Should some Sup Forums media be above critisism?

should some Sup Forums media be above critisism?

If there is one thing that could be done to improve board quality by a staggering amount very quickly, it's permanently banning any movie discussion from Sup Forums. Please fuck off with your baiting shit. Have your shitstorm on

The critics agree: Black Panther is better than sex

its not a thread about black panter, i dont give a shit about marvel because i have a brain but everyone is talking about black panters reviews so i thought it was a legitimate question

I was seriously going to respond but then I realized I'd be wasting my time because this is obvious bait.

Nah nigga, I'm reporting you. Sage.

To answer your question, no media is above criticism but there's a difference between valid and invalid criticism.

For instance, a valid criticism of Black Panther could be that Killmonger uses his own vibranium suit, creating a mirror match between him and TChalla that's pretty boring to watch.

If you actually want a Black Panther thread, then don't start one with such bait material, faggot

>its not a thread about black panter
Bullshit.

The only Sup Forums media above criticism is the shit that is objectively good. The shit where calling it garbage reveals the poster as a blatant troll. The problem is everyone has a different idea on objectively good. Which makes it a matter of taste, not quality.

You are abusing the word "objective".

And you are both actually breaking the rules by announcing your report and wearing your bias on your sleeve with your choice of language. Black Panther isn't worth perfect scores, get over it

This individual here has shit taste. As evidenced by his thread and his life.

WE WUZ %100 FRESH

>The only Sup Forums media above criticism is the shit that is objectively good
>The problem is everyone has a different idea on objectively good
Are you fucking dumb? These statements contradict each other

It's not getting perfect scores, though.
It's getting consistently good scores.
Which is what fucking RT actually measures.
That's the entire reason why Marvel movies get high to great RT scores.
The critics agree they are at the very least solidly made movies with broad appeal, i.e. a "Fresh" score.
100% on RT doesn’t mean everybody thinks it's the best thing ever.
It means everybody agrees it's at least a pretty good movie.
Which is why Paddington gets 100%. Nobody called it the greatest thing ever. Everybody said it's a good movie. 180 critics all liked the little teddy. Not one dissenter.
Gotta be the fake hype around it stoked by British bear supremacists, right?

Nigger they haven't even released Black Panther where I live. I don't defend what I haven't seen. Take your funposting and fuck off back to feet threads, incest and Sup Forums.

>haha dude disingenuous bullshit tee hee i'm not sure what you're talking about haha this is just an innocent question
Fucking kill yourself, you stupid faggot crossposter.

>there is one thing that could be done to improve board quality by a staggering amount very quickly, it's permanently banning any movie discussion from Sup Forums.
or you know
block anyone who posts on Sup Forums from posting on Sup Forums for 24 hours
i guarantee you the board quality would skyrocket

what makes you think that. Just be careful with how you word your criticism so people don't dismiss it as having racist intent.

didn't read but I think you're too invested in this. get a hobby, son

So the guy who gave Black Panther a 3/5 is racist then, got it

Yes, and Sup Forums is proof.