Any theories on what caused the patient zeros around the world to be infected with the Crossed virus

Any theories on what caused the patient zeros around the world to be infected with the Crossed virus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIKPA8Z-D0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No idea, i honestly hate when writers like cuckman refuse to explore this because “ITS NOT WHAT I WANT YOU TO FOCUS ON HOW DARE YOU CARE ABOUT SOMETHING VITAL TO THE PLOT HURRR”

The author writing that patient zeroes around the world got infected with the Crossed virus.

Most likely something really edgy.

I thoight the Patient Zero was just a psychopath that thought psychopathy was the evolution of humanity, thus leading to him creating a virus out of his own cum or whatever.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

>thus leading to him creating a virus out of his own cum or whatever.
Christ this is worse then saga.

>Saga.
I haven't read that since the ghost babysitter joined the ship.

Worldbuilding? in my edgy trashcan of a comic? r u avin a laff m8?

wasnt it aliens? in one story?

Whats the name of the arc

What's Saga

Star Wars for BABY GIRLS

Star wars for liberal upper middle class teenage women

I googled it and the art style explains it all

THESE WOUNDS WILL NOT HEAL!!!!

its a "chose your own origin" type deal. anything from virus to voodoo

nope? There have been multiple psychopaths but none of them linked to the origin
a directionless mess about messy relationships with some vanilla "wTF" masking its emptiness

>with some vanilla "wTF" masking its emptiness
I don't see how a gratuitous scene of a dragon sucking its dick was vanilla but whatever

its very basic. kind of stuff you find strange back when you are a teen, stuff like.
youtube.com/watch?v=IIKPA8Z-D0g

>its very basic.
What kind of fucked up shit have you seen to consider that basic?

This was actually covered in Crossed Badlands.
It seems to come from prehistory and got a species of hominid that used to lord over homo sapiens wiped out.

have you never seen a dragon sucking its own dick? Its not even heavy metal comic level.
that is one of the "lies" basically its like jokers origin.

>have you never seen a dragon sucking its own dick?

a little bit of crossed folklore and fanfiction, also maybe future spoiler...
jesus christ, the cereal with crunchies cross with chocolate flavor, and judas coins with vanilla flavor, it was a cereal designated to animals, but the evil cereal company "holy mary" used on humans, and animals.
the cereal had a protein called "little satan" that improve the taste on animals meat, but on human drive them crazy.

Spending too much time in Sup Forums

It's not any more a lie than Crossed 100+.
Whether the story is true or not has absolutely no bearing on the comic itself. Continuity need not apply.

That really doesn't have anything to do with the point of the story, though. May as well have popped up magically.

Or Sup Forums

Probably just chemical/virus related. We almost killed all plant life on Earth once.

There actually IS a Patient Zero arc.

As it turns out, the Crossed are a pseudo-hive mind with multiple random "Patient Zeroes" appearing all over the Earth. The story-arc follows one of them who gets captured by a disease control agency and his inner monologue states how he knows/sees things.

And his guess is that it's the Earth's defense system.