How do you feel about Lucas the Spider Sup Forums?

How do you feel about Lucas the Spider Sup Forums?
youtu.be/lGEY8IulWiA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ms2klX-puUU
youtube.com/watch?v=Isvqg90LhqM
youtube.com/watch?v=ieIeBWulAiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_50sPyfgVA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ri2OrRdlxtY
youtube.com/watch?v=vAfbGyU4bC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's cute and comfy.

He's too good for this wretched place

He is cute, but Sup Forumsntrarians will probably say mean things about him he doesn't deserve.

He's a big stupid dummy and he stinks like poop.

*little stupid dummy

he's like us when we were kids,
more confident and happy go lucky

>How do you feel about Lucas the Spider Sup Forums?
I feel happy and joyful for a moment once more, like I'm a kid again, before the doubts come surging back and I wonder where everything went so wrong.

>watch
>think it's a cute, comfy spider animation
>he starts speaking

Dropped

It would have been better if it was with little squeek sounds or something.

He scares me. Sorry.

Marcel the Shell with Shoes On is back. And now he's a spider.

Cute

I hate spiders but I love Lucas. It's just so pure. Also the fact that the voice of Lucas is the animator's nephew is a cute touch.

if he comes into my house im gonna smash him

What are you gonna smash him with user?

spider propaganda

OH GODS WHAT THE HELL kill it kill it with fire! And that's not a quote, here's a quote
I saw a spider in the bathroom, so I took a tissue and gently, carefully, burn the house down.

All spiders have to die. Every species, every breed.

Spiders are our friends, user; they kill pests and annoying insects.
Leave them alone to do their job, and they'll leave you alone.

This; still cute; but not as cute as it could have been.

despite trying to make him as cute as possible, he still kinda freaks me out, sorry.

I like that they made him cute while still sticking with a design that is true to what an actual jumping spider looks like. It works much better than slapping on a human face like so many other cartoon/cgi bugs.

>Want to like spider and know there good but can never get over crippling fear of them.

He's got a dumb face.

What about them makes them so scary to you?

This. I love spiders but fucking hate children.

surprised that it gets to the end of the video alive

Spider propaganda

This innocence. Poor thing when he swallows the red pill all of this will disappear.

>Spiders

Squish them all. Kill all spiders. They are disgusting creatures and deserve extermination.

but actually cute this time

id rather a chill house spider than tons of mosquitos

Pretty cute, I hope it stays that way and doesn't try to get deep or dark

It's nice to see something that's actually good gain a following on Youtube. I feel like that barely happens anymore. Honestly I'm not sure how it must have happened except that people willfully shared it with each other.

are you smashy or no smashy when it comes to spiders?

youtube.com/watch?v=ms2klX-puUU

I wanna fuck that Spider!

youtube.com/watch?v=Isvqg90LhqM
This is both cute and terrifying.

youtube.com/watch?v=ieIeBWulAiQ
Press F

Ridiculously cute. Quite enjoyed it.

Disgusting,ugly, scary looking creature.
Spiders are the spawns of satan.

t. spider

That would be mosquitoes and Tsetse flies.

>Approximately 10-30 people each year are killed by spiders
>Approximately 1 million people die from mosquito-borne illnesses each year

Tell me again which are Satan's spawn?

That's not how you spell wasps.

yay

my penis

Imagine being the kind of pussy who is this afraid of tiny animals

youtube.com/watch?v=_50sPyfgVA4

Will you let him inside?

Lucas sounds like Ike Broflovski.

I wanna hotglue it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ri2OrRdlxtY
would not evict

Start with handling jumping spiders and work your way up, that's how I got over my fear of them.

I think you meant bedbugs.

Aaaaawww

Non smashy if they aren't poisonous.

Insects, you chucklefuck.

>massive

>100 people in the world are stepping on a spider right now

t. fly

Spiders are sweet and cute and they love you

Arachnids, dipshit.

I love jumping spiders.

Awww

I like to put him on my anus sexily and watch as the shit breaks through his exoskeleton and infuses his internal organs with poo.

BUTT FINGERS

butte pinger

Isn't Tarantula hair like tiny needles and hurt/stick on to you when you touch it?

Only the ones on the abdomen, and only on North and South American species (not that you wanna get very close to Asian/African Species. Those don't have them, but they're crazy defensive). They flick them off the abdomen in self defense with their hind legs. Temperaments vary with New World species, as does the severity of their hair, from mild to severe either way. Most species are super mild. Mine's a sweetheart but when I startle her, she sometimes flicks. Her hairs are practically undetectable. One the other hand, most bigger species are awful with their urticating hairs. The Goliath Birdeater's hairs are widely considered the absolute worst, cited to feel like fiberglass in your skin.

Sup Forums here. I feel you user.

Jumpers have always been the cutest.

People freak out at New World species but the urticating hairs are nothing when the alternative is shit like REEEEEEEEE: Tarantula Edition.

Oh, I know. OWs are freaking psychotic.

Ah the Orange Bitey Thing. Good shit!

Empire of Dust is such an insightful documentary.

>Spiders are our friends
>I've never been bitten by a brown recluse
Jumping spiders aren't house spiders. Black widows, brown recluses, and wolf spiders are house spiders. One of the three can't kill your huge ass dead.

Don't even get me started on those fucking shitcock motherfuckers. To any lurkers reading this, diatomaceous earth. That is all.

>Redneck Facebook myths: the post

None of those are capable of killing you unless you're a kid, old, have terrible hygiene or live hours away from any doctors. Not counting the fact that the odds of you getting bitten by one are incredibly low unless you're retarded.

These are also house spiders, are harmless, and do a pretty decent job of keeping the aforementioned other 3 out.

indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=vAfbGyU4bC0

>Not counting the fact that the odds of you getting bitten by one are incredibly low unless you're retarded.
Pretty sure my intelligence had little to do with the tiny motherfucker who almost cost me my dick. The fuck am I supposed to do, not sleep?

Point. They're okay.

>tiny motherfucker who almost cost me my dick.
uwot

Brown recluse bites cause necrosis, user. I'm lucky.

I was aware of the cytotoxic effect. I've just never heard of someone getting bit on the dick.

Maybe she was just lonely and frustrated that you never responded to her previous advances.

inb4 sad spider comic is posted.

I've got you covered

o hey

OW! You little fucker! That is not food!

I can get behind their effort to further cartoonize the most cartoony bug on earth

I never realized how small these fuckers are, I always assumed there head-thing was about the size of a die, but their actual size makes them slightly funnier but also lessens my hope of seeing one.

I usually avoid the "trending" tab of youtube but I'm glad I got board and looked at it the other day because I found Lucas the Spider.
It's cute and short and just what I needed.
Subscribed instantly.

Cute, but I don't like his voice

/an/ here:
-The black widow is a venomous spider, but unless you have some kind of crippling health problem their bite is non-fatal and rarely requires medical attention; the worst part of the bite is the lacrotoxic effect, which can cause muscle spasms and a fever.
-While the Brown Recluse does have a venomous bite, long-term complications from the venom are rare, and staph, strep, carcinoma, and other causes of skin lesions are often erroneously blamed on their bite. In addition, recluses very rarely bite for any reason and cannot penetrate fabric with their fangs.
You have an extreme ignorance of spiders.

>Pretty sure my intelligence had little to do with the tiny motherfucker who almost cost me my dick.
Brown recluse bites are often erroneously blamed for severe herpes infections or syphilis... get yourself tested.

You forgot to mention that doctors can't diagnose a spider bite which people refuse to believe for some reason.

They can help you if you can positively ID the animal, but yes. If they don;t have anything concrete to work with, like a photo, then finding what toxins are lingering in the billions of blood cells in your body is impossible, and so many different venoms have such similar symptoms. Widows are not the only spiders who have myotoxic venom, and cytotoxins are not exclusive to Recluses.

>-The black widow is a venomous spider, but unless you have some kind of crippling health problem their bite is non-fatal

The venom of a black widow is 15 times more potent than rattlesnake venom and is entirely fatal if not treated. The TRUTH is that black widows are capable of biting without envenomation, and aren't very aggressive so they rarely bite to begin with.

So take your horseshit back to /an/.

That's because they're active predators who go out and hunt prey unlike the majority of other spiders. They have to be smarter to catch their shit and it shows in their other walks of life.