What happens when you get decommissioned?

What happens when you get decommissioned?

>he didn't escape his decommission

They forcefully take your virginity in every conceivable way, figuring you can't be a kid and a virgin.

Decommissioned from what? You underage fags are always talking nonsense.

Get outta here, old man. No adults allowed.

>Eventually number 1 to 5 will become enemies of KND
Just by trying to win, you end up losing hard

Maybe number 1 will end up toppling Father

Did you watch the finale?

what's the point of decomissioning anyway? almost everyone and their mother know who the KND are.

it makes sense for uno to become an evil teenager just because how committed he was to the knd, it has happened before.
Imagine getting everything you care about taken away from you in a second because of something you cant control

To protect internal secrets. Do you know how much the adults would love to know the Moon Base's self destruction code?

I'm watching it now.
>3 married 2 instead of 4
nigga wat

G:KND when?

Never
Ever

Hopefully...

Holy shit, i just realized something!
So you know how both father and grandfather have powers, and they're also both related to Nigel 1. so does this mean that Nigel has some sort of genetic potential to somehow tap into that power, or does he have to be pure evil to obtain it?
could this also be used as some sort of plot point that nigel is actually an alien in GKND?

Think those powers only happen when you're evil, Numbah 0 didn't have them.

I didn't realize KND lore went that deep

You are an idiot, number 4 tells number 2 to hug his wife (number 5) instead of number 4s wife (number 3).

when we do it. Sup Forums needs to unite and make the pitch to cartoon network.

Well, he WAS totally immune to brain freeze, so I guess the powers were there in some way shape or form

Did you even watch the show, you hairless dog? You lose your memories and basically wasted 8 years of your childhood risking your life for shit that you won't even remember.

Considering how many near death experience stories my parents have about me, that sounds accurate.

i'm sure plenty of evil adults would love self destruct codes, but it's still kinda weird how almost everyone know's about the knd, it's not like this is men in black where a knd operative just pulls a pen and says 'we don't exist'.
i mean you could just be some normal kid with knowledge of the knd and they won't go after you for knowing of them, aside from that, did tommy not mind wiped of his time in the knd? so maybe this is only exclusive to high ranking operatives.

I don’t think tommy was an operative long enough for him to require decommissioning. He was only “official” for like a hour tops before quitting in order to trick Father and save everybody.

Aside from whatever information they give fresh recruits, he didn’t know anything that could be used against the operation as a whole.

I just hit that part, cookie

>cookie
Fuck the Kuki.

>father is a pyromancer
>Nigel cannot get brainfreeze

oh SHIT THE
D E E P L O R E
E
E
P

L
O
R
E

Who in Sector V DIDN'T have powers of some kind?

You know, all things considered, shouldn't he be Uncle rather than Father?

i don't know but wally's bother is the chosen one

He was a villain that represented the evil of Fatherhood and was the adopted father of the Delightful Children.

>Implying stress is what made Numbuh 1 bald

It was the delightful children.

>not remembering that it was the Delightful Children from Down the Lane who made him bald.
I have no idea why I remember this, it was too damn long ago for me.

Outside of sector V, Chad, and tommy who most likely would keep their memories of the kind?

*KND

It was actually referenced in a Villainous short.

I always figured Cree was going to turn out to be a double agent. Also 362 is probably a teen operative, same with every supreme leader

What's scarier is the fact there's nobody on Earth that really CAN stop the G:KND

>Very few know of their existance
>The scientists that do turn out to be aliens
>Sector V is all grown up now
>Their once-leader is now a full G:KND supporter
>They basically have the equivalent of Planet Busters to destroy planets with Adults.

I assumed Numbah 5 had the qualifications to eventually become one of the non-decomissioned teens.

But I guess once she is an adult, she has to be decomissed regardless since she can't help either kids nor teens.

numbah 1 wasn't even the leader you retard

That always confused me as a kid.

So, if when enlisted in the KND and you pass the training stages, you're allowed to pick your own Numbah; does that mean Niguel was the only one who ever realized "Wait, nobody have picked 1 yet?" when he became an agent?

What if Ben 10 joined the KND?

Didn't Numbah 1 become a Joestar?

>Reading stuff about this show and watching a couple episodes on youtube
Dumbest setting and """lore""" I've ever seen. I'm glad they didn't air this shit in my country when I was a kid.

>Sup Forums
>unite

>Grandfather has demonic powers
>Father has demonic powers
>Numbuh 3 has demonic powers
really gets the noggin joggin

Please, Grandfather and Father pale in comparison to the demon of the underworld that once held the power of Death.

>voiced by Lauren Tom doing the most cheerful and adorably upbeat voice inaginable
Believe me, I'd like to fuck the Kuki.

mindwipe and implanted memories of the past years

Kids get decomissioned, numbers get reused.

they'd try to remove the omnatrix from him when they decommissioned him to ensure he wouldnt pose a future threat

Early in the show, it seemed like they were building towards that (especially since they acted like the parents of that skunk) but then it shifted over to Kuki and Wally.

So it mostly just a joke on the shippers but it might have been a callback to that as well.

It actually doesn't seem that way since they refer to decommissioned agents by their number and nobody seems confused about who they're talking about.

Don't they call Chad, Cree, and Maurice by their first names.

Five calls Cree Eleven once or twice. Chad mostly just gets called Traitor.

Aside from Numbuh 3's demonic side I'm drawing a blank on what other "powers" you could be referring to.

Depends if you're looking for a Doylist or Watsonian explanation.

well, i think all girls in knd have a demonic side.

Has numbah 5 ever displayed demonic powers? She always seemed too cool for school.

>Deepest lore and Kids Next Door has the same amount of syllables
What does it mean

Something like this, perhaps?

You know when it comes to Kids Next Door, I'd like to think Mentally Challenged kids (no matter what level they are, High or Low) wouldn't be effected by the Decommission Chamber's effects in the show's universe, I mean think about it, when special needs, you always think and act like a kid no matter what age, I mean there are grown people who have those disorders who obsess over little kid shows, so in I think in the KND universe, Mentally Challenged kids wouldn't be aloud in the KND because of that disorder (that and they're idiotic as fuck), I even had an idea for an episode where an operative with mild Aspergers or Austism (kind of like Mr. Enter), who was constantly trying to convince the KND to try to form a fair and equal compromise with the Adults only to have the door slammed in his face, about to be decommissioned when he realizes that the chamber doesn't work on him, so when he has his chance, he runs off and becomes the KND's most wanted criminal, and uses he brains in organization and making to start a rebellion against the KND

I want this.

Hell I want any show that centers around children to enter the KND universe. That can only improve things for everyone involved.

Huh... I guess Numbuh 3 was the only super one.

How many members of the KND are here right now?

I'm guessing the international KND didn't exist when they started the show

>underaged b&

IDIOT! Don't point out the obvious! This is why were losing the war to a bunch of kids with bicycles and 2x4 technology!

kek

Can he destroy the KND?

Depends.
If he knows the KND is coming for them, and he know who they are, he could rig something up for the psychological advantage. If it's out of the blue, he's in for a beat down.

if we ever got GKND or some other sort of official continuation, I really hope they finally have someone point out that Decommissioning is a concept that except for one very specific scenario(neutralizing Grandfather) causes nothing but problems for the KND

THIS IS AN ADULT WEBSITE, NO K-N-DORKS ALLOWED.

Did they even call Maurice by his number as an active agent though?

I was thinking more of Number 100 since there's a few mentions of him and he's old enough in the current story that he has a job.

if Mandy could do it, so can cartman.

its a good drawing but damn, numbuh 4's arm is distracting.
like for some reason i though numbuh 3 was carrying around grendel's arm.

whos cuter? Rachel or Fanny?

Hime cut always wins. Someone post yandere 86 though

The real explanation is that there was no global KND when the show started as said, but I'd like to think that because Nigel's father was the legendary Numbah Zero, they decided to make his son Numbah One, and One never questioned their wisdom.

Anyone else feel like Cree and Chad were shortchanged? They started off as two snakes with a huge presence in their little screentime but all the build up amounts to nothing but them being Father's lackies.

A lot of enemies became less huge as the show went on. even Father himself became a joke for a while, only become threatening again at the last episode.

It's a thematic necessity though.

Decommissioning has been implied to be the in-universe explanation of puberty, that the procedure is what gives you teenage hormones

honestly it's a theme that falls apart considering that even the show itself shows multiple times that there's plenty of Adults who retain at least some aspect of Childness to them

really the only real reason I think they went with the Decommissioning concept(which didn't even show up till Season 2 anyways, and thus makes at least one episode in Season 1 an absolute mess continuity wise) is cause it makes for really easy conflicts(off the top of my head there's probably at least 3-4 episodes in each season centering around Decommissioning in some form or another once the concept is introduced)

>Decommissioning has been implied to be the in-universe explanation of puberty, that the procedure is what gives you teenage hormones
doubt it considering only a very small percentage of Teens are former KND anyways, I've always figured they would have revealed during GKND that the whole concept of "Adulthood" as a disease to be a pile of bullshit made up by the GKND to justify their crusade against Adults

He was the leader of Sector V, and before season 2 introduced the globalized KND movement, moon base, etc. he was the leader of the whole known Kids Next Door organization

Have a (You), decent bait.

If you're watching KND for the continuity and "lore", you're going to have a bad time.

(I love the show, I just know not to take it all that seriously.)

>Wonder why the weredog plot was never followed up on for over a decade
>Find out there was a followup episode 3 seasons later that I missed
Well fuck

Not just a followup, one of the best episodes of the whole series to boot.

Consider this
>Eds know of KND
>Are more suggested to work than both the fucking KND and Powerpuff Girls
What fucking business are the Eds running to get better work than both those groups?

fuck off oldfag, you gotta be

>the Eds joined, but either they fucked up badly during a mission or Eddy forced them to quit when he learned that he wasn't going to be paid
>Dexter thinks the KND is beneath him, and they've kind of agreed to keep their distance, but the KND still spies on him from time to time because a super villain adult Dexter would be really dangerous
>their relationship with the Powerpuff Girls is more neutral - some of the conspiracy nuts(like Numbuh 1) think they're part of a adult-orchestrated plan to replace kids with loyal super soldiers, but for the most part the KND leaves them alone - they do good deeds and the KND wouldn't be able to stop them anyway
>Chicken thinks the KND is for losers. Cow wanted to join but the other girls bullied her into quitting early for being a cow

>the other girls bullied her into quitting early for being a cow
lel

How would the other cul-de-sac kids fare in the KND? Rolf could be a good asset, but having Sarah join would be hell for other members that I doubt she'd last long. Johnny could make a good member, though the use of 2x4 technology could make things tense with Plank.

>Kevin 11 was once a member of the KND, but proved to be too much of a loose canon. This along with his being ostracized by his fellow operatives lead to his decommissioning, erasing his memories so he wouldn't become a threat to the organization
>Grandpa Max was once one of their most esteemed operatives and was seen as a role model to younger members, his adventures in the KND being a precursor to his legacy as a Plumber.

Only shows about children? You're thinking too small. Guess who was the standout operative in the 2x4 Technology Department (Transport Division) prior to his decommissioning?

>prior to his decommissioning
Honestly they could easily keep Coop until he becomes a grandpa.