>The collapse of western civilization is guaranteed

Then it happened

>MSM eternally BTFO from their own arrogance
>PC culture = nuked
>SJWs drowning in salt
>WWIII averted
>Peace and order restored
>Western Civ saved

Do you appreciate what we accomplished here?

Was the Great Meme War worth it, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ
baka.com.au/world/us-election/prodonald-trump-internet-reddit-horde-to-turn-attention-to-french-elections-20161113-gsogn4.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mWyB447vNjg
cnn.com/2016/11/14/opinions/what-next-alt-right-krasodomski-jones-opinion/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its not over

People keep saying the result of the election was surprising. This is what the media is pushing hard to avoid looking stupid.

It wasn't surprising at all. We all knew he'd win. Not just Sup Forums but all over the internet we all knew trump would win. His only threat was if hillary rigged enough machines to steal the election.

Saging this thread.

It's not over yet OP.

The enemy has routed and confused, but we have yet to deal the defeating blow.

Even then, they still have strongholds in Europe that require liberating.

This isn't the end, it's merely the beginning

Thankfully, we are in the President Trump timeline, let's hope it stays that way.
>Praise Kek and Memetics!

That was just one battle. The real war has just begun.

>strongholds in Europe
not for long

>praise Kek

I nearly lost faith, forgive me Kek, I will not stray again.

Their world is dying. Ours is just beginning. Praise Kek-

SHREAD THEIR SANITY WITH OUR MEMES

first we memed the Brexit

Then we memed Trump

next we mem La Pen

VIVE KEK VIVE LA PEN!!!

VIVE LA FRANCE!

Ok, France is fighting back. But I feel we have miles to go before we can free Sweden.

the LotR posting was fun

>mile
more like lightyears

>you're going to make me cry

>no Jebbum

Such fail

We were memers once... and young.

TRUMP AETERNUM

Who /pogo/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ

Yes. Thank you meme veterans.

Meme wars claimed more casualties than holocaust.

Pls not forget the Dutch, we helped you fight the Bongs in 1776, we helped in ww2 and in the great meme war. It is in march 2017 that we require aid

We must take on each fight as they come brother

Stay strong and I will be their for you and based GEERT in 2017

Kek wills it

its about to happen

based geert is based

Out of curiosity, was anyone actually surprised that Trump won?

I've been telling friends and family members for months that I would be surprised if he lost, due to the gross oversampling of dems in virtually all MSM polls combined with the feel I got from talking to independents I know.

it was an honor to serve in the 7th Leaf Tactics Division

We wont forget you bro

Ours is first though. Austria has one in december.

I thought France had a primary soon?

Thank you, all help is appreciated. It's a pity that the French elections are in the same month, this will make it hard to focus meme magic. Le Pen's election may not suffer under the Dutch election, because the French system allows for more effective memeing, as it has a single-person outcome. Memeing Wilders into the prime ministry is incredibly hard as the Dutch system heavily favours status quo (even more so than the French 2-round system).

On top of that, a Le Pen-France can bring down the EU singlehandedly, whilst a 'Nexit' probably wouldn't.

Oops 20 november.

My mistake. The generals should be english though, instead of french.

Geert's party is still ahead and has been ahead for a year or so. Meme the feeling of being sick of violent sand monkeys and go from there.

baka.com.au/world/us-election/prodonald-trump-internet-reddit-horde-to-turn-attention-to-french-elections-20161113-gsogn4.html

reddit is trying to out meme us

This competition is bigger than us and Reddit. The more the marrier. We can use all the help we can get. When this is over we can shit on Reddit again.

NEXIT WHEN

Were gonna meme Europe back form cuckdom

im in love with this mans hair its so perfect yet appears a mess, its a new type hairstyles pure yet untamed...this hair style to me speaks " the world is fucked but im going to my damnedest and hit that reset button if its the last thing i do!"

been an honor fellas

The Netherlands leaving Europe isn't in our best interest. We wouldn't last a month.

Closing the borders and kicking those that are unregistered out is a great start.

If Geert fails, and there is a possibility, i'm starting my own political party with a friendlier and more social message.

>"The Great Meme War," as the Sup Forums politics board
>Various threads on Sup Forums politics board

and the pics they posted have Sup Forums filenames, do you have reading difficulties?

Being ahead doesn't mean much in our system. If the other parties refuse to cooperate, which they will, PVV needs 76 seats to rule, which is almost triple the amount they are polling at now and has never happened in Dutch parliamentary history.

The good thing is, he will leave the others with only the possibility of a 5+ party coalition, which will end very soon, leading to an even larger PVV victory after that

ZA NUK NUK

Let it be so

the war is not over yet, but praise kek for this victory

>have Sup Forums filenames
i didnt even check.

NEXIT would be huge, another Domino.

Whats Cukmany going to do without your sexy Port nigga.

underrated

How can you guys close your borders while still being in the EU, though? I thought part of the membership requirements was consenting to free movement of peoples to and from all other EU member states.

deshi basara

youtube.com/watch?v=mWyB447vNjg

Simply refuse. Our country is smaller than Texas. We can't afford a Europe leave.

But we will see.

kek.

i just noticed the silhouette in the background.

cnn.com/2016/11/14/opinions/what-next-alt-right-krasodomski-jones-opinion/index.html

Look at the facts in this picture and tell me this guy had a chance of winning.

Goldman Sachs guy about to be Treasury Sec.

THE WAR AIN'T OVER FAGGOTS
therightstuff.biz

wow that's actually not bad, surprising

I-it's over Sup Forums.
It's done.
Now we can finally go home...

thanks kek,

Washington post amassed 80,000 posts from Sup Forums for analysis

Don't worry, fellow patriot. This battle is won, but the Meme Wars front will soon shift to Europe.

We must continue to meme champions into the fray, for none of this can win the war alone.

MEGA and long live the Trump Timeline!

It is not the end, nor the beginning of the end. It may, however, be the end of the beginning

They have been dealt a blow and we need to capitalize on it. Sure trump should be gracious in victory, but that doesn't mean we have to be. They are vulnerable, so we need to crush them economically, ideologically, morally, spiritually, etc. If they had won, they would be relentless. They would use every facet of government to their advantage. We need to do the same because they came this close to perpetually changing the demographics of America to make whites a minority and effectively end western civilization. Never again. They are a disease that needs to be wiped from the earth

They have been dealt a blow and we need to capitalize on it. Sure trump should be gracious in victory, but that doesn't mean we have to be. They are vulnerable, so we need to crush them economically, ideologically, morally, spiritually, etc. If they had won, they would be relentless. They would use every facet of government to their advantage. We need to do the same because they came this close to perpetually changing the demographics of America to make whites a minority and effectively end western civilization. Never again. They are a disease that needs to be wiped from the earth for the survival of our race. We bought ourselves 4 years, nothing more.

>Do you appreciate what we accomplished here?
Yes but we have much more work to do the elites will not go away quietly.

The Meme Battle is over... The Meme War has only just begun.

*boom*

You don't understand. This was the second battle. We are just getting started. You think the salt and tears after Brexit and Trump were nice? Wait for the day France an Germany fall. Wait until we dismantle the EU. Or as kek fortold us, when Brazil shakes off its shackles. Every step was and will be worth it.

All praise Kek
Soros and the pedo elite will be stumped by trump
Check em

Yes, I was; I mean, I knew there would be a 'shy Trump' effect, that he had a better chance than the press said (I put some money on him winning), but when almost every poll is so against him, it's not something you can be sure about.
But then the press here is/was perhaps even more against Trump than the US. Hell, even though Nigel Farage was pro-Trump, there have been plenty of UKIP politicians that said they preferred Hillary.

Don't worry brothers. In terms of SJW and cultural Marxism Eastern Europe and Balkans are absolutely uncucked. Brexit will happen. If France wakes the fuck up cucks from Germany and Sweden will be on their own.

The meme war is never over but enjoy our victories many more to come

youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE

Did you do your part in the Great Meme War?

Feels good man.

British boys wore some faggy clothes back in the day.

absolutely, i thought shillary's cheating would work

it was a great event

we are taking it all back lads

day of rope soon

PRAISE KEK

>Do you appreciate what we accomplished here?

You are really overselling the results.

Trump has pussied out of nearly every major stance and is keeping Obama around for advice. He's not even a month into winning.

Libs and PC culture got a big fat lip but there are a million ways this can go sour yet.

>Western Civ saved
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
There's still a lot of work to do. On both sides of the Atlantic.

Phase 2 of the meme war (for Trump, anyway) will be after he takes office.

Trump and the Republicans will try to pass bills.

Democrats will try to block them, mainly by filibuster because they don't have the votes to do anything else.

We must identify Democrats opposing these bills who are in sensitive positions and start memeing against them, especially anyone up for reelection in 2018.

Helping Trump pass bills is going to be even more important than getting him elected.

Prepare your body.

At this point, "pussying out" as you put it is the exact right thing to do. There's protests in the streets. Trump needs to calm the masses of progressive babies out there and doubling down on the rhetoric is not how you do that.

The real game begins in January.

Hell yeah was it worth it

>It wasn't surprising at all. We all knew he'd win.

Actually no we didn't. It absolutely was a christmas fucking miracle and I would even say unironically as evidence of intervention from divine providence that he won. Hillary had everything going for her, the media, celebrities, current cultural hegemony, undoubtable vote rigging and various other dirty shit, and still fucking lost.

If u in return liberate Flanders, we will stand side by side as brothers.

I was sad when the high-elf Gowdy meme didn't take off.

Not as sad as these sluts tho.

we did know because in spite of all that the polls remained close and it was obvious there were many who were too afraid to admit they were going trump. I mean we had just watched the exact thing happen with brexit

desu we cant wait a four more years to kill you goyim.

Also the real Donald trump is death.

Have fun getting backstab by a fucking clone! ha

No way dude i was soo damn nervous and when it was clear that he had a chance it was basically a miracle.

Nah it was obvious trump would win a general election from the start. Ban muslims? Get rid of illegals?

No sane person would vote against that. Pic related thankyou mr trump I knew he'd win all along barring apprentice shenanigans.