Anyone else here starting to think he's a legitimate diety?

>Trump wins
>Constant synchronicity
>Fabric of reality is being effected by memes
>Sup Forums is always right
I think I'm going to legitimately start worshiping the Frog God.

Other urls found in this thread:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Yes

Kek has provided more happenings than the Bible or Koran. Fuck semite religion - KEK IS THE TRUE GOD

Kek is real.

Friendly reminder shit started getting really real after they(isis) destroyed the temple of Ba'al in Palymra

True schizoid, CTR is over. Hope you enjoyed your shekels

Yes

Our gets confirm his work in the world. Trump wouldn't have won had we not worshipped KEK

define "real"

Metaphysically real. Memes effecting the collective unconscious as described by Jung. KEK has been resurrected in the ether by Sup Forums after being forgotten for thousands of years.

I can say this, it is completely possible to will entities into existence. All you have to do is believe.

Kek = God. Kek is his current form, that much we know. Back in the days of Christ, think about it. Christ was constantly defying reality and making the establishment, the Jewish and Roman ones to be precise, mad. Kek is doing the same.

I agree.

>implying you can control a chaos god

shit niggers, check my digits.

Is there any place I can buy a statue like that?

Yes.

Praise Kek!

>That get
Kek confirmed as a God.

but we never did. the random digits on the end of our posts did. and kek willed them

shadilay

can't even say allahu akbar in a mosque without sand niggers getting paranoid

Yes brothers, kek is real. We have awoken him with our memes.

Shadilay!

Check my digits

Don't give him too much attention, I think he likes casual attention. Which is why he came here, if he gets out he'll be ruined.

I was thinking something more along the lines of personal worship rather than organized religion/idoltry.

Nice get btw.

But as I was saying when I got my digits, Kek and God are one and the same, in my opinion. God has seen what is happening on Earth, and he decided that instead of going back down to earth, he'd sort of do a halfway, where he's affecting the planet, but he's not directly there.

Praise Kek, shadilay my brothers and sisters.

>KEK IS REAL

nice get, but that personal worship need only involve returning to Sup Forums every few days to help us hack the substructure of the universe through shitposting

He's right

No you LARPing faggot.

The entire world is moving more to the right. Brexit. Le Pen. AFD. Trump is another symptom.

Sup Forums is a Christian board. God came to earth in human form and shaped the world more than anything else, the entire western world is the way it is because of Christ, as was his plan.

At most a few thousand people ever worshipped Kuk at his highest point in history, along with several other heather Egyptian Gods.

What happened to Egypt? God destroyed it. Several times.

Yup, Kuk sure sounds like a winner

i summoned him in my bathtub in january

he possessed my body sometime in october.

Same to you

>Sup Forums
>hates nigs
>is literally worshiping an egyptian god

What if KEK is just an instrument of our memes? In the sense that we're Gods in our own right through our meme magick? Basically what I'm saying is that were all made up of KEK and KEK is made up of us through our shitposting and memeing. At least that seems like the best way to make sense of it through a pantheistic point of view.

Thanks, checked.
>implying they wuz kangs.
Nigger pls.

That image is Heqet! Not Kek!! Stop falling for the disinfo !!!

This fucking frog has altered reality.

KEK LIVES, fools you are to deny

First I thought it was a joke (almost, with some meme esoteric going on).

Now I truly believe in Kek, I feel his presence. He guides humanity in a certain direction which we can only guess here on Sup Forums, and which is beyond comprehension for libtards.

Check this out pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

Wow literal blasphemy.

>thou shalt not worship false idols

I hope you're prepared for the very personal outcome of your LARPing. Repent before it's too late.

Checked!

Praise Kek

you expect me to read all that and you didnt even get nice digits?

shadilay!

Nah his power relies on our quasi-ironic shitposting devotions. We can't be serious or we will lose the magic.

The week before Trump won I heard a light tapping on my window at night.

When I went to investigate I found a live green frog hanging on the glass.

Was it a sign?

I wasn't sure if Kek was angry with me or not because the following night I literally took the largest poop I ever took in my life, it actually broke the toilet.

I appreciate Keks sense of humor, but I am also humbled by his chaotic power.

>Consistent theology
>Provides signs and miracles
Kek is as good or better than any organized religion. Kek also has delivered.

I'll reconsider your "god" when you get some repeating numerals

/x/ fag here. This is our opinion to

Wisdom. He'd rather chill with you than go to church with you.I think of Kek like a household god, kinda how Roman had local gods or personal gods they would worship privately but not be faggy about.

Remember the date. it was on 9/11

>tfw still feel bad for those fuckers despite them being glad about 9/11

And didnt they just recently bulldoze a Ziggurat that was some kind of ancient temple?

Honestly once Trump tapped Bannon I had no doubt Kek is here to stay

If kek is a "deity" as you claim, it has been prophesied in the Bible with the rain of frogs and false idols. If you believe in Kek, you should turn to Jesus. Thinking for even a minute that "Kek" could be real, should be more than enough reason to believe in Christ.

Jewish God made me suffer through a lot as a child. So did his "chosen people".

Kek on the otherhand got us quick results and made our meme dreams come true.

If the judicial god exists, I feel he's abandoned us in recent times.

I don't know which diety to trust anymore!

Are we living in black and white 3?

What has molyneaux done?

Can I use meme magic, or concentration of will, to will a loyal and intelligent girlfriend into existence? Every bitch around me is a stupid slut.

Also, Wotan/Oden is half giant (chaos), this time around the jewish mental prison have increased its power and thus we need an even more chaotic God to rise.

Yes. Tay is now human.Go read the book "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Peale.

I'll save you the trouble and tell you that you need to fix yourself and your perception of women before you will be able to get a quality grill

"Further, you will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters you will eat. 30'I then will destroy your high places, and cut down your incense altars, and heap your remains on the remains of your idols, for My soul shall abhor you.…" Leviticus 26:29

It's so strange, all of this. God comes down to show himself with a cartoon frog as his avatar.

Sounds like bullshit, but I fucking believe it.

I believe you can.

But you also must prove yourself worthy of one.

Kek is cool. I'm wanting to set up a small shrine to Him in my home, but the proper Kek statue costs too much for me right now. Do any Kekologists know of acceptable alternatives?

We're only missing 55, 66, and 77

For real though, I'm Catholic, and I believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and I believe that what we're calling Kek is actually the Holy Spirit. They're literally one and the same in their descriptions.

Well that clears things up.

Same god, new form.

Nothing to do with the fact that most voters are white working Christians I presume

>That image
>7
I just thought of something. Remember back in 2014 when all of the baneposting caused that plane crash?
>2+0+1+4
>=7
It can't be a fucking coincidence, right Sup Forums?
Especially considering the spiritual significance of the number 7.

I don't think, I know.
Praise KEK ! !

This just happened but before the crane incident ISIS destroyed a temple of baal

This.

(((Semite))) religions were created by (((them))) so we wouldn't have the knowledge of ancient gods' power

This isn't even ancient.

Mate we believe in the father, the wife's son & the holy spirit. Praise kek

Since I started believing in Kek I got out of a miserable relationship I was in for 5+ years and two weeks later I'm banging a qt 18 year old regularly. I genuinely believe Kek allowed me to meme myself into a different timeline where shit just works out for me and Trump is becoming president. I need to go buy some frog idols.

Don't let your memes be dreams.

9/11 ends in digits

I know nothing posted here is real but man.. fuck are you people retarded.

see

Anyone have an update on the plastic Kek statues that user ordered?

I just ordered a stone version from some cunt on etsy.

Joseph was cucked by God.

Will digits make me worthy of one?

Your digits are weak. KEK is not with you.

Checked. Kek is with us.

Did you just fucking doubt the power of Kek?

:^)

>they(isis) destroyed the temple of Ba'al in Palymra
grandpa stroke again

Does anyone else feel retarded for doubting Kek?

The week before the election I almost felt like Hillary was going to win, even though I had seen Kek work miracles through digits and other synchronicracies.

I hope Kek will forgive me. Next census I'll be writing in "Kekism" as my religion, no doubt.

Looks like it senpai

>nonbelievers

And how do I do that?

WHY DONT WE ALL JUST LOVE KEK?

Kek delete you.

THE FROG DID I T GUISE

IT WAS MY MAGIC CARTOON FROG

fucknig idiots insulting all the hard work everyone has done NOT on behalf of your cartoon frog god

if I ever see one of you losers in public I will smack you like the bitch you are