside, let DWS in to do the dirty work for Hillary, and then you get to be the VP and can eventually become the President yourself without ever getting your hands dirty. And it would work better for Hillary that way too since she wouldn't want her running mate to be the center of a political scandal like DWS was and she'd also want to have someone managing the nomination process who she already employed to maximize her control.

He stepped down as the head of the DNC to make way for DWS

Nah bro. She still would have lost. Just look at these facts.

She's the biggest loser in political history.

it was the only way she could rig the dnc primaries as sanders had a good chance of beating her so she had to get her person in