If Hillary had won

What would the news be like if Hillary had won?

world nuked, we ded

Literally every mask would come off to reveal the world is full of smugglypuff.

Then there would be bitching by the same people about patriarchy and glass ceilings and wage gaps.

Crucifying anti-hillary protesters

I feel like there was surprisingly little talk of her being the first female president, like nothing compared to Obama's run.
The butthurt/glee on Sup Forums and reddit would have been flipped

Markets would be shitting, Russia would be preparing for war, and everything would be blamed on Trump and racist conservatives

> Racist Sexist Trump supporters are disgracing democracy by protesting and inciting violence
> First Female President is not corrupt at all and amazing, and look at everyone so happy
> Republican Party is dead

Most importantly, the forgotten people would have remained forgotten

"Trumptards need to stop whining and protesting. Hillary won fair and square. See, this is why we have the electoral college."

We'd protest online since either way we still have lives.

It would have been 4 more years of divide government though assuming everything else was the same.

>Insurgency against occupying Russian airborne troops continues in Colorado
>Last remnants of NATO forces in Europe destroyed
>Sub orbital Radioactive clouds from the nuclear bombs weeks prior have lured alien craft to our solar system
>Roving "Super Predator" supergang in California overthrows provisional government, institutes their own "turf" based government. Supergang crumbles hours later due to turfwar and exhausted supply of watermelon.
>Black man in Africa invents the toilet
>Pootie Tang 2: Electric Boogaloo announced by Chinese film company

They would be writing about how American avert crisis by not electing Trump. It's gonna be about Trump mostly. I don't think that anybody is actually eager to write about Hilary anyways. The impression she gave during the campaign is mostly about how she's not Trump after all.

>if
pic related

anybody else ever notice that when Hillary has a photo taken like this, she always looks at the photographer and not at the camera?

it's fucking freaky

underrated

John Oliver would tear into trump supporters for not accepting the results, even though that's what he's doing right now.

Still going on about how the elections were rigged, I'm sure

Literally nothing would have happened outside of the_donald bitching and digging in Wikileaks Release #450

No war. Just grumbling that ppl dont rly like her. Thats it.

There would be riots I bet still, they would be attacking anyone who supports Trump and heckling them.

Sup Forums would lose their collective shit for a week maybe
A lot of forced lbgtqhtbqh acceptance garbage
A lot of trump voters I know probably wouldnt riot while screaming their rights at the top of their lungs while breaking the law
More black crime
Even more black crime against trump voters specifically

WWIII drafting
No time to remember Trump

tbf I would