Michael Moore "predicted" Trump's Win

Let's end this bullshit theory. When you throw out an article saying he'll win and than one guaranteeing he'll lose, that is not a solid prediction.

#MooreLiesFromMichael
#NoMooreLies

michaelmoore.com/TrumpSabotage/

>Donald Trump never actually wanted to be President of the United States. I know this for a fact.

>Trust me, I’ve met the guy. Spent an afternoon with him. He would rather invite the Clintons AND the Obamas to his next wedding than have that scarlet letter (“L”) branded on his forehead seconds after the last polls have closed on that night, the evening of the final episode of the permanently cancelled Donald Trump Shit-Show.

Other urls found in this thread:

michaelmoore.com/letters
michaelmoore.com/trumpsabotage/
youtu.be/wxDRqeuLNag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he accurately described how and why trump would win, aka predicted.
idk why you're so worried about it

Go eat some more lard, lardo.

That article is old AF, before even the primary. So he changed his stance over the summer big whoop. He didn't change it after that.

He then went back on it and is now saying "toldya so." He's leading a bullshit resistance movement based on the results of the popular vote and is saying he will won't stop until Trump steps down. He is using his "toldya so" lies to add credibility to his dumbass movement and people are eating it up/

>You lost.
>Step aide
What did he literally mean by this?

This article came out after he said Trump would win.

So if someone thinks their previous prediction was wrong then they are a liar?
By your argument Stephen Hawking is a liar

Sounds good

The guy is trying to use this as a moral high ground to show he is more trust worthy than the MSM so he can get idiots behind his popular vote protest movement.

You really think this guy nailed it, huh?

michaelmoore.com/letters

>#1. A massive nationwide opposition movement has exploded. It must continue. I am part of this. You are, too.

>#2. Prepare for Trump's Impeachment now. Narcissism and greed and the fact he's a sociopath will lead to him breaking the law.

>#3. Plan now to join millions in civil disobedience when Trump nominates his first Supreme Court Justice.

>#4. The DNC must apologize to Bernie Sanders for trying to rig the fight against him, for defaming him, for cheating.

>#5. Obama must appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the FBI Director's illegal interference in the election.

yea fuck this guy

>#5. Obama must appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the FBI Director's illegal interference in the election.

Trump says he'd appoint a special prosecutor. OMG LITERALLY HITLMER

Obama must appoint a special prosecutor!

I think he had a better understanding of what was going on than most of the media.

Did you read this?
michaelmoore.com/trumpsabotage/

This has less credibility than Infowars.

The guy is a giant faggot but I'm glad he gave a speech that Trump supporters could use as propaganda, he probably unwittingly convinced a fair amount of people to vote Trump. Thank you for your service faggot.

what about now that he's not stopping until Trump steps down?

kek, he's not so much a broken clock that's right twice a day, but a clock that loses a minute every day, meaning he's right only two years or so.

>he's not stopping until Trump steps down?
I guess Trump becoming president could be considered a windfall for him.

read

PREPARE TO DIE DONAL DRUMF

That just makes him worse.

When is Michael Moore going to complete his transition?

>Michael Moore bitches about no one giving a fuck about the working class
>Trump gives the speech the working class wanted to hear
>Working class support trump
>Michael Moore looses his shit because he's an idiot controlled oposition and panders to clinton which represents everything he bitches about

I use to watch his movies when I was a kid, how stupid I was

Why doesn't he just tweet him instead of a serial killer status note?

I meant for his career.

>has been talking about a potential run for the presidency for decades
>always saying if no one else steps up that can make the country great again he'd do it
>liberals always act like he did it as a joke to pretend he's some jester

he started out with a "TRUMP WILL WIN" and switched to the narrative when the DNC told him to step in line or else.

youtu.be/wxDRqeuLNag