Does anyone remember when this board used to be nothing but anti-semitism/holocaust denial and Ben Garrison threads...

Does anyone remember when this board used to be nothing but anti-semitism/holocaust denial and Ben Garrison threads? Now it is all about glorifying a mainstream politician. What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/207978/trumps-jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The dream became true. Now we follow OUR politician who can actually get shit done.

>OUR politician

build wall

But Trump is a supporter of Zionism and Jewish interests.

I too remember when saying something like this would have a politician laughed out of Sup Forums. The game has changed, GG brought redditors en masse and they brought more redditors with The_Donald.

You are right OP. All eggs in one basket. What we should be doing is espousing white identity propaganda style.

Reminder that false-flag spamming of anti-semitism was actually in the CTR playbook.

Hitler was a Zionist

I just came in to say thats a fine bitch. Gonna fap now.

>build wall
"It will be fencing in some parts"

>repeal Obamacare
"I like the pre-existing coverage and stay on your parents insurance clauses. You know the parts that make Obamacare Obamacare"

>kick out all Mexicans
"some of them are really nice people they can probably stay"

Trumpfags are the true cucks.

Trump named a guy with white nationalist ties as his chief of staff. We mainstream now.

Is it sad that the last time I looked at this board before election night was years ago and I can already spot the shills?

the anti-semitism predated CTR and could not by any means be wholly credited to spammers

are you part of the contingent of people who came back over from 4=ch0n. they were once the basis of this board, now it is heavily controlled by money interests

>anti-zionism gets you called a liberal shill

Ever get that feeling that you died but no one told you?

faggot

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/207978/trumps-jews

Sup Forumslacks stopped nameing the jew

>lets his daughter mate with a jew
>OUR guy

Trump shills took over the narrative of the board, it's that simple. Because he is the best option Sup Forums will not reflect on any of his numerous flaws.

After GG most "serious" Sup Forumsacks went to cripple chan

Then again double chan also loves Trump, but they're still more racist/1488 than this Sup Forums

>What the fuck happened?
WE'RE WINNING.

>Do you remember

Yes that was literally less than a year ago

I know that girl, her name is iskra or something like that she fucked one of my black college friend a long time ago big time coal burner

ppl got cucked by trump. he was the best option, but not the final solution.

Trump is literally our guy. Like, more than anyone has ever been our guy in the history of politics since Hitler. Bitch and counter shill all you want but we love the guy and he's here to stay for the next 4-8 years.
And there was a heated election last week. The Trumpposts will settle down and other pointless shit like your "pedophile ring" will have more threads as there's less actual substance to meme about.
Sup Forums is definitely more populated by normies from the election but that'll die down too in time.

>t. butthurt Randfag

It got hijacked by shills and flooded with /newfriends/ who used it as a political pawn to vote in a popular politician

Also this new love for Alex Jones has killed the board

CTR THREAD
SAGE

>our guy
We are not neocons.

T H I C C

how is trump mainstream when literally everyone in the establishment hates him

meme magic