How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

...to this?

You wear less makeup and end up looking better than you did when you obviously worked as a prostitute.

Black women aren't attractive on top of being so bitchy that even black men don't want to date them

>inb4 colonizer cucks try to prove me wrong

Then you aren't looking at the right black women, pal.

>right black women
So none of them

All women are trash

This is the real redpill

There are several billion of black people, have you met all of them?

You all are still missing it.
All HUMAN are trash.

the truth

This is the correct answer

You gonna sit here and pretend every gorgeous white woman you've ever met was nice? Just like she pretended to be nice to you?

That's literally the only difference between the two races of women. Black women don't pretend.

We all have the potential to be trash and the potential to be pretty rad. Most people tend to choose to be trash.

I have been working in the service industry since I turned 18 and here's the difference between white women and black women:

there isn't one and they're all fucking garbage to their servers. They're just bad people, black, white, Asian, Latina, they're all terrible tippers with high expectations and tedious demands and every single one of them thinks that they are the most important person in the restaurant/store/bowling alley.

The tone of voice definitely changes, but the intentions are the same across the board.

Also ditching the retro-70s getup.

>muh tips

humans in general are selfish and demanding. And the more you think you are not like them the more likely you are the worse offenders.

I might be just as bad as anybody else in the world, but I always tip 30% and I don't go out if I can't.

Guys, I'm not joking... you need to leave the US.

I think you can simplify that to egocentric.

>but I always tip 30%
Even if the service is mediocre or bad?

bout to hit up that young canada in a few months, baybee.

Canada is worse. Avoid English-speaking countries, or at least the developed ones.

Heck yeah. I don't know what shit that server has been through tonight, or this week, and why should I feel special enough that they bring my food out exactly when I need it? Kitchens are nightmares, chefs are gruff and hate being bossed around, everyone is diving at scraps of tips and most of them have been on their feet for 7+ hours without a significant break. We could pay service industry folks 20/hr and it wouldn't be enough to justify working with the kind of entitled garbage that walk into restaurants sometimes.

If they do their job at all they're taking on a shitload of emotional stress that I know from experience cuts like a knife, and even if they're just naturally perky people, they're still probably legally below the poverty line.