Jesus Christ

>not everyone is equal
>inferiors will have to be sacrificed to ensurethe survival of the master race
What the FUCK Tony?!

Y'know, retroactively, it makes sense.
>billionaire super-genius
>doesn't share his tech
>would rather make suits of armor with guns than help the starving children in Africa
Tony Stark was ALWAYS the Bad Guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oK_fsI32In4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtIWXDFMkZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw

I know you're upset about the conversation, but I can't get over that last panel. It completely ruins the gravitas of the scene.

>muh race
What's implied here is a class struggle not a race struggle.

a class struggle IS a race struggle

.....*tch*

>>not everyone is equal
>>inferiors will have to be sacrificed to ensurethe survival of the master race
He is entirely right though. You really think these pathetic wastes of life deseve to be saved?

Or these?

Just because Sup Forums is bad doesnt give an excuse for feminazis or sjws

>pathetic wastes of life
But that includes us too user.

Does T'Challa ever think of the starving kids in Russia?

Never implied that

>BASED Stark is gonna genocide Mudslimes, Nigs, Gyps, Kikes and Spics
Wtf, I love Tony Stark now!

We will always be better then landwhales

Being a good guy never did him any favors. Villains get to be loved by folks and judged by an exotic metric based on how "awesome" and "cool" they are. Heroes are critiqued endlessly and badgered by civilians who would never dream of harassing actual bad guys.

Case in point, most folks would want to be Doctor Doom than Iron Man

>Case in point, most folks would want to be Doctor Doom than Iron Man
Eh, why would you? He's a messed up autist gyppo, ruling over a tiny shithole with no history, his goals don't go beyond "muh globalism", and he's always second best. All the while the whole world hates him. Meanwhile Tony works within the system, takes what he wants, is master of his field, and for everyone that despises him, there are just as many people that love him. Doom's a fool for being a brash guy doing everything in the spotlight. Stark's doing his business in the shadows, and that's the smart thing. Doom might have a horsecock, but he never uses it, so what's the point? Meanwhile Tony is getting his average dick wet every single day. Doom's damned to Hell, meanwhile Tony still has enough time to wiggle his way out of it.

TL;DR only angry autists want to be Doom.

It is exceedingly difficult to be both rich and ethical.

As the good book says: He who is hasty to be rich, shall not be innocent.

why the fuck do the shitty movies write a better tony stark than the comics

Ultimate Tony is best Tony.

Ghost was right. Again.

>I thought I was your friend

That line was amazing in winter soldier

The writing in the comics doesn't exactly provide a high bar of quality to begin with.

Man, equating people who are racists, xenophobic, homophobic, antisemites, anti-muslim with people who are so obsessed with gender equality that they became assholes.

People like you would have put the allied and the nazis at the same level because the allied made much more property destructions than the nazis.

>Tony Stark was ALWAYS the Bad Guy.
Okay, Am I really the first one in this thread to point out that THIS IS AN EVIL TONY TURNED EVIL SOME KIND OF ALIEN MAGIC OR SOMETHING?

If he does seem a little off, it's because he literally isn't himself, there.

Utopia made that into a convincing argument, but it takes a better writers to do that

youtube.com/watch?v=oK_fsI32In4

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtIWXDFMkZ4

>inferiors will have to be sacrificed to ensurethe survival of the master race
What is wrong with this concept?
If society is to survive calamity then those who build and maintain it must obviously be protected over those who contribute nothing.

Why do you think there are nuclear shelters deep underground for the PotUS while the rest of America will be left to lick radioactive snowflakes?

>would rather make suits of armor with guns than help the starving children in Africa
Not his responsibility, african adults need to provide for their children not demand gibs from other people

The people you are defending promote abortion, are anti-white, and anti christian and anti masculinity, don't act like they aren't full of hate

Because an upper class would die without a lower class. They need the "worthlessly inferior" people to feed them, create their housing, manage their wealth, and give them a genuine reason to act superior.

>What is wrong with this concept?
Everything?
>If society is to survive calamity then those who build and maintain it must obviously be protected over those who contribute nothing.
You do not know what the future hold nor who will be useful or not.

>Why do you think there are nuclear shelters deep underground for the PotUS while the rest of America will be left to lick radioactive snowflakes?
because he is more likely to be a target of attack.

This and inevitably, the choice of who is 'superior' or not never actually is based on results or efficiency or anything else that actually produces better or happier or more productive or smarter people
it becomes bogged down in political ideology and bigotry instead of reality. It becomes a prop by which those who merely happen to be born into a rich family can stay on top despite not having lifted a finger to earn it (Paris Hilton for example)

>It becomes a prop by which those who merely happen to be born into a rich family can stay on top despite not having lifted a finger to earn it (Paris Hilton for example)
Paris Hilton is a bad example. That bitch is actually pretty good at business and knows how to sell her name.

Stop overreacting to poorly written children's melodramas, you retarded faggot.

Not to mention that Americans are already masters of goalpost moving when it comes to "superior". At first, it was only WASPS who were considered the real master race of Europe in American eyes. Everyone else was inferior in some sense. Then, they got outnumbered and outbred, so they came up with the idea that all Europeans are the same mega race (never mind that Europe had dozens upon dozens of ethnic groups with their own histories and beliefs )and that it was all non-whites who were inferior.i

>those who build and maintain it must obviously be protected
>Why do you think there are nuclear shelters deep underground for the PotUS
I don't see how these two groups overlap.

>At first, it was only WASPS who were considered the real master race of Europe in American eyes.
Which was already a thing back in Europe. Or do you think Anglos thought the Irish were human beings?

>Greeks
>Italians
>higher than the Irish
>higher than the Scandinavian
Huh,didn't know the Anglos liked them that much.

>Reed rips his brain open
>Tony still gets the last laugh

Fucking Based.

>Taking a chart seriously where Japanese people evolved from tree shrews and poles evolve into toasters.

>I don't see how these two groups overlap.
Of course you wouldn't.
People like you want to save your Starbucks barrista.

>the polish evolutionary line
That is top grade banter.

Don't give cucks any attention. Just ignore them.

>small apes evolved from negroes
Alright I laughed.

Oh no, not anti-white AND anti-Christian!!

You aren't even masculine you fucking dweeb.

the reason no super genius don't share their tech because comic writer want the civil tech similar to our own
also Stalk is one of the few genius who want to change the world build city fund super heroes etc etc

>Jon Hamm is a Greek
Desu, that's too big of a compliment to them...

>billionaire super-genius
>doesn't share his tech
Sounds like a good guy to me.

> THIS IS AN EVIL TONY TURNED EVIL SOME KIND OF ALIEN MAGIC OR SOMETHING?
yes he is, also he saved the world while evil too

>common lemur
>tree shrew
This gotta be an ancient man kind of jokery...
>toaster
Okay, so it is a joke cart. Sometimes, it's hard to tell.

>babboons>French
okay

All women of the whole humanity are descendant from the arabic man.
Befora that, we reproduced through gay sex, as true men always should.

>Dutch are a devolution of Arabic men
okay.

Man, Giandomenico is one of my faves.

Yeah but they don't come to Sup Forums and shit up my boards so I don't give a fuck

Jesus, how can you let yourself go to the point you develop an ass in your crotch at such an early age?

I bet she unironically blames genetics while drinking a coke like the one in the photo.

>overpopulation
When will this meme end? We've got plenty of resources to go around. It's just poorly distributed.

>not everyone is equal
True
>inferiors will have to be sacrificed to ensure the survival of the master race
True but good luck getting people to agree to remove niggers en masse

>True but good luck getting people to agree to remove niggers en masse
If only based Stark was real...

But they do. Just look at this board.

Consistency.

Comics Tony has a huge issue with every subsequent writer throwing out everything and trying to create a new status quo with shock twists, only for the next writer to throw everything out and keep the cycle going.

What is the context of this?

All of these concern the Ultimate Universe:
>Reed tries to propose to Sue
>he constantly gets cold feet and she thinks he doesn't care anymore
>she quasi-breaks up with him
>Reed tries to propose once more
>Ultimatum happens; Reed leaves an unconscious Sue in Ben's care to find Namor
>shit happens
>Reed proposes at Sue's father's funeral
>gets BTFOd
>gets evicted from Baxter and Sue takes over
>Reed goes back to live with his abusive parents
>goes crazy, blows up his house, creates a space station and employs aliens to build a perfect world
>gets BTFOd by everyone
>resurfaces by creating some TimeLord shit, a City and his own race of Super-Intelligent Math Autist Whites
>Ultimates attack him
>shit goes down
>Stark lets himself get captured
>Stark has a sentient tumor
>the tumor talks with the City (the AI of Reed's city) and they agree that the Maker/Reed is obsolete
>Reed gets BTFO by his own people and gets arrested by Sue
That's pretty much it.

Oh,and Sue literally cucks Reed with Ben to the point where she proposes to him.